News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Charlie Glotzbach to be at AW Reunion

Started by Mopurr, September 05, 2008, 09:49:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mopurr

Rich called this morning

Charlie called this morning and confirmed that he will be coming to join us at Rich's Thurs. evening and will be there the rest of the weekend.

This should be a really great weekend....3 guests this year plus everything else going on.

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Mopurr

Would be really cool if Wayne would bring his 99 car!

moparstuart

he was trying to bring his mercury but the gas tank is bad and i dont think he could get a replacment in time . Last i heard he had the 99 car running well with the new bath tub style intake and was bringing the 99 .  I will confirm with him and get back to you !

Aero426

Of all the Daytona drivers, Charlie is still "the man".     Great to hear he is coming.

moparstuart

wayne said he was leaning towards bringing the mercury , he got his new gas tank yesterday. He really loves charlie though so he's retinking it? NO word for sure yet which car he will bring but i would bet the 99 hemi car will show !!

69_500

I gotta admit I loved seeing Charlie sit in front of Wayne's 99 car a few years ago. Makes for a good back drop, even for a DVD cover. :)

moparstuart

so who all for sure are the guests?    charlie?, hyde ? owens ?  marcus ?     

Mopurr

Guests are:

Slick Owens....Will be arriving Tuesday
Charlie Glotzbach joining Thurs. Evening
Harry Lee Hyde  Joining us Friday Evening