News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

nice blue daytona replica for sale

Started by BigBlockSam, September 05, 2008, 10:00:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

PocketThunder

Damn that color combo is sweet!   :2thumbs:

Not a fan of the custom dash though.
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

moparstuart

wow very cool ,nice clone , toss the gauges and steering wheel  :Twocents: :Twocents: 
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Blown70

Because I am more of a modified guy, I will say I would take it as is!!!!!!  Like the Dash, although, I would change a few things to my liking.

Cannot wait to see what it goes for.

Tom

moparstuart

whats your guesses on the reserve ?  75 ? 100 ?

I would think he's got 75k in it with the conversion kit hemi and injection stuff on it.   

Blown70

Quote from: moparstuart on September 05, 2008, 10:36:34 AM
whats your guesses on the reserve ?  75 ? 100 ?

I would think he's got 75k in it with the conversion kit hemi and injection stuff on it.   

I would bet being a 4 spd, NORTH of $85k  :shruggy:

moparstuart

Looks like he's willing to trade for anything almost , on a whim I asked him , but i know i would never do it  :brickwall:

41husk

I would be interested in trading for that car :yesnod:
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

Blown70

Quote from: moparstuart on September 05, 2008, 10:56:03 AM
Looks like he willing to trade for anything almost , on a whim I asked him , but i know i would never do it  :brickwall:

what the birdible?

Aero426

I always wonder how streetable and how well sorted out that trick stuff (injected Hemi) really is.  It all sounds nice on paper.   

Blown70

Quote from: DougSchellinger on September 05, 2008, 11:09:37 AM
I always wonder how streetable and how well sorted out that trick stuff (injected Hemi) really is.  It all sounds nice on paper.   

Doug, the unit he is running should work fairly well.  True port injection with a cam trigger is best.  Take some learning but really shoudl not be anything to be afraid of.
Down the road I will try this with Super Charged and injected.  Issue is you always need to run some fuel down the supercharger. meaing 16 injector, 8 port and in the Hat.

Tom

moparstuart

Quote from: Blown70 on September 05, 2008, 11:02:33 AM
Quote from: moparstuart on September 05, 2008, 10:56:03 AM
Looks like he willing to trade for anything almost , on a whim I asked him , but i know i would never do it  :brickwall:

what the birdible?
  yeah it was an idea for a split second then i thought how much i love my car , he emailed me already to get pictures !!!!!

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

moparstuart

Quote from: PocketThunder on September 05, 2008, 12:45:39 PM
My C500 is an automatic car...  :scratchchin:
  send him pictures  :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:  automatic and that rare hillside !! i bet he will go for it

WingCharger

That plug looks weird. :-\ The window looks to wide from side to side.

All in all, a awesome car! :drool5:

BigBlockSam

i bet you a beer the car doesn't go past 55k  :cheers:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

BigBlockSam

QuoteThat plug looks weird.  The window looks to wide from side to side.

good eye . the plug is a little high and the sides of the dutchman panel are a bit to squared off . i dig the car but would rather have a 440 with a sixpack on it . i'm not a big hemi guy. Rene  :Twocents:

NYCMille

Damn... that is one hell of a nice clone...

moparstuart

FLG

I second that bet...i say over 55k.

Being so close to jersey ill gladly drive there to take my winnings  ;D

BigBlockSam

QuoteBeing so close to jersey ill gladly drive there to take my winnings   

DUDE!  when ever you want .  i'd be glad to see you and the party is on me.  :2thumbs:

PocketThunder

Quote from: moparstuart on September 05, 2008, 12:50:34 PM
Quote from: PocketThunder on September 05, 2008, 12:45:39 PM
My C500 is an automatic car...  :scratchchin:
  send him pictures  :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:  automatic and that rare hillside !! i bet he will go for it

I thought at first, i would even up trade right now just to have a completely done car that i could drive and not work on.  But then i came home from work today and saw my baby in the garage and said no way.  "TC" is like a member of the family to me. 

And my spouse and kids came to visit me at work for lunch today and i have a die cast of a C500 at my desk and my son who is 3 says, "Dad, i wish this Charger could drive and we could go for rides in it"  Talk about a shot in the heart.  Now i really need to get my C500 restored on a sooner than later schedule....

:-\

hotrod98

Quote from: WingCharger on September 05, 2008, 01:58:37 PM

Good eye...the plug has been placed all of the way up to the roof. It's about two inches too high.
Rookie mistake...lol

The car is worth 75K , but with this market, I would be surprised if it hit 55k.

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

BigBlockSam

Quotei'll take that bet !

ok minster , i got  you on tape    :moon:

moparstuart

Quote from: hotrod98 on September 06, 2008, 12:40:08 AM
Quote from: WingCharger on September 05, 2008, 01:58:37 PM

Good eye...the plug has been placed all of the way up to the roof. It's about two inches too high.
Rookie mistake...lol

The car is worth 75K , but with this market, I would be surprised if it hit 55k.
ok explain this is it not a fiber gass plug them?  like the nose and wing????