News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Fire pit find

Started by Blown70, October 24, 2005, 11:31:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blown70

Ok so this weekend I was burning in the burn pit and guess what....

I found a 4 spd Z-bar..... WHICH MAKES ME WONDER.... WHO threw it in my pit and what else is in there... :rotz:

If I dig further will there be a hemi? :D

PocketThunder

that is funny, i dont think a z bar would burn....
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Blown70

Quote from: PocketThunder on October 24, 2005, 12:52:20 PM
that is funny, i dont think a z bar would burn....

No it did not I was stiring it up and saw it... I flung it out of the pit seems like it is in good shape,  :shruggy:

I STILL wanna know who put it there.... I know a few in the family think all I have is junk.....  I see treasure... :icon_smile_tongue:

PocketThunder

I need it if you're not gonna use it.   ;)
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Blown70

Quote from: PocketThunder on October 25, 2005, 01:52:49 PM
I need it if you're not gonna use it.     ;)

Well as of now I have no use for it... :devil:

41husk

at least not until your next fire :icon_smile_big:
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

Blown70

Quote from: 41husk on October 25, 2005, 02:19:01 PM
at least not until your next fire :icon_smile_big:

Ohh no NO....Again, I am wonder what AZZ clown put it in the burn pit to start.

Charger4404spd

Hmmmm, Im wondering if it fell out of my truck when I picked up Red! :icon_smile_big:

Blown70

Quote from: Charger4404spd on October 25, 2005, 05:33:06 PM
Hmmmm, Im wondering if it fell out of my truck when I picked up Red! :icon_smile_big:

Steve,

Were you missing a Z-bar?  I swear I had everything there?  I had about 5 of them around at the time you picked Red up.  Please tell me you did not have to go find one.

Charger4404spd

Haha, nah there was one. Just kiddin ya!

Blown70

Quote from: Charger4404spd on October 25, 2005, 06:41:43 PM
Haha, nah there was one. Just kiddin ya!

Good lord I was freaking out.... I did my best to make sure most all I could find for the 4-spd change over was there.  BTW.  About 2-3 weeks I will have the pictures;  Parents have been busy farming and have not made it here yet.

Tom

Charger4404spd

mustanghater

lets see pics of the find?
New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed

Brock Samson