News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I want this, I really do

Started by Doc74, October 24, 2005, 02:53:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doc74

Apart from it being a prototype I know nothing about this....thing.
Now I 'could' google for info but I thought why not go straight to the experts.
Ok, who's making the fiberglass body !?
It just looks awesome, I don't see how driving that in today traffic would be practical but I sure wouldn't mind finding out.

Doc74

Oh and I'm talking about the car !
Knowing some of you....

Shakey

The '68 Charger prototype - I think.

I have seen it here before but there are others here that will give you all of the details.  I don't think there is a kit to buy.

Blown70

Quote from: Doc74 on October 24, 2005, 02:54:07 PM
Oh and I'm talking about the car !
Knowing some of you....

I cant see a car in that picture...LOL

Khyron

I'd hit that...

and no, not the car ;)

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

mustanghater

I got an old match box car of that but I don't think it can help.
New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Khyron

I still think it looks too much like a vette for me to like.

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

andy74

Quote from: Khyron on October 24, 2005, 03:12:26 PM
I'd hit that...

and no, not the car ;)
not now you wouldnt,shes probably about 70 now!

Brock Samson

it wasn't a runner, just a mock up,. some of the pics show that clearly... I had the model when i was 12 or 13... It had a HEMI, but as I recall it didn't fit togeather well at all, and there was no mechaical bits behind the motor... If you had a few or several years to spend and a few bucks you could probably cobble one togeather,.. But I wouldn't...
It was actually based on the original mid- sixties double diamond design sketches and a small one sided scale model built on a mirror to make it appear as a complete car, I belive that design was meant to be a mid engine design but was changed to a front engine for the Charger III mock up, so it appears elongated compared to the original double diamond design which resembled the 1970 Mercedes C- III (co-incidence?... Hummmm?..)

http://www.germancarfans.com/classics.cfm/classicid/5040823.001/mercedes/1.html

kab69440

Isn't that the Charger III? And, didn't Mr. Norm's end up with the body mold?
Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;  a sense of humor to console him for what he is.      Francis Bacon

WANT TO BUY:
Looking for a CD by  'The Sub-Mersians'  entitled "Raw Love Songs From My Garage To Your Bedroom"

Also, any of the various surf-revival compilation albums this band has contributed to.
Thank you,    Kenny

Jesus drove a Honda. He wasn't proud of it, though...
John 12: 49     "...for I did not speak of my own Accord."

Silver R/T

probably can get vette and do custom body like that
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Brock Samson

:rotz:
                 silver

Doc74

See, I knew I'd find more info here, thanks fellas.
I'm actually surprised nobody knows all the details about the dame, maybe because as Andy said, she ain't the youngest anymore  :icon_smile_big:
I 'could' transform a vette but that would be wrong on too many levels. And it may look like onee a bit but I'd still take this over any vette. Unless it's a split window and I can flip it to buy more chargers but that's another story....
So I guess I won't be owning one huh? dammit
What if i buy an 06 and hammer it long enough? Even if it doesn't work, it still should be guaranteed fun  :D

Brock Samson

Just saw her on TV doing a commercial for Depends...  :P

Doc74

Quote from: Stratocharger on October 25, 2005, 12:32:44 PM
Just saw her on TV doing a commercial for Depends... :P

:smilielol:

There goes the magic... :icon_smile_big:

Shakey