News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Ron, firefighter3931 clean your pm's

Started by Blown70, October 24, 2005, 04:39:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blown70

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Blown70

firefighter3931

Sorry Blown....guess we're capped at 100 pm's ? I'll do some housecleaning   :lol:

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

bull

PocketThunder

Quote from: firefighter3931 on October 24, 2005, 09:38:33 PM
Sorry Blown....guess we're capped at 100 pm's ? I'll do some housecleaning   :lol:

Ron
100?!!  Holy Crap.  I try to keep mine hovering around 15~20.....
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

morepower

1968 Dodge Charger 496 Sublime Green 3.91 torqueflite. Built to drive. Best ET 11.73 at 117

2010 SRT Dodge Challenger 6.1 Hemi Orange 5 speed automatic. Daily Driver. Best ET 13.4 at 105

mustanghater

New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed

kamkuda

Quote from: morepower on October 26, 2005, 01:48:25 PM
no one sends me pm's   :'(

I will send you one if you will send me one. I don't have any either and my post count is low.

firefighter3931

Quote from: kamkuda on October 26, 2005, 08:18:01 PM

I don't have any either and my post count is low.

:haha: Quit messin with those Plymouths and get yourself a Charger, then you'll get some pm's !   :devil:

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

psykicpup

my daughter & boyfriend 'Sunny Sunday'

DFPA and proud of it!

Steve P.

I'm glad someone remembered to scream  at him!! :devil:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida