News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Anyone know where to buy the rubber bumpers inside the cigarette lighter area?

Started by Spartan, October 24, 2005, 08:52:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spartan

One of the projects I brought home with me (nothing like bringing parts of the car back and forth across the state) was the cigarette lighter etc.  I pulled it out for the 1st time in years and it was pretty rusty.  I pulled out the shell and ordered a new one etc.  One thing I noticed was the little rubber bumpers inside the area that hold the lighter are ready to fall out.  I did not see any repro etc at Y1 nor e-bay and a few other places I checked. Anyone else ever buy replacements for it?

I have to sandblast both the tray and the back plate since they are all rough.  Anyone know if this is some coating or is it a silver paint?  Such a mess I have to clean up....
Over?! its not over until we say it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?!...Hell no! and its not over now!..(Germans? Pearl Harbor?...shut up, he's on a roll)

Chryco Psycho

if nothing else they are in teh body bumper kit from any # of suppliers

Spartan

Over?! its not over until we say it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?!...Hell no! and its not over now!..(Germans? Pearl Harbor?...shut up, he's on a roll)