News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Calling XS29J8 (Steve)

Started by Charger4404spd, October 25, 2005, 05:20:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger4404spd

Hope you guys are ok. Did you all evacuate? Hope the Hemi is fine too!
Was gonna call you but I couldnt find your number.

PocketThunder

Quote from: Charger4404spd on October 25, 2005, 05:20:17 AM

thats what she said.
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

PocketThunder

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on October 25, 2005, 06:16:35 PM
Quote from: PocketThunder on October 25, 2005, 01:43:48 PM

thats what she said.
And then...depression set in...

I remember in 4th grade i had a crush on this one girl in 3rd grade and her sister was in my class.  I gave her sister my phone number to give to her sister for me.  At the end of the day i saw the number in the trash by the door.  I said to her, hey, you put my number in the trash?!  She said, thats because she doesnt want to call you! 

I learned a hard lesson that day in 4th grade.....
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Brock Samson

Todd Wilson

Quote from: PocketThunder on October 25, 2005, 07:52:38 PM

thats what she said.

My advice to you is to start drinking heavily! And go to the nudey bar!  :icon_smile_evil:

Todd

I remember in 4th grade i had a crush on this one girl in 3rd grade and her sister was in my class.   I gave her sister my phone number to give to her sister for me.   At the end of the day i saw the number in the trash by the door.   I said to her, hey, you put my number in the trash?!   She said, thats because she doesnt want to call you!  

Shakey

thats what she said.

I remember in 4th grade i had a crush on this one girl in 3rd grade and her sister was in my class.   I gave her sister my phone number to give to her sister for me.   At the end of the day i saw the number in the trash by the door.   I said to her, hey, you put my number in the trash?!   She said, thats because she doesnt want to call you!  

Did you stalk her?   :D

Let me guess, you came up with a long term revenge plan, correct?   :icon_smile_evil:

You waited unitl you were out of high school, "conveniently" ran into her in a pub one night and started a pleasant conversation. :cheers:   Talking about old times, the old neighbourhood etc., never once bringing up the fact that she brushed you off back in the 4th grade.   You hit it off,      :-*   exchange numbers   :callme:   and plan to go out.     >:D   How am doing so far?   :scratchchin:

Then as this "planned" relationship starts getting off the ground, and the talk of "going all the way" comes up   :drool5:     , you head out to the local massage parlour, pay a bit extra for the "dirtiest" girl in the place     :image_294343:   and purposely get a "dose".   You figure a few horsepills should clear it up in a few weeks.     :shruggy:

Then you hook up with your "mark", plan a perfect evening   :cheers:     :-*   followed by a night at the Red Roof Inn and 'voila" - mission accomplished.   When she phones you in a few days, complaining     :cussing: of a burning sensation you remind her   :METAL:   of the time you found your phone number in the waste basket, way back when.     :smash:

So PocketThunder - is that what happened huh - is that it?

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Orange_Crush

Quote from: Shakey on October 26, 2005, 12:40:49 PM

thats what she said.

Let me guess, you came up with a long term revenge plan, correct?   :icon_smile_evil:

You waited unitl you were out of high school, "conveniently" ran into her in a pub one night and started a pleasant conversation. :cheers:   Talking about old times, the old neighbourhood etc., never once bringing up the fact that she brushed you off back in the 4th grade.   You hit it off,      :-*   exchange numbers   :callme:   and plan to go out.     >:D   How am doing so far?   :scratchchin:

Then as this "planned" relationship starts getting off the ground, and the talk of "going all the way" comes up   :drool5:     , you head out to the local massage parlour, pay a bit extra for the "dirtiest" girl in the place     :image_294343:   and purposely get a "dose".   You figure a few horsepills should clear it up in a few weeks.     :shruggy:

Then you hook up with your "mark", plan a perfect evening   :cheers:     :-*   followed by a night at the Red Roof Inn and 'voila" - mission accomplished.   When she phones you in a few days, complaining     :cussing: of a burning sensation you remind her   :METAL:   of the time you found your phone number in the waste basket, way back when.     :smash:

I don't know whether to laugh or fear you.
I ain't got time for pain, the only pain I got time for is the pain i put on fools how don't know what time it is.

Old Moparz

Quote from: Orange_Crush on October 26, 2005, 12:52:04 PM

Why? That's the oldest trick in the book.
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

Blown70

Hmm sounds like you may have done this.... :devil:

Paybacks a BIT&*.... :icon_smile_evil:

Orange_Crush

Quote from: Old Moparz on October 26, 2005, 12:58:28 PM
Quote from: Orange_Crush on October 26, 2005, 12:52:04 PM

Why? That's the oldest trick in the book.

That reminds me of the old joke about the 9 year old kid who walks into a whorehouse, pulls 200 bucks out of his pocket and says "I want the nastiest, filthiest, most diseased whore in this place"   SO the madam calls out this nasty old ho. with sores around her mouth and no teeth and the only clean spots on her are her nips where somebody's been sucking on them and she and the kid go upstairs.   ABout 10 minutes later the kid comes back down, pays his money and the madam asks him, "Why did you want the nastiest whore here?   We have several beautiful clean girls you could've had for 200 bucks."   ANd the kid says 'Because I want syphilis."   When the madam asks why he would want something that horrible, the kid says:

"Because tonight, I'll nail my babysitter and give it to her, then my dad'll nail her when he takes her home and he'll get it, then he'll come home and nail my mom and she'll get it, then my mom'll give it to the UPS guy and he's the son of a bitch who kicked my dog!"
I ain't got time for pain, the only pain I got time for is the pain i put on fools how don't know what time it is.

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Orange_Crush on October 26, 2005, 01:10:21 PM

That reminds me of the old joke about the 9 year old kid who walks into a whorehouse, pulls 200 bucks out of his pocket and says "I want the nastiest, filthiest, most diseased whore in this place"   SO the madam calls out this nasty old ho. with sores around her mouth and no teeth and the only clean spots on her are her nips where somebody's been sucking on them and she and the kid go upstairs.   ABout 10 minutes later the kid comes back down, pays his money and the madam asks him, "Why did you want the nastiest whore here?   We have several beautiful clean girls you could've had for 200 bucks."   ANd the kid says 'Because I want syphilis."   When the madam asks why he would want something that horrible, the kid says:

"Because tonight, I'll nail my babysitter and give it to her, then my dad'll nail her when he takes her home and he'll get it, then he'll come home and nail my mom and she'll get it, then my mom'll give it to the UPS guy and he's the son of a bitch who kicked my dog!"
Friggin' classic!! :haha:

PocketThunder

Quote from: Shakey on October 26, 2005, 12:40:49 PM

Uhhhh, no.  I passed on that one.  I moved on to this other girl in my class, she was the hottest chick in the class.  Some guys were afraid to even go talk to her but i'm an all out guy, what is she gonna say?  No?  i've heard that before!  Well, she said no also and then didnt talk to me. 

Then in 5th grade i switched schools, and i went after the hottest chick in my new class, that was another failed attempt.  I guess all the cool guys rode bus 3 to class, she dated all the guys that rode that bus, she didnt want to date any guys that rode bus 8.  (i guess i should have told her, hey, i ride bus 69!)  but i was what 13 years old, probably didnt know what that was back then.

Then Jr High started and it was a whole nother ball game.....  I got slapped once by an ex-girl friend, when i was in 8th grade, i dont remember why either???  but i bumped into her recently and she put on 50 lbs since HS and i didnt even recognise her!!  Ha! 

Ok thats enough of my dating experiences for one post. 

Shakey

c'mon Paul, tell us some more - you were just gettin' to the high school years!  :icon_smile_big: