News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Well, headin' out for two months.. Middle East bound

Started by hemi68charger, July 27, 2005, 09:15:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemi68charger

Hey guys... Well, I'll miss ya if I don't have access, but I'm deploying first thing in the morning to the Middle East for two months..... I hope to be able to get online, but if not, so be it...... Hope to contact ya'll when I get back and will miss my Mopar family......

Cheers,
Troy
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

Drache

My girlfriend deployed with the U.S. Marines for two months and had access to the internet over there. Not sure how but usually during the night my time....
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Troy

Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Drache

If you need me to look after your cars then bring them up here to Canada! Just remember they'll be safer up here incase the U.S. gets attacked!
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Dodge-Charger

firefighter3931

68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

MoparYoungGun

MGBRingo

Stay safe and thanks for what you are doing for all of us.

DarkAngel0816

Stay safe and thank you.  Know you and what you are about to do means alot to us.
I love my 1970 Dodge Charger R/T Clone

monty76

I was there last summer, you haven't lived till you use a porta pottie when it's 120 degrees
.....outside the porta pottie that is...good luck and don't forget the baby wipes...

dart3404

Thank you.
Have a safe stay. We'll be right here when you get back...

Shakey

Quote from: Drache on July 27, 2005, 09:34:58 PM
If you need me to look after your cars then bring them up here to Canada! Just remember they'll be safer up here incase the U.S. gets attacked!

Drache,

Would you please delete that signature "typical F***king Canadian" from underneath your user name.  I am Canadian and proud of it and I shudder at the thought of being associated with you or any of your ridiculous coments.  You are not a typical Canadian!

Troy,

Best of luck in the mid-East.  I am sure the majority of the Iraqi people will be thankful for your efforts.  Come home safely!

Shakey

NYCMille

tomonty

It is inaccurate to say that I hate everything. I am strongly in favor of common sense, common honesty, and common decency. This makes me forever ineligible for public office. - H.L. Mencken

Telvis

Stay safe and thank you for your service. We will include you in our prayers.

Drache

Shakey I wont delete it unless told so by Troy. If you had been a D-C.com member as long as I have you might know what that is all about. One time on D-C.com someone told me that I was a Typical F***ing Canadian and of course people like Mojo and others who didn't really like me agreed. At first I was pissed but finally I shrugged my shoulders and I've used it as my saying on every message board I go to. Never had any complaints. Learn to take jokes Shakey.
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

chargerkid

Looking forward to your safe return.  Thanks for the pictures of my Bee too.

generalfan01

good luck troy thanks for all that your doin ad o yea dont forget               :puke: Iraq

hemigeno

my73charger

Take care...thoughts and prayers are with yeah.

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

472 R/T SE

I'll be missing your posts and occasional talkin' to.  Be safe man and I'll be prayin' for you and your family.

THANKS for defending my rights. :2thumbs:

RD

keep your head and your a55 low and come back to us buddy.
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander