News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Video Mopar Mini Van woops Z28 HAHA

Started by 79JON, July 27, 2005, 09:40:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chrisII

hummm only a 14 second video...thinkin thats no stock mini van. super cool tho

WM23N1

Looks more like a mid 90's v6 camaro RS. Most all z28's had a black painted sail/roof.(the peice between the hatch and t tops.99 and earlier z28's had black painted side mirrors.
1971 Super Bee 383 "The WM23N1" http://1971-1974dodgecharger.com/

ph23vo

Silver R/T

old news, even if it whooped z28, which is most likely was an RS then its no stock minivan, its about style too, if he wants to have a "sleeper' more power to him
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

8WHEELER

Got my Grand Caravan into the 11's  no chebby can touch it   :hah:

Dan
74 Dart Sport 360, just for added fun.

SeattleCharger

hehe, bummer for the Camaro guy, or gal, wouldn't want to get smoked by a Caravan.  
He probably had to say, "Ya, got beat, buy a Dodge."

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

Lostsheep

Lots of cryin goin on in that van. Since there is so much spilled milk.

69pistolgripRT

I toasted a bunch of teenagers in that newish ugly Honda convertible-the little boxster thing. Three teenagers w/fart tube, a-pillar gauges, neon, and some Japanese graphics that I think mean "I'm Gay" on the quarter panel.

I'm in my wife's Volvo wagon and ate'em up. I enjoyed that more than if I was in the Charger. Gotta hate getting beat my mini vans and station wgons.
1969 RT 440 Pistol Grip 4-speed

Savannah, Ga

chrisII

well the minivan would be worse. ive seen some bad azz station wagons. hemi magnum?  its way cooler than a new charger, but that argument is for another thread.  i smoked a ricer in a mitzi with all the ground afects and guages with my stock v6 dakota ext cab. and at the time it was still cold and i had 300lbs in the bed for traction..i couldnt stop laughin!! ;D

BrianShaughnessy

That video is about 5 years old...   The minivan was owned by a guy named Paul Smith  see here: http://www.turbovan.net/van.html   

Maybe somebody should check out a DSL or cable hookup soon? 
Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

SeattleCharger

If I was racing, I sure would hope that guy didn't show up that day, who gets to be the unlucky person who has to get smoked by the family minivan that drove to the track with all the guy's kids, hehe.   At least his kids love it, though.

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

69_500

there was a minivan at the Mopar nationals a few years back running in the low 11's in the quarter mile. Might have been the same van, but I don't remember exactly.