News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1969 Dash Question?

Started by WingCharger, October 04, 2008, 09:02:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WingCharger

Just saw an ad in a local paper, and it advertised a 1969 Plymouth GTX 440 auto. It then said Tic-Toc-Tach.  :-\ I thought in the '69 Pymouth B-Bodies you would get a "long dash" as I call it. Like this:

Was the Charger style dash available in 1969 Plymouth GTX's? :shruggy:

69CoronetRT

No. A rally dash was not available in B body Plymouths until 70.
Seeking information on '69 St. Louis plant VINs, SPDs and VONs. Buld sheets and tag pictures appreciated. Over 3,000 on file thanks to people like you.

WingCharger

Could he have swapped the dash from like a '69 Charger into it? :shruggy:

Charger-Bodie

Charger and SuperBee only , until 1970.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

69CoronetRT

Quote from: 1hot68 on October 04, 2008, 11:48:54 AM
Charger and SuperBee only , until 1970.

The Rallye Dash was also optional in the Coronet R/T 68-70.

The original picture shows the optional small tach. I think the seller just used the wrong description.
Seeking information on '69 St. Louis plant VINs, SPDs and VONs. Buld sheets and tag pictures appreciated. Over 3,000 on file thanks to people like you.

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: 69CoronetRT on October 04, 2008, 01:34:19 PM

The original picture shows the optional small tach. I think the seller just used the wrong description.
Also known as the "postage stamp" tach
Chris' '69 Charger R/T