News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

When is the last time you saw a 66-74 Charger "in the wild?"

Started by bull, April 12, 2006, 01:53:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fred

Quote from: VegasCharger on July 13, 2012, 06:29:48 AM
wouldn't allow me to attach pic :(

You wouldn't see any mopars in a used car lot over here. A Caddy maybe.

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

71dodgechargerrt

mauve66

charleston/freemont/south of the intersection on the right (or west side) of fremont about a block

i can't figure out how to save an image of google maps so................  from charleston, freemont goes south and turns into boulder highway at sahara, so if you can get to charleston/sahara/boulder highway you can figure it out

this car lot has always been strictly mopar (95%) since i moved out here in 98.  once in a while you'll see a trans am or camaro and whats funny is they  are usually in better condition than all the mopars.  he does his own body work also in the yard right in front of the sales trailer
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

greenpigs

Blue 69 that looked much like mine but he was running Cragars on the back and magnum 500's up front. :eek2:
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

toocheaptosmoke

Yesterday saw two 68's, one black a couple houses down the road, and a tan one at a garage sale in Marienville PA.  Both nice cars.  :2thumbs:

sixpack70

I saw a blue 68 Charger on blandford stage road in russell ma yesterday. I almost wrecked my truck because I was in disbelief thay I saw a charger. Had a max wedge scoop on the hood.
1966 Falcon
1969 Mustang Mach 1
1970 Charger R/T 440+6 4spd

TruckDriver

Today in Big Bend, Wi., a '73 or '74 light green metalic S.E. with a black top and interiour, with mag wheels.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

c00nhunterjoe

There are a few within a 30 mile radius of me. There's a beautiful baby blue 68', a nice general lee, 2 72\73s(don't know how to tell but they are always cruising together).  A little farther east of me across the susquehanna river is a real 69 daytona that sees cruises and the occasional dragstrip.(440 auto).  These are the ones coming to mind right now that I see on a regular bassis.

ACUDANUT

"In the Wild"  I thought he was talking about ones sitting in a field. :shruggy:

ChargerD100

buddy just sent me this today im guessing its Red Mists, seams like im the only person in town that hasnt seen his car in person! haha

Current Mopars: 2014 Ram 2500 Cummins, 1970 Dodge D100

My old Build Thread: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,82511.0.html

ChargerD100

but I did see this one when I went to pay my tire account this morning, first time the car has left garage in 2 years he's going to paint it turqouise with a pearl stripe and give it to his son

My old Build Thread: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,82511.0.html

ChargerD100

J.Bond

This rolled by me this morning in Shelburne On, stopped for breakfast and it was parked at the gas pumps next to the resturant. Not a member here, YET!

doctor4766

Gotta love a '69

grdprx

Quote from: doctor4766 on August 03, 2012, 05:58:55 PM
Hey 007, did you happen to get a shot of the hood?

Ya!  More pics??  Looks like a sweet 69!

doctor4766

Gotta love a '69

J.Bond

The forum keeps sending an error report eveytime I try to send a front shot of the car. Error says that this file already exists.  Any ideas??? I tried moving the pic around, but that did not work.

doctor4766

Give it a unique name...... like 007charger or something
Gotta love a '69

Ram07

Yesterday....saw a black 67 Charger, looked like it just rolled off the showroom floor...of course no pic because you just don't see these things driving around these parts...and I hate cell phones so I don't carry one around with me...guess I'll have to start...owner is a local guy, I'll see it again.

J.Bond

doctor4766

Thanks for the pic.
I could sorta see something was happening up front on the first pic you posted.
Had wondered whether hood blackouts would suit my Charger.
Not sure if I actually like it now I've seen it though.
Gotta love a '69

Ghoste

Wicked72

im going to push my car into the road so i can see it in the wild  :smilielol:
M-Massively O-Over P-Powered A-And R-Respected

doctor4766

Last weekend on the freeway heading south through Perth city.
Gotta love a '69