News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

When is the last time you saw a 66-74 Charger "in the wild?"

Started by bull, April 12, 2006, 01:53:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chargd72

The Michael Jordan emblem on the trunk is a nice touch.  :brickwall:

'72 Charger SE 4bbl 318                          '76 Power Wagon 400 W200                                 2011 (attempt at a) Charger

Baldwinvette77

i JUST realized the 71/2 and 73/4 have different quarter glass  :rofl:

toocheaptosmoke

Recently I've seen a 3rd gen on my way home from work going the opposite way, two times.  Need to get mine on the road.  :D

Fred

Quote from: VegasCharger on April 24, 2013, 04:10:38 AM
I don't know, does this count? LOL

That's funny. Whoever owns it must have a great sense of humour.   :lol:  Maybe he's got the matching classic sitting at home in the garage.

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

JB400

Brownie points for putting a mopar paint scheme on a mopar. :2thumbs:

VegasCharger

Use a magnifying glass and zero in on the tail lights. You'll see "Super Bee". "Super" on the left tail light and "Bee" on the right tail light. I couldn't capture it clearly with my camera due to short window of opportunity and the fact we were in motion.

Fred

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

Finn

Found this beauty sitting in a storage lot. Very clean car considering the tires make it look like it hasn't been moved in about a decade. :cheers:

1968 Dodge Charger 440, EFI, AirRide suspension
1970 Dodge Challenger RT/SE 383 magnum
1963 Plymouth Savoy 225 with a 3 on the tree.
2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L 360
2014 Dodge Dart 2.4L

Chris 69

'68 in Happy Valley, CA. Went by a week later, and another '68 in similar condition was sitting next to it.

ACUDANUT

Quote from: Baldwinvette77 on April 24, 2013, 09:36:03 AM

Really. That is why the 71/72 Chargers look so much better.

Baldwinvette77

Quote from: ACUDANUT on May 02, 2013, 05:56:31 PM
Quote from: Baldwinvette77 on April 24, 2013, 09:36:03 AM

Really. That is why the 71/72 Chargers look so much better.

I like em both  :yesnod:

Chris 69

Three weeks ago only the white 68 was out front.
Two weeks ago the grey 68 was added.
This week the 69 was added.

In Happy Valley, CA

Baldwinvette77

Hmmm i wonder whats going on with them  :scratchchin: maybe in a couple years you'll see 2 restored 68's and a 69 .... that or you'll see 1 general lee, and 2 parted out 68's  :eek2:

Johnnys440Charger

That is interesting.   :scratchchin:   Well, who ever it is - they have good taste.   :2thumbs:   Someone tell him to get on this forum and tell us the plans for those Chargers.   :popcrn:

Chris 69

Quote from: Baldwinvette77 on May 05, 2013, 04:20:22 PM
Hmmm i wonder whats going on with them  :scratchchin: maybe in a couple years you'll see 2 restored 68's and a 69 .... that or you'll see 1 general lee, and 2 parted out 68's  :eek2:

I'd like to know too, but every time I drive by, the garage doors are closed (the property is gated), and it looks like no one is home.

Hopefully I'll talk to the owner to find out the plans for the cars; I drive my 68 by there at least once a week, so that should get me in the gate... :icon_smile_big:

elanmars

Quote from: Chris 69 on May 05, 2013, 03:03:57 PM
Three weeks ago only the white 68 was out front.
Two weeks ago the grey 68 was added.
This week the 69 was added.

In Happy Valley, CA

Did Travis/69Charger2002 move to California or something!?
1969 Dodge Charger, pseudo General Lee., 1973 ratty Dodge Charger.

check out my photography: http://www.tomasraul.com
instagram: tomasraul
facebook: www.facebook.com/tomasraulphotography

grdprx

Just saw a white 68 Charger going north across the Golden Gate Bridge. I'm in town for some Giants games and wanted to walk the bridge this morning. Hell ya!!  Woohoo!!

:drool5:   :2thumbs:   :2thumbs:

ACUDANUT

The Giants game ? They changed their name to Gigantes or something Mexican. :scratchchin:

freddyd02

The Giants do that sometimes for heritage night. I wonder if that 68 Charger owner is a member on here. I cross that bridge every day for work and never see old Chargers except one time seeing an old timer driving a stock green 68. I posted a pic of it a few pages back. Where are you from GRDPRX?

grdprx

Quote from: ACUDANUT on May 06, 2013, 01:22:19 PM
The Giants game ? They changed their name to Gigantes or something Mexican. :scratchchin:

Yup, it was in honor of Cinco de Mayo. I'm from the Seattle area.

It certainly was a sight to see, beautiful white 68 with black stripes. Only got to see her driving away, but she looked in great condition.

ACUDANUT

FastbackJon

My brother caught this one going down the road in Phoenix recently.
"This was the dedication of the altar, in the day when it was anointed, by the princes of Israel: twelve chargers of silver, twelve silver bowls, twelve spoons of gold..." -- Numbers 7:84 KJV

Plum Crazy 68

toocheaptosmoke

grdprx