News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

When is the last time you saw a 66-74 Charger "in the wild?"

Started by bull, April 12, 2006, 01:53:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bull

Drache

This survivor is for sale for $30,000

This plain jane 318 bench was for sale for $5200
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

ACUDANUT

even_u

Newly restored pro-charger in my home town

More pics at Hans Tore's excellent site:

http://www.lov2xlr8.no/show/rol13/5.html

grdprx

UH60L

On our way home a couple days ago, saw two '69 charger daytonas on Lancaster Dr in Salem Or. (waiting at the light at Rickey, headed south)

Well, I know the yellow and white one is a clone (darn nice one too) because it was Dane.  Not sure about the pretty blue one that he was following though.

Sure was a thrill to see not one but two out driving around.   :drool5: :icon_smile_big:

ACUDANUT

mauve66

"satin" is the hip "in" thing to do now......................
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

ACUDANUT

1974dodgecharger

Quote from: mauve66 on May 30, 2013, 06:46:52 PM

must be the new black.....

1974dodgecharger

Quote from: FastbackJon on May 08, 2013, 11:07:26 PM
My brother caught this one going down the road in Phoenix recently.

he wants 50k for it if interested.....

Plum Crazy 68

Saw one this morning in San Diego.  Not in a great neighborhood. 

After seeing this one I started thinking about how many Chargers might be in Tijuana :scratchchin:.

bull

I've seen this thing probably 30 times since it's real close to the auto paint store I frequent but this is the first time I remembered to bring a camera. It's not nearly as nice close up as I thought it was going to be. Apparently he's a Broncos fan.

Baldwinvette77

Quote from: mauve66 on May 30, 2013, 06:46:52 PM

and is far more affordable, Since all it takes is a trip to the spray paint section of a hardware store  :lol:

1974dodgecharger

well at least its not a trailer queen and someone is enjoying her..... :2thumbs:

Quote from: bull on June 07, 2013, 01:51:31 PM
I've seen this thing probably 30 times since it's real close to the auto paint store I frequent but this is the first time I remembered to bring a camera. It's not nearly as nice close up as I thought it was going to be. Apparently he's a Broncos fan.

472 R/T SE

Quote from: UH60L on May 29, 2013, 06:56:12 PM
On our way home a couple days ago, saw two '69 charger daytonas on Lancaster Dr in Salem Or. (waiting at the light at Rickey, headed south)

Well, I know the yellow and white one is a clone (darn nice one too) because it was Dane.  Not sure about the pretty blue one that he was following though.

Sure was a thrill to see not one but two out driving around.   :drool5: :icon_smile_big:

They're both Dane's, he just finished up the Hemi powered blue one.  You need to get around, there are other sections in this forum,  :smilielol:

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,83952.0.html

472 R/T SE

On our way back from soccer practice, 4th Plain & Hwy. 503 intersection this Charger pulled up beside us.  You know when you tell someone you own a Charger & they give you one of those "yeah right" looks.  He gave me one of those.  He said he was on his way to 1/8 mile drags @ PIR.

Good lookin' rig, looked like an all original one. 

Bob T

Saw a red GenI on a road about 1km away from my house, I was more trying to see who was driving if I knew them, but no. At least there another local one I didn't know about  :2thumbs:
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

Mytur Binsdirti

UH60L

Quote from: 472 R/T SE on June 08, 2013, 02:13:36 AM
Quote from: UH60L on May 29, 2013, 06:56:12 PM

Well, I know the yellow and white one is a clone (darn nice one too) because it was Dane.  Not sure about the pretty blue one that he was following though.

Sure was a thrill to see not one but two out driving around.   :drool5: :icon_smile_big:

They're both Dane's, he just finished up the Hemi powered blue one.  You need to get around, there are other sections in this forum,  :smilielol:

Well, I probably would have found that out yesterday at the cruise-in at Adam's Rib BBQ (saw both of them sitting there) but it was full by the time we got there, so we just drove on by.

Since we can't afford to finish my charger and we drive an '11 challenger, if we can't put the challenger in the show/cruise-in we usually don't go/stay.  In this case it was just full, but unfortunately some places don't like newer cars, even if they are muscle cars.  I need a window sticker that says "my other car is a '69 charger"......

Should have known it was Dane's, it was beautiful and he does good work.

ChargerD100

Saw a 69 charger 500, a 68, 67, 70 and a 73 this weekend
Current Mopars: 2014 Ram 2500 Cummins, 1970 Dodge D100

My old Build Thread: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,82511.0.html

ChargerD100

Saw a 1st gen today coming home from work sitting in a driveway bout a mile away from my old house
Current Mopars: 2014 Ram 2500 Cummins, 1970 Dodge D100

My old Build Thread: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,82511.0.html

bull

Quote from: 472 R/T SE on June 08, 2013, 02:13:36 AM

No marker lights on the blue one?  I guess I need to get around more too.