News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

When is the last time you saw a 66-74 Charger "in the wild?"

Started by bull, April 12, 2006, 01:53:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DustinSimmonds

I've been seeing a lot of third gens here in central Minnesota. I saw a '73 SE on my way to Brainerd, and during prom someone drove a '74.

HANDM

Saw a green 69 R/T on Highway 99 headed north towards Everett......Black or green top, butt stripe, mag 5's....

Member perhaps?

69Charger_440

May 13, 2011:  Saw a white '70 Charger traveling east on W. Hausman Rd in San Antonio, Texas.  I don't know if my eyes were deceiving me, but it appeared to have a '70 front clip with '68 tail lights.

SG1022

There's a car carrier that is parked behind Alberton's in Wilsonville, OR every now and then. This time it had a charger on it.  :2thumbs:

I hadn't seen a pentastar on the rear axle before.

freddyd02

The taillight section looks terrible without the trim pieces around it..

terrible one

Great find and pictures! The pentastar on the axle housing is a neat touch. I love the Keystones!  :coolgleamA:

jaak

Saw this today locally, '71 Super Bee, 440 6-pack automatic.
Nice looking car, didn't get to look it over real good, but seems like a solid mostly original car (looks to have an older repaint). I'm gonna check out some more details about it and try to verify if its a true 6-pack car. I also found out it is for sale.

Jason

Finn

Quote from: SG1022 on May 15, 2011, 05:37:00 PM
There's a car carrier that is parked behind Alberton's in Wilsonville, OR every now and then. This time it had a charger on it.  :2thumbs:

I see an Autobots logo on that bumblebee clone. Nice!  
1968 Dodge Charger 440, EFI, AirRide suspension
1970 Dodge Challenger RT/SE 383 magnum
1963 Plymouth Savoy 225 with a 3 on the tree.
2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L 360
2014 Dodge Dart 2.4L

tan top

Quote from: SG1022 on May 15, 2011, 05:37:00 PM
There's a car carrier that is parked behind Alberton's in Wilsonville, OR every now and then. This time it had a charger on it.  :2thumbs:

looks good ! :coolgleamA:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

bull

I don't know if I would be brave enough to ship a Charger like that. Makes me nervous just looking at it.

sixty8charger

I shipped mine like that from Vancouver, WA to New Bern, NC...  lots of rock chip damage.. and the idiot first connected the support straps to the front valance.. yes..  bent that to shit (repairable though)

And apparently some chic wanted the car, because she put a little love note under the sunvisor with her number on it, asking if I would sell it to her.  (Never called her.. my wife thought it was funny.. "yeah right stupid girl".)
Jayson

jaak

Quote from: jaak on May 16, 2011, 09:31:17 PM
Saw this today locally, '71 Super Bee, 440 6-pack automatic.
Nice looking car, didn't get to look it over real good, but seems like a solid mostly original car (looks to have an older repaint). I'm gonna check out some more details about it and try to verify if its a true 6-pack car. I also found out it is for sale.

Jason

Went back, opened the hood, had a 440/4BBL in it. Checked the VIN had a 383 from the factory.

Jason

Drache

Seen a dark blue 69/70 Charger parked at a local shop on the way to the bank after work. If I didn't have an appointment time to keep I would have stopped.
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Plum Crazy 68

Saw a Yellow 71' with yellow bumpers and an air grabber hood in Jamul CA today. :icon_smile:

grdprx

I spotted a beautiful 70 RT Tuesday, enjoying a day of sunshine in Seattle!

grdprx

I also had a buddy tip me off to on a 69 Charger today.  Looks like it's been sitting awhile with some Mopar brothers...

70charginglizard

Mine will be out and about this weekend for the Cruise to Colby in Everett Wa. this weekend :2thumbs: ;D :yesnod:
70charginglizard

RIDELIKEHELL

:cheers:

Just noticed this one in a little garage just outside of the city I live in here in Canada. Owner wasn't around but apparently had her in for a safety today but it was definately a driver. 440 Auto car.............
AMD POSTER BOY

1968 CHARGER R/T  http://www.youtube.com/user/ridelikehell73

grdprx

Quote from: RIDELIKEHELL on May 27, 2011, 11:13:17 AM
:cheers:

Just noticed this one in a little garage just outside of the city I live in here in Canada. Owner wasn't around but apparently had her in for a safety today but it was definately a driver. 440 Auto car.............

Sweet!   :drool5:

HANDM

Ha, I'm not the only one with rallyes on a pre 70 Charger  :nana:

JRGBoss

Saw a 1973 Charger survivor car at Riverside Carburetor and Electric. Bucket seats, center console, 318 3bbl, faded tan exterior paint. Overall not bad.
1968 Dodge Charger RT - 2nd Owner

C5X DAYTONA

Quote from: grdprx on May 27, 2011, 12:43:49 AM
That is HERGFEST.   He is on this site.   It's a real V code car.   He drives it quite often.
Caution.... Low flying aircraft.

grdprx

Quote from: C5X DAYTONA on May 28, 2011, 02:06:03 PM
Quote from: grdprx on May 27, 2011, 12:43:49 AM
That is HERGFEST.   He is on this site.   It's a real V code car.   He drives it quite often.

I recognized it once I got a chance to look though some picture of previous car shows.

sixty8charger

Holy Moly,   I drove by where the GL was (the one I posted a picture of a lil while back)... thing was GONE!!!!!  just dead grass in the spot it was...  very curious as to where it went!!!  :scratchchin:
Jayson

1969chargerrtse

Might of posted this last year. saw it today. Brings it to work.
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.