News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

When is the last time you saw a 66-74 Charger "in the wild?"

Started by bull, April 12, 2006, 01:53:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

elacruze

Was in the middle of my very first fill-up today, couldn't get the phone up quick enough.

'70 Charger, deep brown/bronze with vinyl top and stick shift went past on US1.
1968 505" EFI 4-speed
1968 D200 Camper Special, 318/2bbl/4spd/4.10
---
Torque converters are for construction equipment.

JRGBoss

For the past 15+ years I have been seeing a 66 or 67 silver Charger uncovered behind a garage out in the County. Must be one of these days car...
1968 Dodge Charger RT - 2nd Owner

sixty8charger

seen a almost pearlish pinkish color 67 yesterday!  I couldn't get the camera on my phone to turn on.. plus we were on the highway!  Luckily for me.. I should be able to see it again, since the shop I have mine at, the charger owner frequents!
Jayson

nvrbdn

just went for a cruise to alton il. when i was comming around a corner onto broadway there was a 71 purple charger with yellow flames on the hood and front fenders. it happened so fast that i was past it before there was a chance to get a pic. is this car on here somewhere cuz it seems that i have seen it before. or mabey it was at monster mopar. :shruggy:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

THE CHARGER PUNK

Found this sitting not far from my house a few weeks back(was literally doing cartwheels in the streets LoL) no plates 14'' road wheels ,tiny factory looking exhaust checked the vin XS car looks to be GG1

the  purple 69 ive seen before and actually worked on in the past when we knew the owner when my dad had his 68 awhile back the 69 is a 318 car now a 383 and the nose piece is missing so he chopped up a headlight door and made it look like a 68 grille lol -MATT

bull

Finn

1968 Dodge Charger 440, EFI, AirRide suspension
1970 Dodge Challenger RT/SE 383 magnum
1963 Plymouth Savoy 225 with a 3 on the tree.
2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L 360
2014 Dodge Dart 2.4L

THE CHARGER PUNK

saw this parked at a local park today at a baseball game , orange 66 or 67 with a 440

69rtse4spd

Going to work today, pulled out into traffic, tooling down the road, fun, fun heading to work. Looked in the rear view mirror, & guess what my eyes beheld. A 70 red hard top Cuda with a shaker hood, :2thumbs:, guy was behind me all the way till I had to turn off, onto the bypass. Going about 55-60 m.p.h. so I guessing 4.10s, at a stop light, sounded like a 4-spd also when he took off. When he passed me as I was turning, saw the 440 hockey strip on the side. I guessing he lives in Ft. Wayne. sweet looking ride.

solids0be

Saw A lime Green 68 RT In Bellevue Nebraska last night. Sounded nice, its amazing how these cars stand out.

el dub

entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem

Brock Samson

nihil

Quote from: nvrbdn on June 04, 2011, 07:33:28 PM
just went for a cruise to alton il. when i was comming around a corner onto broadway there was a 71 purple charger with yellow flames on the hood and front fenders. it happened so fast that i was past it before there was a chance to get a pic. is this car on here somewhere cuz it seems that i have seen it before. or mabey it was at monster mopar. :shruggy:

Local car forum cruise by chance? I'm just across the river from Alton.

`68 Charger R/T 440-4
`02 A4 1.8TQMS
`82 RHD 300GD Geländewagen

nvrbdn

hey nihil, yea might have been, but this car was really nice from what i seen of it. it was definately the kind of car that is different enough that you remember it.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

nihil

Quote from: nvrbdn on June 20, 2011, 09:15:19 AM
hey nihil, yea might have been, but this car was really nice from what i seen of it. it was definately the kind of car that is different enough that you remember it.

Cool. If you see a `68 R/T in RR-1 burgundy driving around, that's probably me (only one I know if in the area).

`68 Charger R/T 440-4
`02 A4 1.8TQMS
`82 RHD 300GD Geländewagen

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

69bronzeT5

Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

Mrs.Caveman

We saw a '73 charger r/t last night at the corner of 69th place and myrtle ave in Queens!

69 Bama R/T

70 charger that was sitting behind a upholstery shop near Auburn AL

Aussie R/T

Can't believe I saw a white 68 dodge Charger last Tuesday driving through sun Valley in down town Gladstone QLD "Australia" what the hell.I never thought I'd see the day,and in Australia or well I could,t be the only one in town to own a Dodge Charger for ever.lol.At least he's goes I suppose.Sorry no pic just yet.

68neverlate

Two weeks ago this Saturday.  A '68 black on black crossing over the overpass near home Depot way up here north of the border in British Columbia.  Near Cody Country!   :2thumbs:

Absolutely immaculate.  Sounded very grumpy too!  Didn't have my phone with me for pix, but she was a beauty!    :yesnod: 

grdprx

Quote from: 69 Bama R/T on June 20, 2011, 08:56:02 PM
70 charger that was sitting behind a upholstery shop near Auburn AL

A caged beast!  beautiful

nvrbdn

passed an orange 3rd gen, black top, hide away headlights heading north on  freeway  255, toward edwardsville il. good looking car. :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

69_500

Went to pick my son up from summer camp today and what do we see, but a 1970 RT/SE Charger. yellow with a black vinyl roof. Any other day and I would have had the camera in the car, but today it was at home waiting on the battery to charge so I could get some photo's of the baseball tournament tonight.

67tbird

That was me, nvrbdn, man that 255 is rough! haven't gotten new front tires and was sweating one coming apart there, tires from AZ don't know how old they are. I was heading in to work, 2nd time car has been "legally" on road since 96. 1st trip that wires weren't smokin!