News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

When is the last time you saw a 66-74 Charger "in the wild?"

Started by bull, April 12, 2006, 01:53:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JR

Quote from: 69 Bama R/T on June 20, 2011, 08:56:02 PM
70 charger that was sitting behind a upholstery shop near Auburn AL

I've wondered if my car would ever make it on here. Thanks for the compliments guys. Here's a couple of more pics. I've been a member of this site and the old dodge-charger.com since 2001, but don't post very often.

Are you from Opelika/Auburn Bama RT? I don't work at the Upholstery shop anymore, but i still live in the area. Always good to know the fellow Mopar people. :2thumbs:
70 Charger RT top bananna /68 Charger RT triple green

67tbird

Plum Crazy 68

nvrbdn

Quote from: 67tbird on June 25, 2011, 12:03:44 AM
That was me, nvrbdn, man that 255 is rough! haven't gotten new front tires and was sweating one coming apart there, tires from AZ don't know how old they are. I was heading in to work, 2nd time car has been "legally" on road since 96. 1st trip that wires weren't smokin!

car looked good from the other side of the freeway.  :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

JRGBoss

71/73 red charger with white top. Westbound 91 freeway (Riverside/Corona) California. Period correct license plate. Couldn't get close enough for more details due to traffic.
1968 Dodge Charger RT - 2nd Owner

69 Bama R/T

JR,nice 70 you got there. I live in Hayden, about 3 hours north of you.

Drache

Followed that blue '70 Charger that I seen earlier for awhile in my Dart. I was hoping he would stop so I could get to see his car closer but he didn't stop and I became late for work  :icon_smile_big:
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

1969chargerrtse

A new friend I met in a 69 GTO conv brought over pictures of his 69 R/TSE 4 speed car he owned in the 80's.  He sold it to someone in NY and hasn't seen it since.  Enjoy.
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

1969chargerrtse

This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

Drache

It's a survivor, it's for sale, it's not as perfect as it looks, it's $30,000 CAD
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

1969chargerrtse

Kinda a lot for that year?  Very sharp looking though.

Drache

Quote from: 1969chargerrtse on July 02, 2011, 04:09:01 PM
Kinda a lot for that year?  Very sharp looking though.

There is a lot the pictures don't show. I didn't see any rust on it during the car show (it's the same Charger my Dart was parked by) but there was lots of little marks where gravel has chipped tiny pieces of the paint (think of lots of tiny white dots) and there are also a few small dents as well. The car is simply a 383 auto.

Pictures of the car next to my Dart at the carshow:

Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

surmanajaja

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

saw this one yesterday. real Hemi car. if there is a thread about it here, pls link for me.

Brock Samson

Drache

Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Brock Samson

Yummie!!!  :drool5: i love that shade with the white! sweeeet!!  :2thumbs:
(even if it is only a '68..  :shruggy: )

grdprx

1969chargerrtse

Quote from: Brock Samson on July 03, 2011, 12:21:48 PM
wow! how'd ya' get the picture that big?..

I know.  :hah:
Looks like my buddies 68 hemi he sold to that ass from OCC choppers.  he re sold it.

surmanajaja

Quote from: 1969chargerrtse on July 18, 2011, 04:37:19 PM

Looks like my buddies 68 hemi he sold to that ass from OCC choppers.  he re sold it.

do you remember the VIN`? I took pics of the vin of this one...

1969chargerrtse

Quote from: surmanajaja on July 19, 2011, 03:05:38 AM
Quote from: 1969chargerrtse on July 18, 2011, 04:37:19 PM

do you remember the VIN`? I took pics of the vin of this one...
Nope.

JPL

Quote from: Drache on July 02, 2011, 02:07:16 PM

It's a survivor, it's for sale, it's not as perfect as it looks, it's $30,000 CAD

POS!
Nice car BTW, LOL!
You would think they would clean up the road a little, geez.....

69 Bama R/T

found this 73 440 rallye charger  :coolgleamA:

Drache

Quote from: Drache on July 18, 2011, 03:40:18 PM

Yes I quoted myself  :P

Was talking to a cousin and she told me that her husband was the one who did the body work on the Charger above.  :2thumbs:
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

69bronzeT5

I posted a picture of a dark bronze/ burnt orange '70 500 a few months ago......I saw it on the road today along with a red '71 Charger SE and a '70 Challenger R/T......all within 5 minutes of each other :cheers:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

Sabre

I saw a beautiful blue 71 Charger in Dover Delaware today.