News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

When is the last time you saw a 66-74 Charger "in the wild?"

Started by bull, April 12, 2006, 01:53:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

elanmars

1969 Dodge Charger, pseudo General Lee., 1973 ratty Dodge Charger.

check out my photography: http://www.tomasraul.com
instagram: tomasraul
facebook: www.facebook.com/tomasraulphotography

Finn

Damn, good eye! I didn't spot them the first time through.
1968 Dodge Charger 440, EFI, AirRide suspension
1970 Dodge Challenger RT/SE 383 magnum
1963 Plymouth Savoy 225 with a 3 on the tree.
2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L 360
2014 Dodge Dart 2.4L

HeavyFuel

I keep looking......not much luck, unless I go out to my mopar "source" and see his stuff while I'm getting misc odds and ends for my car.

But I did see a Dart "Lite" the other day, and a Satellite "Sundance" :icon_smile_big:

Beep Beep Dave

This one was just sitting there.....wild I thought :D

Dave
'69-1/2 SIXPACK/SIXBBL REGISTRY On-Line Registry for the Lift Off Hood cars!!!
Maple Leaf Mopars your Canadian Mopar site.

1970 Charger R/T

1969chargerrtse

This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

RIDELIKEHELL

AMD POSTER BOY

1968 CHARGER R/T  http://www.youtube.com/user/ridelikehell73

Beep Beep Dave

'69-1/2 SIXPACK/SIXBBL REGISTRY On-Line Registry for the Lift Off Hood cars!!!
Maple Leaf Mopars your Canadian Mopar site.

1970 Charger R/T

nvrbdn

ok, if anyone on here has purchased a light green 2nd gen charger and is having it shipped to them, it could have just gone through southern illinois this afternoon. about 3;15 east of st.louis on a car hauler.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

1969chargerrtse

Found this 70 Charger 500 today via a tip it was at a gas station.  Nice car that needs lots of work.  Underside looks good except for rust on drivers floor.  The garage was trying to get it road worthy, but here's a shock they were having many electrical issues.  Finally when the starter solenoid went the guy said he's calling the owner to have him take it away.  They were trying to figure out why it wouldn't charge the battery?  Anyway.  Nice original Orange charger though.  I left my number and a picture of my car so hopefully we can meet and I can help him out.
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

terrible one

Quote from: 1969chargerrtse on January 26, 2012, 05:50:16 PM
Found this 70 Charger 500 today via a tip it was at a garage.  Nice car that needs lots of work.  Underside looks good except for rust on drivers floor.  The garage was trying to get it road worthy, but here's a shock they were having many electrical issues.  Finally when the starter solenoid went the guy said he's calling the owner to have him take it away.  They were trying to figure out why it wouldn't charge the battery?  Anyway.  Nice original Orange charger though.  I left my number and a picture of my car so hopefully we can meet and I can help him out.

Great find! Hopefully he will get in contact and you can help him out/ guide him here  :2thumbs:

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

elanmars

1969 Dodge Charger, pseudo General Lee., 1973 ratty Dodge Charger.

check out my photography: http://www.tomasraul.com
instagram: tomasraul
facebook: www.facebook.com/tomasraulphotography

1969chargerrtse

Quote from: elanmars on January 26, 2012, 08:12:49 PM
probably needs a new wiring harness or something.
At that time we found the starter relay to be N/G. If you jumped it the car started. If you turned your key the amp gauge showed a voltage drop.

doctor4766

Saw this beauty while on the road today.

So I followed him until he pulled over when he saw me in the rear view

Only his second drive of the car everrrrrrrrr.

And it has a 392 Hemi in the engine bay  :D

Was just as suprised as I was.
Gotta love a '69

mauve66

Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Fred

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

Vainglory, Esq.

djcarguy

:2thumbs:   love that red 1st gen. hemi and hood with left steer,looks manual steer and brakes?   what trans did he have hope,hope manual?   awesum red ride ,brings back grate memorys. great to see your car out chasing down and catching other mopars in the land down under,doc.take care and enjoy the sun shine,drive safe.DJ

doctor4766

Ya know DJ I was so excited I didn't even look what tranny he was running  :shruggy:
And with all this sunshine we've been having it's hard not to be out driving whenever I can. I'll load up some other pics from the weekend tomorrow. Our club had a cruise event that drew around 140 Mopars including 5x 68's, 2x69s and 1x 1st gen.
Gotta love a '69

Fitz73Chrgr

Quote from: doctor4766 on February 07, 2012, 06:11:28 AM
Saw this beauty while on the road today.
Was just as suprised as I was.

That hood looks great on a first gen!
'73 Charger - project                '70 Charger - driver                 '66 Charger - survivor

Resto thread:
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,89803.msg1019541.html#msg1019541

mauve66

Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

terrible one

Quote from: mauve66 on February 27, 2012, 07:57:18 PM
nose in the weeds baby, old school all the way!!!! :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

Just the way I like 'em  :yesnod: :coolgleamA: It really was cool to see this today on the way to class, made me think I should have had mine out.  :icon_smile_big: Definitely unrestored.