News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Lets See the worst Condition Charger out there!

Started by XS29J, October 13, 2008, 05:09:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

XS29J

Here is my CONTENDER: 1968 383 auto. Has been in the same spot for 9 years. Just moved the car that had sat next to it and thought WHAT A SITE"

SCAM!!ALERT!!  PREMIER PLASTIC REPRODUCTIONS TOOK Me for $496 on a charger grille.DO NOT DEAL WITH THEM PLEASE....

XS29J

FRED FLINTSTONE came to mind:

Nice grille though:

!! SCAM ALERT!!!!    PREMIER PLASTIC REPRODUCTIONS took me for $496 on a 1969 Charger grille order DO NOT DEAL WITH THEM PLEASE......

Chris G.

Can't get much worse than this. It was actually pulled out and sold on ebay. Who said grass can't grow on cars?  :o

Factory Charger 500 SE: 383 4bbl Top Banana.

Drache

I dont have the pic and Im too lazy to find it but....

There was a daytona sold on ebay awhile back... thing looked like it was cut up and then crushed! There was nothing left! The pic is somewhere in the Aero Section....
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Blown70

mikepmcs

Quote from: XS29J on October 13, 2008, 05:09:30 PM
Here is my CONTENDER: 1968 383 auto. Has been in the same spot for 9 years. Just moved the car that had sat next to it and thought WHAT A SITE"

Drip rail molding any good? :icon_smile_cool:
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: XS29J on October 13, 2008, 05:09:30 PM

:icon_smile_blackeye:  :'( .....Thats an "early" 68 too!!
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

mikepmcs

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Charger1973

I have a couple cars in pretty rough shape but they are parts cars. 

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: Drache on October 13, 2008, 05:19:33 PM

There was a daytona sold on ebay awhile back... thing looked like it was cut up and then crushed! There was nothing left! The pic is somewhere in the Aero Section....

The "crispy" Daytona?
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Just 6T9 CHGR

Here is my submission  :nana:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Drache

Quote from: Just 6T9 CHGR on October 13, 2008, 06:34:05 PM
Quote from: Drache on October 13, 2008, 05:19:33 PM

The "crispy" Daytona?

The one that Mike posted!  :icon_smile_big:
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

69charger2002

i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

A383Wing

My 2 contributions

dpm68

Dang, guys, I'm loving this - please keep 'em coming!

rusty lee

Just visit Lake Villa IL. they'll sell you one.

Mike DC

Funny how often the worst-condition wrecks were painted green/tan/brown in the first place.

dodgecharger-fan

Magnumcharger

Crazy! Of all the pieces left...the grille looks to be almost perfect!
Just what I need for my Charger...hint hint.....
1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 340 convertible
1968 Dodge Charger R/T 426 Hemi 4 speed
1968 Plymouth Barracuda S/S clone 426 Hemi auto
1969 Dodge Deora pickup clone 318 auto
1971 Dodge Charger R/T 440 auto
1972 Dodge C600 318 4 speed ramp truck
1972 Dodge C800 413 5 speed
1979 Chrysler 300 T-top 360 auto
2001 Dodge RAM Sport Offroad 360 auto
2010 Dodge Challenger R/T 6 speed
2014 RAM Laramie 5.7 Hemi 8 speed

PocketThunder

Quote from: moparstuart on October 13, 2008, 07:07:56 PM
paul pocket thunder has a really bad one

:'(    B7, Black interior, Black top, '69 SE 383 auto on the floor.   (trying to trade it for a '69 Dodge Camper Special)

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

moparstuart

throw in a set of 69 seats ( buckets with head rest and rear seat set ) , and we are in buisness

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Charger_Fan

Here's my contribution.
'70 500 SE  383/4-speed 8 3/4 rear. Originally yellow, white top, black gut, with a console.
This is how I got it, but now it's wearing a trunk lid & the bumper/grille is on my other car for a minute. :)

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Brock Samson

Here's my submission for the worst charger - though there was another, a '69 SE I once looked at out at the beach here in SF. it was rusted so bad the entire car was red oxide and the entire front windshield side windows and rear glass was neatly perforated by rust, the 318 still powered the car around the block, though it crabbed so badly and bucked and rocked so bad i told the seller it was unsafe and he might want to concider it a hazard for anyone to test drive it. As I recall they wanted $500 for it.. in the mid '90s..  :lol:
I have no pictures of that one, it's looong gone now but it stands out in my mind as useless except for a few trim parts and maybe part of the the drivetrain...
Anyhow,.. this pictured and once absolutely cherry '66 Charger still sits it he driveway where it's been since '67 it's story a mystery...  :scratchchin: I see it a few times a yr and have to shake my head...  :rotz:

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,18958.0.html

PocketThunder

Quote from: moparstuart on October 14, 2008, 10:58:14 AM
throw in a set of 69 seats ( buckets with head rest and rear seat set ) , and we are in buisness

I only have one set of buckets and they dont have headrests, i do have an extra rear seat set you can have, i might even have two sets.. 
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."