News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

goldberg superbird race clone very cool video .

Started by moparstuart, October 17, 2008, 08:57:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

moparstuart

Quote from: daytonalo on October 17, 2008, 09:02:14 AM
ALUM NOSE ???????
  they are not to smart , and i wouldn't drive that thing 200 miles an hour with a fiber glass nose and wing  :Twocents:

thanks for the heads up larry

daytonalo

I have no idea on how they got my E-mail address

Charger_Fan

Maybe they'll brace the crap out of the nose. :shruggy:
Regardless, it looks like it will be a blast to drive around the track. :coolgleamA:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

SFRT

lol. I love the series in mopar muscle or whatever the mag is  where they are building goldbergs a990 clone and he's all posing spotlessly clean pretending to like bolt stuff on his car flexing his muscles and sort of pointing at stuff like he knows how to wrench.

at least the dude likes mopars.
Always Drive Responsibly

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

BigBlockSam

QuoteI have no idea on how they got my E-mail address

i think he's got you on speed dial 

i think you'd be alright with a fiberglass nose at 200 mph . made from the proper fiberglass . like the type they make racing boats from.

i don't believe the fiberglass wing would make it .

it looks like a cool car . i wish they were giving it away instead of selling it . Rene

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

Drache

Wasn't goldberg the one with the plumcrazy '71 R/T that had to have the driver's seat moved back to fit his large persons?  :shruggy:
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Hemidog

Cool video! can't wait to the that thing finished.
Is that build gonna be on the discovery channel or something in the future?

oldcarnut

I remember about when Goldburg bought some of the parts.  I had talked to someone about the extra Janek kit he was selling that was mentioned in his ebay add. He had built a really nice clone he listed. The guy had the fenders as well.  At the time I was looking for either a Charger or RR to buy and ended up with the RR.  Called him back about it and he said Goldburg had bought it already from him to build for charity.

pettybird

Quote from: Drache on October 17, 2008, 01:20:11 PM
Wasn't goldberg the one with the plumcrazy '71 R/T that had to have the driver's seat moved back to fit his large persons?  :shruggy:

he's like 5'10--no need for that.  I met him at Norwalk last year and I towered over him at 6'3...  I'm pretty sure he could still take me in a fight though  :yesnod:

Ghoste

I thought I read something about him having a seat moved too, only I thought it was one of his Super Stock cars?

Cooperman

Looks like it's coming together nicely...

I always wanted to build an old style stock car for the street. If 2nd gens were a little more freely available in the UK, I'd have one by now!
I am not a vegetarian because I love animals; I am a vegetarian because I hate plants!

daytonalo

I WANT TO WORK COURTNEY LIKE A DRUNKEN SAILER !  IT WOULD BE THE BEST 3 MIN OF HER LIFE !!!! :icon_smile_big:

knitz01

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

moparstuart

daytonalo

BigBlockSam

daytonalo

oldcarnut

I like it. It's similar to what I have in mind for mine even with the wheels.  Where it's black I was thinking white with some type of red stripe or pattern separating the white and blue. Maybe same colors as this Challenger.  Not for everyone I'm sure (maybe not me later) but if I can get a copy of the photoshop I want to play around with it some to see what I can come up with.

BigBlockSam