News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I BOUGHT a C500 it's the find of my life time, barn find

Started by moparstuart, October 18, 2008, 11:40:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparstuart

:popcrn: WAYNES DAYTONAS
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

moparstuart

:popcrn: waynes superbird pre restoration , the sole bro mobile

moparstuart

moparstuart

:drool5:  waynes taladega and mercury cyclone spoiler II ,  My 500 is being stored in aero car heaven LOL

and for you cloners look in the last picture there are 3 of them stacked up against that wood racking parts shelf. GEE what could those be.

FlatbackFanatic

Flatback Fanatic, Kurt  , MN

moparstuart

:drool5:

moparstuart

:popcrn:

moparstuart

:drool5:

moparstuart

:popcrn:  wayne had to spend all day thursday moving cars around to make room for my car to fit

The GO jacks he borrows are a great tool when you have lots of cars in close quarters. They make quick work for moving cars around !!!!!

moparstuart

:icon_smile_big: now my 500 is all covered up for it's long sleep

moparstuart

:popcrn:  danny i had to get pictures of wayne 500 for you before i left   WHITE CAR RED STRIPE RED INTERIOR  great color combo in my opinion  440 auto matic car , power brakes manual steering

moparstuart

very rusty midwest car !!  but great car and all there     chrome shifter knob and chrome pedal dress up like mine

does anyone repop the piece in the bottom picture on the right fender top.  This piece goes around the grill at each end flush with the fender , to reduce air flow i think.

Mine seem to be missing ????  any help ?????

moparstuart

:drool5:  black push button on handle and a better picture of my missing part .  White bezel on the rear marker too . See danny i do listen some time ?  :smilielol: :smilielol:
After the long day i was not crawling back there to make wayne show me his tail lamp top !!!

Aero426

moparstuart

So after leaving olathe at 8:30 am  traveling to nowhere missouri and pulling a motor and trans , then back through olathe kansas and out to the middle of nowhere kansas . We then headed back to olathe and arived at 6:00 pm .  Then went to a cruise and a foot ball game last night . Came home and posted  pictures here till 1 AM  . Wow what a saturday , dont think i can top that for a while   :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

Again special thanks to lonnie ball for the heads up on the find , what a great friend he is .  Also a very special thanks to wayne for his help and patients with our crazy aventures yesterday .
It all makes a great story and in hind sight was fun but made for a long day !!!!

moparstuart

Magnumcharger

I think somebody this reproducing that grille part you're talking about. I saw a new set going on the F8 Hemi 500 at Kori's shop.
1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 340 convertible
1968 Dodge Charger R/T 426 Hemi 4 speed
1968 Plymouth Barracuda S/S clone 426 Hemi auto
1969 Dodge Deora pickup clone 318 auto
1971 Dodge Charger R/T 440 auto
1972 Dodge C600 318 4 speed ramp truck
1972 Dodge C800 413 5 speed
1979 Chrysler 300 T-top 360 auto
2001 Dodge RAM Sport Offroad 360 auto
2010 Dodge Challenger R/T 6 speed
2014 RAM Laramie 5.7 Hemi 8 speed

Ghoste

Thanks for all the pics too, thats quite a stash you got to be around in both shops.

hemi68charger

WooHoo !!!!  Good for you........   Looks like a great car...... Who cares about the fender tag all that much.. If it's got XX29 on the VIN and the body stampings match the seq#, good to go........

Soooooooo, are you going back to R4 or taking a personal preference to another direction?

Yeah... you bud has a nice Aero-collection himself.........

Troy
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

SFRT

:o man one slice of heaven to another. those are some way crazy stashes!
Always Drive Responsibly

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

hotrod98

Stu...did you mention to the guy that you knew someone that buys e-bodies?  :icon_smile_big:

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

NYCMille

moparstuart

Quote from: hemi68charger on October 19, 2008, 11:04:33 AM
WooHoo !!!!  Good for you........   Looks like a great car...... Who cares about the fender tag all that much.. If it's got XX29 on the VIN and the body stampings match the seq#, good to go........

Soooooooo, are you going back to R4 or taking a personal preference to another direction?

Yeah... you bud has a nice Aero-collection himself.........

Troy
  I love R4 my 69 runner is R4 and thats what color this car will go back as , white stripe i would imagine with recall repop wheels   

I WANT RECALL WHEELS ON IT

BigBlockSam

Stu!  you lucky bitch!  that's a dream come true .  :dance: :dance: i'm so happy for you  :cheers: :2thumbs:

some times life is good, r4 thats red rite? was it an original hemi car? why did you pull the motor ? wouldn't he include it in the deal?

i luv when regular guys like us make a score.   :boogie: 

now your at the beginning again . in search of parts. thats kinda the most fun about building these cars the search.  congrats my friend . it couldn't of happened to a nicer guy . cheers Rene
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

Dans 68

Congratulations!!!! A truly once in a lifetime find! I look forward to the coming years on its restoration.

I thought I had missed this thread when I saw that it already had three pages. A closer look told me that it was started yesterday! Good finds (especially in aero cars) generate lots of traffic!  :lol:

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259