News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Chryslers dealings with Iraq

Started by 70charginglizard, October 27, 2005, 01:04:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

70charginglizard

70charginglizard

4402tuff4u

:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:  "Volvo spokeperson anaware..."    Haaa haaaa  haaaa ....... makes you wanna  :puke: :puke:

It's funny how memory loss or immediate ignorance occurs when people are caught with their pants down.....truely funny!
"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"

RD

wow....  um... wow....  your right it is always funny how they have nothing to say when their hand is caught in the cookie jar.  holier than thou until they are caught.  will be interesting how things pan out.
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

41husk

Maybe Iraq had something to do with the design of the 06 Charger, Now that would be a good reason to go to war.
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

Charger_Fan

:hah:
Quote from: 41husk on October 27, 2005, 01:52:40 PM
Maybe Iraq had something to do with the design of the 06 Charger, Now that would be a good reason to go to war.

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Troy

So, they get mentioned in the article but out of 2,200 companies they overpaid $7,000 on a $70,000 contract? I know that's 10% of the contract but when we're talking $1.8 billion in bribes it's pretty sad that they were even named. If you're going to break the law or do something stupid then go all the way. ;)

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.