News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Found a couple Aero car NASCAR videos.

Started by Charger_Fan, October 23, 2008, 11:41:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger_Fan

I assume they've already been posted & I've just missed them, so in case they're not preveiously posted, here ya go. :)

1969 race & crash, with a C500
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHsEU8EDNeM

A later '69 crash, with a Daytona
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jw9fnItQ7R8

Is there some vintage race footage available somewhere on VHS or DVD that you guys know of? I'd like to buy some, but can't seem to find any. :(

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Ghoste

There is some, I have some stuff I copied off of Speedvision years ago which obviously was part of another program but it was professionally shot, so it exists somewhere.  There was also stuff put out by NASCAR because I have an older VHS tape with a bunch of footage from various races on it.  Did you do a search, I'm sure this has come up before?

Aero426

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on October 23, 2008, 11:41:32 AM

Is there some vintage race footage available somewhere on VHS or DVD that you guys know of? I'd like to buy some, but can't seem to find any. :(

We have two films available on DVD through Daytona Superbird Auto Club.

1969 & 1970 Grand National Highlights which are apx four races from each season, plus some new footage of Ramo Stott's Superbird in the 1970 ARCA race at Daytona.

The second film is called The Hard Chargers which centers around the 1970 season of Petty Enterprises and the Wood Brothers.  Lots of stuff with Richard, Pete Hamilton and Cale Yarborough.

These are $29.95 each, or both for $49.95 postage included.    Both are good films and are of great quality.

Charger_Fan

Awesome! Doug, your PM box is full. :icon_smile_big:

I'm assuming by your post that non-club members can buy these videos? I'd like to get the pair, if so. I'd appreciate the contact & payment info if you have it. :)

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Aero426

No problem.  We extended the same pricing deal to dc.com boards.   To order, just send a Pay Pal to: paydsac@hotmail.com  or send a personal check to:

Daytona Superbird Auto Club
13717 W Green Meadow Dr
New Berlin, WI  53151

Thanks,

Cooperman

I am not a vegetarian because I love animals; I am a vegetarian because I hate plants!

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE