News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Return of the lost drive in

Started by mustanghater, October 27, 2005, 05:20:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mustanghater

I thought it was gone for good but speed is bringing it back.I wonder if its going to be the same guy like in the old shows?
http://speedtv.com/programs/411/
New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed

MichaelRW

I used to watch that once in awhile. Bruce Dern used to host that show. He was in some of those old Hell's Angels type B movies.
A Fact of Life: After Monday and Tuesday even the calendar says WTF.........

Shakey

I think that is great news.  I always liked the 11:00 PM car movies.

41husk

We went to a car cruize at a drive inn theater this year.  First time in many years.  It was fun, we will probably go again next summer.
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

2fast4u

Ha Ha!!   My buddy and I went to the drive-in with all our boys to show them that this was one of the ways we used to watch movies as  kids!  They were laughin' about it when we drove in and it was still a little light out wonderin' how we gonna see it!   we just grinned at each other and told then to wait till it gets dark!   AHHH!!   the good ole days!!!

2fast
DODGE CHARGER--Fuel for Living!

Khyron

sooooooooooooooo. anyone still flash their lights when they get lucky at the drive in ;) ;) ;)

My wife hit me when she caught me doing it :lol:

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Shakey

Quote from: Khyron on October 28, 2005, 08:59:46 PM
sooooooooooooooo. anyone still flash their lights when they get lucky at the drive in ;) ;) ;)

My wife hit me when she caught me doing it :lol:

Was she in the car in front of you?  :icon_smile_big: