News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Installed my new wing.

Started by hotrod98, October 25, 2008, 06:44:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BPTRacing

Quote from: daytonalo on November 13, 2008, 06:02:37 PM
Who the hell is Jeg coughlin ??? Is he the taxi driver from airport to Sema ??

That would be some ride!  :2thumbs:
Selling all my current toys to build a Twin Turbo Superbird clone "street" car.

BigBlockSam

QuoteThat would be some ride!  2thumbs

yea man,     :shruggy:

HEY HOTROD,.....................................................YOU DONE YET!   

:smash: :smash: :smash:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

BigBlockSam

it's daytona time........................ :drive:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

hotrod98

I've taken in three more customer jobs plus we're back into the house remodeling mode again. I don't see the daytona getting finished before the end of the year.
But, the plan is to have it completed before the carshow season begins.

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

Back N Black

Quote from: hotrod98 on November 12, 2008, 12:30:56 AM
Dane is Dane Gjesdal and the wing was $1500 plus shipping. Great price for a great wing.

I survived Las Vegas, but my cell phone didn't. It was stolen in the first 30 minutes of walking the strip. Oh well, it was a piece of crap. It's going to take a while to load all of the phone numbers into the new one. Saw Mike (Mr. Angry) at the SEMA show and talked to him for about a minute. He was hanging out with Goldberg and they had to get over to the B-J booth where the Goldberg Superbird was on display. The bird was pretty nice. Didn't have my camera with me that day so I didn't get any pics. We had a blast at the NHRA finals on Sunday and we drove out to Hoover dam on Monday. The rest of the week was pretty much dedicated to the SEMA show and hanging out on the strip.
Here's a pic of my wife and I at Lake Mead near the dam.
We took the dam tour, took some dam pictures and had lunch over at the dam snack bar.  :icon_smile_big:

Sounds like you had a dam good time!

hotrod98

Yes, but we never did find the dam bait shop. I even asked the dam tour guide.  :brickwall:

Charles Addams

BigBlockSam

it sounds like you weren't very impressed by Goldberg's wing car ?

hotrod98

The car was very well built. It's just not my style. To me, if it was supposed to be a replica of a real racecar then it should have been painted like a real racecar. Just my two cents.

Charles Addams

daytonalo

And they say you have no sense