News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Commissioned artwork

Started by KS71owner, October 26, 2008, 05:26:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KS71owner

I think this is the appropriate place for this, mods please move if I'm wrong.

I used to do this a lot a few years ago, but have mostly been doing portrait work lately. I am offering services to create artwork of your vehicle in just about any artistic medium. I am formally trained in the arts and have quite a bit of experience in both portraiture and automotive art. I can work from photographs, or if I am at a show I can do live work for quick sketches or as a basis for more extensive work in studio. I can produce artwork for any of the following media....Oil, acrylic, watercolor, pen and ink, colored pencil, pastel, charcoal and graphite as well as digital/photoshop.

I price artwork based primarily on size and medium. Average turnaround is 4-8 weeks, except oils which take about 2-3 months due to drying times and finishing.

Here's a link to my deviantART page http://71charger.deviantart.com/. Click on "browse gallery" for finished pieces and "scraps" to see in-progress work.

If anybody has questions, PM or email me at nickd1607@sbcglobal.net.

Thanks!