News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

VERY VERY funny music video

Started by Orange_Crush, October 28, 2005, 02:42:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orange_Crush

I was surfing around "Launch" and I happened to see "The Bloodhoud Gang" on there and they're one of my favorite bands (just because you've gotta love any band where all the songs are about sex...and FUNNY).

In any case, I caught a video for a song of theirs called "Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo."

I just want to recommend it to all Dodgecharger.com members because it is quite possibly one of the funniest things I've ever seen.
I ain't got time for pain, the only pain I got time for is the pain i put on fools how don't know what time it is.

Doc74

Orange_Crush

Quote from: Doc74 on October 28, 2005, 03:14:03 PM
This the one ?

http://www.videocodesfree.com/?song=23744

That's the one....awwww man!  That is too freakin' hilarious!

Why in the hell haven't these guys won a grammy yet?
I ain't got time for pain, the only pain I got time for is the pain i put on fools how don't know what time it is.

Old Moparz

Quote from: Orange_Crush on October 28, 2005, 03:29:41 PM
Quote from: Doc74 on October 28, 2005, 03:14:03 PM
This the one ?

http://www.videocodesfree.com/?song=23744

That's the one....awwww man!   That is too freakin' hilarious!

Why in the hell haven't these guys won a grammy yet?

:shruggy: 
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

Charger_Fan

I'll have to check it out when I get home...music video's are usually best with speakers. :icon_smile_big:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Just 6T9 CHGR

The part where he touches his nose with is tounge is classic :thumbs:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T