News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Looking to buy a General Lee? STAY AWAY FROM BK AUTO!! It's almost over!!!

Started by jb666, November 15, 2008, 12:45:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemi-hampton

Looks good, Congratulations :2thumbs: :2thumbs:  LEON

P.S. Was that a 67 Dart in Background :scratchchin:

jb666

Quote from: hemi-hampton on June 07, 2009, 05:06:31 PM

Sure is, good eye!! It's getting a complete pro-street conversion. No expense is being spared on that job.  :drool5:

mopar73

RamchargerMopar

Mopar or No Car!

mikepmcs

that's where the mirror mounts.

man that car looks good.  Had to get one more peek before I retire for the night. :2thumbs:
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

jb666

Quote from: mikepmcs on June 07, 2009, 09:13:55 PM

man that car looks good.  Had to get one more peek before I retire for the night. :2thumbs:

:shruggy: Whatchu talkin' bout, Willis??

RamchargerMopar

Quote from: jb666 on June 07, 2009, 09:17:32 PM
Quote from: mikepmcs on June 07, 2009, 09:13:55 PM

:shruggy: Whatchu talkin' bout, Willis??

I had posted asking if the driver door had an oops but directly after posting it I realized it was where the mirror mounts so I erased it and gave you cheers..I guess someone saw it before I could retract it lol
Mopar or No Car!

jb666

Quote from: hemi-hampton on June 07, 2009, 05:06:31 PM

I actually gave you some bad info earlier. You thought it was a '67 because the rear lights were filled in. I thought it was a pro-street conversion because of what's being done, but this car is being built into a '68 Hemi Dart Clone. It's going to be amazing when it's done.

captnsim

:o It's painted  :o Looks awesome Jeff  :2thumbs:   Seems like just yesterday it was lots of this :brickwall: Soon it will be lots of this :drive:  What are you doing for the GL badging? Still painting it on or are you going with removable decals?  :cheers:

jb666

Quote from: captnsim on June 08, 2009, 12:46:20 PM
:o It's painted  :o Looks awesome Jeff  :2thumbs:   Seems like just yesterday it was lots of this :brickwall: Soon it will be lots of this :drive:  What are you doing for the GL badging? Still painting it on or are you going with removable decals?  :cheers:

Thanks!

It'll be the graphics from the '78 era, and they are all being painted on using a bit of a 'custom touch'...

moparheater

Lookin' good, couldn't help but smile when i saw the date on the pictures 6/6/9   :laugh:

jb666

Quote from: moparheater on June 08, 2009, 01:28:40 PM
Lookin' good, couldn't help but smile when i saw the date on the pictures 6/6/9   :laugh:

I'm surprised no one else commented on that  :lol:

RamchargerMopar

Mopar or No Car!

jb666

Ok -- Small update. The roof (area) and doors have been wet-sanded in preparation of the graphics being painted on.  The guys at the shop told me "wait until you see the car out in the main shop area, the lights hit it and it looks incredible". I'll be there Friday afternoon (not open Saturday) so I'll have new pictures Friday night.

I can't wait to see it together.. Bumpers, wheels, nose......But that'll be a while......

RAC95054

Amazing work!   :cheers:  That car has travelled a mighty long road to get to this point.  Cheers to you for sticking with it!  Can't wait to see the next set of pics!  -Russ
Play: Work that you enjoy doing for nothing.   -Evan Esar

RamchargerMopar

Possum on a gumbush I am so excited! I dont know If I can wait that long googoogoo!!!
Mopar or No Car!

jb666

RamchargerMopar

I I I'm sorry sheriff but ya see I'm all excited and Ha! This is so great golly! Almost like the time Daisy kissed me on the cheek!

Ok I'm done now lol  :smilielol:
Mopar or No Car!

Back N Black

So, whats the deal with BK? are they living in a cardboard box and eating out of a garbage can?

jb666

Quote from: Back N Black on June 10, 2009, 06:10:10 AM
So, whats the deal with BK? are they living in a cardboard box and eating out of a garbage can?

All I can say is I HOPE SO. I have someone going by there this weekend, actually, and hope to have some news in that area.. But I'm not expecting much.

On another note, I got this email from a buddy today, it was kind of funny and thought I'd share it (killing some time)

Sent: Wednesday, June 10, 2009 12:43 PM
Subject: good news and bad news

I stopped by Bill's today and your car is done and looks great. I wanted to try the dirtbike jump behind the shop and Chuck said I didnt have the balls. The good news is I made it, heres the bad news

http://www.rmauctions.com/CarDetails.cfm?SaleCode=RW09&CarID=r094

:lol:

69bronzeT5

Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

jb666

Well, to anyone wondering if BK was "out of business", I can officially say NO, they aren't.

Subject: Project Completion 1975 Lincoln Super CobraJet 'Mach 4' #0705-102
To: BKautomotive@sbcglobal.net
Date: Thursday, June 11, 2009, 5:48 PM

Hello, and thanks again for tuning in,

Since the last completion update we have been very busy, alot of projects geared up this spring making it a busy year, so this update is somewhat delayed, but I am getting them out as fast as I can.

The focus of this update is a very unique car, and one of my top favorites. Alot of the modifications are alittle subdued, as is our fashion, but it makes enough of a statement and has the power to back it up.

This car is our representation of what Ford would have built had they designed a Cobra Jet edition Mark 4. The engine is a custom Super Cobra Jet 460 putting out 550HP, custom interior and exterior modifications as well.

We look forward to seeing this car out at events and hearing feedback if you happen to see it out in person!

Too many details to list here or online, but you can see the page detailing its construction here: http://www.bkauto.net/1975%20Mach%204.htm

We deeply thank Tony for his business and appreciation of our work, and especially for his service to our country, and hope he gets many years of enjoyment out of this vehicle and passes it down as one very special family heirloom.

Waiting delivery in the wings: The Knight Interceptor, and Colt seavers' Fall Guy truck

Thanks for the interest in our projects! Maybe one day we'll do one for you!

(Addresses are added to this mailing list by request for information on our products or services. To remove your address, simply reply with REMOVE in the subject.)

Black Knight Auto Design & Restoration LLC
www.bkauto.net
www.blackknightchoppers.net

Neal_J

Alittle sudued, as is their fashion, but it makes enough of a statement.

Huh?  In English??

jb666

Well, if it's "their fashion" that would translate to "rolling bucket of Bondo that's not safe or legal for street use"

:cheers: