News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Looking to buy a General Lee? STAY AWAY FROM BK AUTO!! It's almost over!!!

Started by jb666, November 15, 2008, 12:45:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

quapman

So, is it a functional exhaust pipe? Maybe Bondo King drives potential customers around in a car full of carbon monoxide fumes and they are so disoriented, they'll sign anything....even a contract to build a hunk of poo for Forty-Seven-Million-Dollars!

:eek2: :eek2: :eek2:

472 R/T SE

Quote from: quapman on January 05, 2009, 07:41:58 PM
So, is it a functional exhaust pipe? Maybe Bondo King drives potential customers around in a car full of carbon monoxide fumes and they are so disoriented, they'll sign anything....

That would explain their reasoning for the dome light lense melting.  :smilielol:

Learn something everyday.  Who needs the heater?

moparstuart

Quote from: quapman on January 05, 2009, 07:41:58 PM
So, is it a functional exhaust pipe? Maybe Bondo King drives potential customers around in a car full of carbon monoxide fumes and they are so disoriented, they'll sign anything....even a contract to build a hunk of poo for Forty-Seven-Million-Dollars!

:eek2: :eek2: :eek2:
thats way he was worried about the dome light burning up , he was running the exhaust through the roll bar  :shruggy: :shruggy: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

teamroth

I'd rather die than go to heaven.

skip68

Jeff, is your PM message box full or are you just not responding hoping I'll go away? ?  :shruggy:  :icon_smile_big: ;)
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

moparstuart

Quote from: skip68 on January 05, 2009, 09:27:56 PM
Jeff, is your PM message box full or are you just not responding hoping I'll go away? ?  :shruggy:  :icon_smile_big: ;)
:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:  chuck is an infestation he will never leave  :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:  love ya chuck  :smilielol:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

jb666

Quote from: skip68 on January 05, 2009, 09:27:56 PM

Nonsense! I've been pre-occupied. I've collected all of the pcs of bondo taken from my car, and in my living room I'm trying to re-assemble a SECOND General Lee. We can rebuild it. We have the technology. WHO NEEDS REAR FRAME RAILS?!?!?

The70RT

Plus you got the roll bar exhaust system....that will save you some money on exhuast and with that who needs a heater box. Maybe BK has some sterno left over if the car doesn't start since you are using trashed tranny parts for an engine  :shruggy:........:laugh:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

472 R/T SE

jb666

You guys are funny  :lol:

When I found out my transmission was toast I contacted BK and told them ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. I was sick and tired of finding EVERYTHING they claimed was done wasnt. . I even put him in contact with the shop rebuilding my transmission. He called there, and got all of the details, then BK called their "builder". My answer was "well, I'm getting two different stories. One from what your builder is telling me and one from what my builder is telling me went into that transmission. My guy's telling me this was rebuilt from head to toe".  Then why is the valve body loose, sloppy and 100% original looking?

What difference does that make? THE TRANSMISSION IS JUNK, PERIOD. So BK asked me to send all of the bad parts (and the stock 1800 stall converter that was supposed to be a 3500 stall) back to him, and that he'd analyze it.

Well, I don't have to be psychic to see the answer to this one "I looked everything over and it all looks fine to me". So why bother? He wants me to pay to ship the crap to him, too.. Yeah, ok..  :brickwall:

So I've given up with BK. I no longer care if they have anything to offer me, nor will I pad ANYTHING that is found on this car. Their name will be MUD on the internet by the time this car is done.. And the sad part of this is(and I've said it 100X), they could have prevented this by not being SCAMMERS and helping fix this car when I came to them (before posting here). Now the gloves are off and they will suffer because of it.

skip68

Don't send off anything to BK as I'm sure it will mysteriously become lost and or switched.   :yesnod: 
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

jb666

Quote from: skip68 on January 06, 2009, 05:57:04 PM
Don't send off anything to BK as I'm sure it will mysteriously become lost and or switched.   :yesnod: 

Exactly what I was thinking, too.. He kept asking me to return things.. Why, pictures won't do?? The results from an independent transmission builder won't do?

See, they HACKED this car and now they think everyone else is wrong..  :slap: Never in my life have I seen a person come up with more excuses as to why things are messed up.

I told him the ball joints almost fell out of the car and DID come off BY HAND. He says "Well that's weird, because I know the front end was done". Yeah, WHAT WAS DONE TO IT? The ball joints/tie rods were original PAINTED parts.  :brickwall:

I'm convinced NOTHING on this car was inspected before/during/after "restoration".

Steve P.

Jeff, don't send those or any parts back to him. He will just use them in the next "RESTORATION" and your fingerprints will be all over them... 
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

jb666

Quote from: Steve P. on January 06, 2009, 09:07:19 PM
Jeff, don't send those or any parts back to him. He will just use them in the next "RESTORATION" and your fingerprints will be all over them... 

Yeah, good point.. Don't you worry, my custom made (by an 11 year old) shifter will be proudly displayed on Chuck's new mantle!!

Steve P.

I still think you should have an enclosed trailer to bring the car, the pics and all those "ONE OFF" custom parts to every show...   Maybe one day some little "B"all "K"icker will look at a part and say, (HEY, I MADE THAT)...  Then you can take him behind your trailer and kick the crap out of him..

One down and ,,,,,,,,,      Then you will keep that smile until the next little Ball Kicker comes along and so on.....     :D
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

jb666

I was actually thinking of making a "display" for the shows I go to this summer. Similar to what I did with the transformation of my Vette..  The "before/during/after" pictures with the physical evidence set up on my display rack.. I think it'd be a cool thing to bring to the shows. Trust me, people WILL know this car  :lol:

Great minds think alike!!  :cheers:

skip68

Quote from: jb666 on January 06, 2009, 09:09:31 PM
Quote from: Steve P. on January 06, 2009, 09:07:19 PM

Yeah, good point.. Don't you worry, my custom made (by an 11 year old) shifter will be proudly displayed on Chuck's new mantle!!

:2thumbs:  :drool5:

Quote from: jb666 on January 06, 2009, 10:18:06 PM
I was actually thinking of making a "display" for the shows I go to this summer. Similar to what I did with the transformation of my Vette..  The "before/during/after" pictures with the physical evidence set up on my display rack.. I think it'd be a cool thing to bring to the shows. Trust me, people WILL know this car  :lol:

Chuck's got a plan for that very issue!  :D "Can you say,......MATS?? ???!!!!!!"  :D  :yesnod:

Mrs.Skip68 ;)

jb666

skip68

jb666

I went to the shop tonight and took a bunch of new pictures..

The shots of the transmission parts will make you guys laugh. An $1800 "rebuilt transmission" with NO SHIFT KIT and an old rusty (yeah, it's true) valve body. How does something that's soaked in transmission fluid RUST?? For any shop to say they rebuilt this transmission is just a joke...

I'll post pictures tomorrow. I'm beat, and can't look at the screen any more.

jb666

Ok, here's a teaser.. Does this look like the valve body out of a transmission with 40 miles? On a good note, there was no Bondo found anywhere near/on the tranny!

skip68

jb666

Yeah, it looks like it. And the worn bands/clutches that came back are just as bad. Nice "high dollar rebuild".  I can't believe they'd put a bone stock transmission behind a Hemi and not even put a shift kit in it. :slap:

jb666

Ok, on top of the rusty valve body, here's the slop..

Just a few of the worn parts..

Now:

A couple of misc shots that I took last night. This is 1" thick bondo from the corner of my window. It made me laugh when I saw this because BK told me in an email a couple of weeks ago "WE DO NOT USE BONDO"  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: