News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Looking to buy a General Lee? STAY AWAY FROM BK AUTO!! It's almost over!!!

Started by jb666, November 15, 2008, 12:45:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skip68

I'm going to see next week what I need to do to get records of BK's customers. I would like to see those cars and for them to see this.  I hope that we (you and I Jeff) can get an update on the latest action with BK.   I hope to really put the pressure back onto BK that BK has put on their customers X10.   ;)
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

MoparManJim

Quote from: jb666 on February 07, 2009, 05:34:46 PM
Quote from: teamroth on February 07, 2009, 05:32:34 PM
Quote from: jb666 on February 07, 2009, 05:23:05 PM
Quote from: teamroth on February 07, 2009, 05:04:50 PM
Quote from: General_01 on February 07, 2009, 04:35:03 PM
Quote from: teamroth on February 07, 2009, 04:29:12 PM
Jeff, you should send BK copies of those pics, not say a word, with just a smiley face....

What for? Just so he can hear more excuses and how they would have done it right if Brian wasn't such a cheapskate? He's already heard that song and dance too many times.

Doing things like that only work if the people you send the pics to have a conscience. The people at BK Auto do not have a conscience. That's why they are able to take money from people and hand them junk and sleep at night.

Not for the conscience part of the show, just to show them how bad they F'd up, and it's all about to be proven. I am a spiteful bastard though. That's just me. I know they have no conscience, I'm sure people could possibly have died in cars that they have built, it's just never been brought to court or been proven.

YET..

I'm not emailing BK any more.. Thomas has NEVER shown remorse and I highly doubt he'll start now.

Quote from: captnsim on February 07, 2009, 05:05:35 PM
I think thats called the roof side rail weather stripping holder...Any 68-70 B body hard top trim will work.

Those are them!  :cheers: :cheers:

Jeff, don't get the wrong idea, it wasn't a get him to show remorse kind of thing, it would be more of a here's how deep your grave is kind of thing. I have resigned myself to the fact that he could not show remorse for his own child,let alone someone else. Anyone that could in good conscience sell these cars to people who could possibly put their children at risk in them, clearly has no soul. I just like rubbing dirtbags faces in shit when they are nabbed, and have nowhere to go but down. Just desserts...know what I mean? But I'm sure you're right, you are going about it the right way.

Oh, I'm confident that Thomas is reading this thread. Each post he probably puts his hand on his head and said "Oh these rednecks are all idiot and have NO IDEA what they are talking about!". Where would I get this idea? It's what he would always tell me about people chiming in on this thread...  :lol:

:shruggy:

jb666

I just got an email from a local business owner (in Houston) who wanted me to know that not everyone in Houston "rebuilds" cars this way. I would never stereotype an entire industry (or City) because of one group of hacks. That would be ignorant. :cheers: :cheers:

What's funny is today when I was at the shop EVERYONE there knew the name BK Auto. There were people there I didn't know. That didn't matter, BK Auto was something they had all heard of and/or read about.  I can only imagine what other local (Houston) businesses are saying about their neighbor.

One thing I can promise everyone here, they aren't saying enough .... YET...

This car will be the plague that brings BK to their knees. Will they just close and open in a new name? Sure, no doubt, but Thomas can't change his name and that would be M-U-D.

69bronzeT5

Everytime I look at this thread...more and more of BK's hackjobs are discovered :rotz:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

jb666

Quote from: 69bronzeT5 on February 07, 2009, 06:56:28 PM
Everytime I look at this thread...more and more of BK's hackjobs are discovered :rotz:

Oh and it's not over yet.. not by a long shot!

General_01

I like 1-4. Number 4 does ring true. I think #2 is the funniest though. :lol:
1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

JMF

Number 6 is funny, and also those plugs almost made me laugh out loud when you described what they really were

hemi-hampton

captnsim

Who can combine them to come up with the best one? Like 8 and 4 together...

Steve P.

I think #2 is completely wrong. It certainly seems to me that he is charging WHEELBARROWS full of money for about 3800 pounds of RUST.......

They only have these kinds of problems 1 time from a person in Turkey.
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Marsh

Everytime I come to this thread I am more surprised then the last time.  Can't wait to see the finished product Jeff. 

skip68

skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Marsh

Quote from: skip68 on February 08, 2009, 12:15:30 AM
Welcome to the site Marsh. :cheers:    Chuck....
Thanks.  I have been reading this thread for a while.  Jeff sent me the link and I just signed up to post tonight.   :cheers:

skip68

So, I take it you know Jeff ?   Is this one of the worst or the worst story you've ever heard ?  :rotz:

MoparManJim

Okay guys, we are now at page 88, are we going to see some serious sh!t? :D :smilielol: 

Marsh

Quote from: skip68 on February 08, 2009, 12:27:30 AM
So, I take it you know Jeff ?   Is this one of the worst or the worst story you've ever heard ?  :rotz:
Yes, I know him from a different forum.  No doubt.  All I can say is this will be one bad car when complete.  I am hoping he brings it to carlisle this year. 

jb666

Quote from: Marsh on February 08, 2009, 10:54:57 AM
Quote from: skip68 on February 08, 2009, 12:27:30 AM
Yes, I know him from a different forum.  No doubt.  All I can say is this will be one bad car when complete.  I am hoping he brings it to carlisle this year. 

Hey Marsh!! I'm glad you came over (and posted). Thanks for the support!!

I've known Marsh for a few years... He comes from another forum that I'm a post whore on..

I'm looking for a trailer now.. If I can find one I'll be bringing it to a LOT MORE shows than I ever would, along with my BK DISPLAY. Wait until you see the stuff I've got.. People set things up around their cars, well I promise you this will attract a crowd!!!

WingCharger

Quote from: MoparManJim on February 08, 2009, 02:38:45 AM
Okay guys, we are now at page 88, are we going to see some serious sh!t? :D :smilielol: 
Now that we have the Spark King 2, YES!! :nana: :nana: :nana:

skip68

Don't buy anything from any state unless you can fully inspect it first.   That's what my display would say.  It's a shame to say that as I'm sure there are tons of good shops there, but this is a very bad problem there.  :yesnod:   This is why these shops suck. :flame:  It makes it hard for people to trust any shop.  :rotz:   Fellow Texans, It's time to clean house.  :yesnod:  NO OFFENSE to anyone is meant.  :angel:   

jb666

Quote from: skip68 on February 08, 2009, 12:15:04 PM
don't buy anything from any state unless you can fully inspect it first.   That's what my display would say.  It's a shame to say that as I'm sure there is tons of good shops there, but this is a very bad problem there.  :yesnod:   This is why these shops suck. :flame:  It makes it hard for people to trust any shop.  :rotz:   

This DOES make it hard to trust any shop, and when you're FORCED to buy out of state (or even worse OUT OF COUNTRY) you rely on what these people tell you. I have 3 people who have contacted me that BK sold cars to OUT OF STATE and grossly misrepresented the vehicle. What can they do? Spend THOUSANDS to go to BK and confront them? No. In one person's case he saved for 3 YEARS to buy his "dream car" from BK and got totally shafted..  It's sad. LOTS of $$ has been lost and everywhere on the web that I can see that BK has replied they do nothing but insult people and defend their actions...

skip68

General_01

1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed