News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Looking to buy a General Lee? STAY AWAY FROM BK AUTO!! It's almost over!!!

Started by jb666, November 15, 2008, 12:45:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve P.

Is there ANYTHING left on the car that BK touched??  It sure seams to me that you have replaced EVERYTHING...............   ::)
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

General_01

Quote from: Steve P. on February 12, 2009, 03:48:59 PM
Is there ANYTHING left on the car that BK touched??  It sure seams to me that you have replaced EVERYTHING...............   ::)

The wheels? :smilielol: :smilielol:
1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

Steve P.

Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

jb666

skip68

No, but the wheels may be the wrong ones and they put adapters on.   :shruggy:   :scratchchin:   I wonder what is underneath the seat covers ?  :popcrn:  The old covers are still on I bet.  :smilielol:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

jb666

Nope, no adapters, and not drilled out.. The wheels are right  :lol:

As for the seats.. They are two driver's seats with new covers.. They are BUTCHERED. The install looks like a 10 year old did it with a staple gun.

bamadukefan02

QuoteNope, no adapters, and not drilled out.. The wheels are right  lol

As for the seats.. They are two driver's seats with new covers.. They are BUTCHERED. The install looks like a 10 year old did it with a staple gun.

probably the younger brother of the 11 year old that did the welding

MoparManJim

Quote from: jb666 on February 12, 2009, 04:54:53 PM
Nope, no adapters, and not drilled out.. The wheels are right  :lol:

:popcrn:

skip68

I hope BK is nervous about getting in legal trouble and looks outside everyday and wonders, is today the day ?  ;)    Every knock on the door,  every car that pulls in the parking lot,  everytime he hears a car door shutting outside I hope he wonders , Is today the day.  :yesnod:  All I can say is -------SOON.   
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Neal_J

Quote from: skip68 on February 12, 2009, 05:11:48 PM
  I hope BK is nervous about getting in legal trouble and looks outside everyday and wonders, is today the day ?  ;)    Every knock on the door,  every car that pulls in the parking lot,  everytime he hears a car door shutting outside I hope he wonders , Is today the day.  :yesnod:  All I can say is -------SOON.   

OK yea, there's that foaming at the mouth thing again.....

How about some action in lieu of the tough talk?

I'm just sayin...

Neal

captnsim

Quote from: Neal_J on February 12, 2009, 05:31:06 PM
Quote from: skip68 on February 12, 2009, 05:11:48 PM

OK yea, there's that foaming at the mouth thing again.....

How about some action in lieu of the tough talk?

I'm just sayin...

Neal
:poke:

Steve P.

Naaa. I think better to take your time and let him sweat. Besides, every day this thread is making it out to more and more people. One day you will have a list as long as your arm of people that have been taken by his fraud.

Something tells me he was selling cars on Ebay also. I believe that can fall under mail fraud as well...
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Neal_J

Quote from: jb666 on February 12, 2009, 06:19:47 PM

Neal.. There's been LOTS of action on Chuck's part (all legal). We just can't post about some of it, right now for (legal) reasons.

Yea, I get it Jeff.  But my point is that Chuck's oft-repeated suggestions of some veiled but imminent action(s) have grown stale to read.  If there's no action that can be promulgated, that's fine & understandable.  My suggestion to Chuck is to simply resist the urge to post until there's real news.  Deal?

skip68

Yes, there is a dept. with the Police that deals with stuff like ebay.   :yesnod:  I hear you Neal but, I'm boared and speaking my public opinion.   :cheers:   Steve, watch what you say or you might get a letter like I did.   ;)  I have to respect Jeff and do this at his pace.  I've allready got my end covered and in fact holding off for the right time.  That's why all I can say is soon.   :cheers: 

mikepmcs

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

skip68

There is new readers that only skim this so I keep it fresh so to speak and for other reasons as well.  :cheers:  Sorry Neal if it is getting old.  Just ignore it.   :cheers:   Chuck...............

Charger_Fan

Quote from: JMF on February 12, 2009, 04:38:48 AM
Hollywood could make a film out of this thread
Well if they do, this site had better get 10% of the proceeds. :thumbs:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

jb666

Quote from: Charger_Fan on February 12, 2009, 06:41:14 PM
Quote from: JMF on February 12, 2009, 04:38:48 AM
Hollywood could make a film out of this thread
Well if they do, this site had better get 10% of the proceeds. :thumbs:

They can have anything over the cost of the rebuild of the car or 75%, which ever is greater!!  :cheers:

Neal_J

Quote from: skip68 on February 12, 2009, 06:36:14 PM
There is new readers that only skim this so I keep it fresh so to speak and for other reasons as well.  :cheers:  Sorry Neal if it is getting old.  Just ignore it.   :cheers:   Chuck...............

So far, I've chaulked it up to all talk & no discernable action.  That's how it comes across, amigo.

:cheers:

Neal

skip68

Quote from: Neal_J on February 12, 2009, 06:46:25 PM
Quote from: skip68 on February 12, 2009, 06:36:14 PM
So far, I've chaulked it up to all talk & no discernable action.  That's how it comes across, amigo.
:cheers:
Neal
:2thumbs:   Then it's working.  ;)

skip68

skip68

One more thing Jeff.  Is there any signs of the dash being removed ?  From the windshield to the pad.  I'm sure it is the same dash that came with the car and has never been out but I need to know.     :2thumbs:  Any pictures would be great.  :yesnod:

scatpack69

I look forward to reading this every few days. Always something to shake my head in disbelief over. :rotz: