News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Looking to buy a General Lee? STAY AWAY FROM BK AUTO!! It's almost over!!!

Started by jb666, November 15, 2008, 12:45:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jb666

Quote from: skip68 on February 13, 2009, 10:07:58 AM
One more thing Jeff.  Is there any signs of the dash being removed ?  From the windshield to the pad.  I'm sure it is the same dash that came with the car and has never been out but I need to know.     :2thumbs:  Any pictures would be great.  :yesnod:

Hi -- The dash has definitely been out of the car.. (as per above) the pictures I posted recently show/explain that only ONE bolt was holding the dash in place.. In fact there's some evidence the dash had been painted , obviously with the VIN tag right on it.

I will have some new pictures over the weekend for sure!!!!

jb666

Ok guys.. Well, the only update I have on the car today is that the whole nose arrived.. All AMD parts. I was told they were very nice quality. I can't wait to see this thing together!!

Anyways, the car's still at the blaster's shop, and there should be some word on it's return tomorrow.

Back N Black

Lets say BK decided to make things right and pay back the money they recieved to build the car. Who do you think should get the money Brian Or Jeff?  :shruggy:

mikepmcs

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: mikepmcs on February 13, 2009, 06:16:24 PM
JEFF!

FOR SURE !! He's the one going through all the grief! Not just passing it on to the next guy (knowingly or not).
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

Stanleyart

Quote from: Back N Black on February 13, 2009, 06:00:39 PM
Lets say BK decided to make things right and pay back the money they recieved to build the car. Who do you think should get the money Brian Or Jeff?  :shruggy:

For Jeff! Just for the pain and suffering alone he should be compensated. :eek2:

teamroth

Bullshit bro. He screwed you as bad as BK screwed him. You gonna rell me he never looked under the car? Or at anything else that was messed up? I don't buy it! I wouldn't give him a nickel. He got exactly what he deserved>>>negative 40,000 dollars. That's his penalty for screwing over a fellow human being. That lady KARMA? She's a bitch.  My> :Twocents:
I'd rather die than go to heaven.

captnsim

I don't agree Jeff. Brian deserves nothing. Due to the fact if he was a real man he would have handled this himself, Right after you brought all this to light in the very beginning. Assuming he never saw all this before he sold the car to you which I still find doubtful. Instead he passed the mess on to you, and has left it there. Offering little in the way of support along the way.  

General_01

You could do with the money what you want to Jeff. I think you are just too nice a guy sometimes. :icon_smile_big:
1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

skip68

Brian should get every penny he lost.  And anyone else that got the shaft from BK should get something. There are others that just don't know what to do and think they can't do anything.  I think that Jeff and Brian would have to square up with what they think is fair between them.  My 10%  :smilielol:  I told you Jeff that this was not about money for me.  If you are lucky to get anything or anything extra, put it towards a trip out here to Vegas so I can drive that bad boy.  :drool5: :yesnod:   :2thumbs:    I agree that Jeff should get something, that's for sure.   :yesnod:    If BK gave all the money to Jeff, Jeff would have a car for next to nothing.  That to me does not sound fair.  :rotz:  Not everyone knows how to fight, some people just don't have it in them.   I can only hope that what we are doing will spread like fire and help lots of people.  Not just the victims of BK, but anyone that has been screwed by a shop or is thinking about having a shop build a car.  That's what I love about this thread, and that's why I'm doing this.      :yesnod:    Chuck..............
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Neal_J

Quote from: skip68 on February 13, 2009, 08:54:36 PM
I can only hope that what we are doing will spread like fire

Yea, like Hulk-A-Mania!!

I'd be pleased to see BK shut down.  It seems unlikely that these geniuses have invested their care sale proceeds wisely so the discussion of who-gets-what-$$$ is likely moot.  

Steve P.

I would not say that Jeff would have this car for next to nothing... The heartaches alone are worth tens of thousands..   
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

skip68

skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

jb666

Quote from: Steve P. on February 13, 2009, 09:43:46 PM
I would not say that Jeff would have this car for next to nothing... The heartaches alone are worth tens of thousands..   

I agree, it's been heart wrenching watching this car get torn down to see EVERY INCH of it turn out to be garbage.. But, I don't want the car for nothing..

:cheers:

teamroth

Quote from: skip68 on February 13, 2009, 08:54:36 PM
Brian should get every penny he lost.  And anyone else that got the shaft from BK should get something. There are others that just don't know what to do and think they can't do anything. 
I do agree that people should be compensated if they were wronged. BUT that is BRIAN'S responsibility. On top of the fact that I think he royally screwed Jeff, and there you have it. He is on his own. If he wants to go after them, then that's on him.

I think that Jeff and Brian would have to square up with what they think is fair between them. NO WAY my :Twocents:
  My 10%  :smilielol:  I told you Jeff that this was not about money for me.  If you are lucky to get anything or anything extra, put it towards a trip out here to Vegas so I can drive that bad boy.  :drool5: :yesnod:   :2thumbs:    I agree that Jeff should get something, that's for sure.   :yesnod:    If BK gave all the money to Jeff, Jeff would have a car for next to nothing. 
No he wouldn't Skip. He put tons of time and effort into this whole ordeal, and that alone is worth alot. If you broke it down by the hour, his time would be worth very little.

That to me does not sound fair. That would be fair. Retribution is what it's called.  What's not fair is that Jeff bought a bucket, and got screwed in the deal.   I can only hope that what we are doing will spread like fire and help lots of people.  Not just the victims of BK, but anyone that has been screwed by a shop or is thinking about having a shop build a car.  That's what I love about this thread, and that's why I'm doing this.  [/color]    :yesnod:    Chuck..............

Do not think this an attack Chuck, I think you're great, but the world is not all peaches and cream. You don't get to sit back, screw someone, not help them, and expect to get anything. If Jeff does that that's on him, but no matter how you slice it, it aint right. A class action suit would be something else, but if that were to happen, Jeff should not be involved, as he should get his money outright. Furthermore, the true goal should be(which I think it is) shutting BK down so they cannot continue to operate in this manner. Again, you're awesome bro's. Cheers all around

skip68

Good point.  That is so very true.  If Jeff was awarded anything , then it should all be his.  I'm just looking at it as if Brian was with Jeff on this.    :cheers:   Thanks teamroth. 

teamroth

No sweat Skip. You would be right if Brian was along for the ride, and helped Jeff in anyway, but at least from where I sit, that doesn't seem to be the case. oh BTW I am coming to Vegas in March.

skip68

teamroth

Coincidentally no, I am coming out for my birthday. March 11-15, flying home sunday. So I will just miss it. But we should definitely get a beer or seven, unless you don't drink, then we'll get 17 Dr. Peppers.

skip68

teamroth

Steve P.

I would still like to know WHO has the car that BRIAN was seeing in the pics. and thought was HIS CAR....    :icon_smile_blackeye:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

jb666

Quote from: Steve P. on February 14, 2009, 01:52:04 AM
I would still like to know WHO has the car that BRIAN was seeing in the pics. and thought was HIS CAR....    :icon_smile_blackeye:

So would I.. I agree with what was said earlier, I think the "deadline" was coming up (if that's possible after taking 3 years to build this heap) and they cranked this thing out in a week.

Back N Black

I raised the question of who should get the money Brian or Jeff? Because there are 94 pages on BK but very little on Brian and Jeff's transaction, what did Brian tell you about the car to get you to drive to his house with a trailer in tow?  How could you look at that car and not see the oblivious problems staring right in your face. 99% of the people we know would not have bought that car. I'm sure Brian could not get the car on the trailer fast enough when you said, I'll take it. I think you are doing the right thing by exposing BK for what they are but I think you should be after Brian for ripping you off. I don't think you gave BK a penny? Not sure on that. Again my  :Twocents: