News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Looking to buy a General Lee? STAY AWAY FROM BK AUTO!! It's almost over!!!

Started by jb666, November 15, 2008, 12:45:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skip68

The other fact that really I love with all of this is this.   When this car is done it will be done correctly and I bet it will be done for close to half of what BK charged.  That will be another fine point that the world can see as to the quality of work that you get with BK Automotive or the other 3-4 names they have for themselves.   :rotz:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

captnsim

Wow Jeff  :icon_smile_angry: ...I really thought you was over the bad news part.  :flame: This has got to be about it.

Nice repair on that grill. That will save you some money.  :yesnod: Looks like he uses a filler and plastic welding rod...Any chance finding out what brand?

How are they going to fix the pin holes in the body?? Thinking I may be fixing some myself... :scratchchin:

jb666

Quote from: captnsim on February 19, 2009, 11:43:47 AM
Wow Jeff  :icon_smile_angry: ...I really thought you was over the bad news part.  :flame: This has got to be about it.

Nice repair on that grill. That will save you some money.  :yesnod: Looks like he uses a filler and plastic welding rod...Any chance finding out what brand?

How are they going to fix the pin holes in the body?? Thinking I may be fixing some myself... :scratchchin:

I don't know, but I will find out for you.

And yes, I think (unless they came from a donor car) you will definitely be looking at what I'll be looking at (once I see my car) as far as repair goes...

skip68

What push bar are you going to use. ?  A member here makes them but I can't remember his name.  :brickwall:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

jb666

Quote from: skip68 on February 19, 2009, 11:48:38 AM
What push bar are you going to use. ?  A member here makes them but I can't remember his name.  :brickwall:

The bar I have is series-correct and will be re-installed STRAIGHT.

skip68

RS23 71

Well I just read all 99 pages of this saga and it is almost so unbelievable what kind of car BK built at 1st I thought this was all fiction.

I got to say the work NOW being done to your car looks awesome, you deserve tons of credit for how you are handling it and sticking to your project. Personally if I had bought that car and found out all the stuff you have I would have:

1. cried
2. removed the engine, rearend and exhaust and replaced them with cheap units
3. loaded up the car and hauled it to houston
4. filed the gas tank of the car to about 3/4 full
5. lined the car up with a nice straight shot at BK's shop
6. start the car, put a brick on the gas pedal and put it in gear
7. drive away as that rolling death trap they built hurtled into the building probably exploding on contact

But then my biggest worry would be that it wouldn't explode and they would just salvage it, replace a bit of bondo and sell it to someone else.

Ok I wouldn't do that but it does make a nice dream.

I'm going to try to follow this thread and you have support from alot of ppl out there. BTW I dont currently own a charger but my 1st car was a '71 charger 500 that when I bought it had spent many yrs being a yr round driver in Minnesota and it had less rust then that car did.

68pplcharger

This has to set a record for the longest thread in history :rofl:

It's a shame people with a business like this can't easily be held accountable for there actions. It takes to much money to put them in there place, so it goes on and on.

jb666

And I hope this thread gets longer.. It just means that the word's being spread about BK Auto, and I hope Brian never sells a car again, but most of all, I hope I NEVER BUY ONE AGAIN  :rofl: because this has clearly shown me that I can't trust my judgement.

I tell ya, RS2371, I've thought about those things.. But I'd rather follow through with this legally. It'll be more beneficial in the end. Sure, it might FEEL good going your route, but it would put me at their level.

captnsim

Plus the gas tank would have fallen out way before the car got near BK...

jb666

Quote from: captnsim on February 19, 2009, 01:35:44 PM
Plus the gas tank would have fallen out way before the car got near BK...

That minor technicality may have flawed my plan as well.  :cheers:

moparstuart

Quote from: RS23 71 on February 19, 2009, 11:56:45 AM
Well I just read all 99 pages of this saga and it is almost so unbelievable what kind of car BK built at 1st I thought this was all fiction.

I got to say the work NOW being done to your car looks awesome, you deserve tons of credit for how you are handling it and sticking to your project. Personally if I had bought that car and found out all the stuff you have I would have:

1. cried
2. removed the engine, rearend and exhaust and replaced them with cheap units
3. loaded up the car and hauled it to houston
4. filed the gas tank of the car to about 3/4 full
5. lined the car up with a nice straight shot at BK's shop
6. start the car, put a brick on the gas pedal and put it in gear
7. drive away as that rolling death trap they built hurtled into the building probably exploding on contact

But then my biggest worry would be that it wouldn't explode and they would just salvage it, replace a bit of bondo and sell it to someone else.

Ok I wouldn't do that but it does make a nice dream.

I'm going to try to follow this thread and you have support from alot of ppl out there. BTW I dont currently own a charger but my 1st car was a '71 charger 500 that when I bought it had spent many yrs being a yr round driver in Minnesota and it had less rust then that car did.
you need a ramp in this senario to jump the car into the building   :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

six-tee-nine

You guys do realize you got 100 pages of.........stuff written down here...... don't you and Chuck have sore knuckles? :lol:

Sorry for the offtopic but hey once every 100 pages it won't hurt anyone....
Greetings from Belgium, the beer country

NOS is nice, turbo's are neat, but when it comes to Mopars, there's no need to cheat...

jb666

Quote from: six-tee-nine on February 19, 2009, 03:37:47 PM
You guys do realize you got 100 pages of.........stuff written down here...... don't you and Chuck have sore knuckles? :lol:

Sorry for the offtopic but hey once every 100 pages it won't hurt anyone....

My knuckles hurt, my head hurts (from ramming it against my wall) and my eyes hurt from looking at all this crap.

So I guess my answer is yeah, I know it  :lol:

skip68

Yes, my eyes are tired.   This is like a car wreck, you just can't look away.

skip68

When this is over Jeff, I want to post the emails I got.   :yesnod:  You know, the ones we were talking about today.  :yesnod:  I think everything should be shown when the time is right.  It will give the readers something good for a change.   

jb666

I agree. Right now it looks like a lot of the "all bark no bite" syndrome. If I was a reader of this thread I'd sit back and think "These guys are full of sh*t!!", but the bottom line is there's a lot we can't (legally) discuss, but THE DAY WILL COME!!

RS23 71

You better becareful when battling the Black Knight... we all know how it could turn out.    :lol: 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhRUe-gz690

dodgecharger-fan

Quote from: RS23 71 on February 19, 2009, 04:14:19 PM
You better becareful when battling the Black Knight... we all know how it could turn out.    :lol: 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhRUe-gz690

:D

So, the first guy was Brian and we have to start calling Jeff, "King?"

BK: "All right. We'll call it a draw."   :smilielol:

skip68

I think at this point most know that something is going on.                                                                   
Quote from: 68pplcharger on February 19, 2009, 12:03:37 PM
It's a shame people with a business like this can't easily be held accountable for there actions. It takes to much money to put them in there place, so it goes on and on.

I want all the readers to know that there are ways of dealing with these shops.  It does take time but when we finish we will post the steps so others will know how to deal with these shops as well.  

68pplcharger

The thread is definitely a good thing for informing people of these crooks.

It's to bad there is not a way to attach a pop up that attaches itself to there name and/or address so when they try to sell a car the pop up warns the perspective buyer and lists the reasons why.

jb666

Quote from: 68pplcharger on February 19, 2009, 05:28:06 PM
The thread is definitely a good thing for informing people of these crooks.

It's to bad there is not a way to attach a pop up that attaches itself to there name and/or address so when they try to sell a car the pop up warns the perspective buyer and lists the reasons why.

There is... Google  :icon_smile_big: .

BTW guys, I have some (nasty) pictures coming my way tonight... I can hardly wait... Then on Saturday I'll have a boatload to put up.

dkn1997

Quote from: jb666 on February 19, 2009, 05:58:31 PM
...........BTW guys, I have some (nasty) pictures coming my way tonight... I can hardly wait... Then on Saturday I'll have a boatload to put up.

how could they be worse than this grill repair?  Judast H. Priest!  wtf! and any other expletive that denotes my shock and dismay!  Did they take a dump on this and add some bondo hardener to it?  clearly not shocking anymore to see this type of thing...it's like finding out that Hitler was a bad tipper on top of all of the other stuff he did.
RECHRGED