News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Looking to buy a General Lee? STAY AWAY FROM BK AUTO!! It's almost over!!!

Started by jb666, November 15, 2008, 12:45:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jb666

Quote from: The70RT on February 19, 2009, 10:16:36 PM
Jeff, since more parts are being removed you are probably getting a pretty big pile going now. We need to see all junk in one pile when it's all over. I hope storage isn't starting to be a problem. Leaving the evidence outside probably wouldn't be a good idea.......if you know what I mean :whistling:

:cheers:

skip68

Make sure my shifter is safe.  If you throw anything in the trash be careful.  If BK knows that you're tossing that good stuff away they will be dumpster diving for it.   :slap:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

skip68

BK says the client has to pay for any shipping.  Then down in the contract it says that they (BK) will acquire the vehicle.  :shruggy:  Then, BK charged Brian $1150 for shipping the first car.  A 318 car with solid frames and an 01 on the pass. door.  Then the car is changed to another car.   Was the shipping the same cost ?  Was Brian notified about changing cars ?   :shruggy:   Brian, can you send the other pictures of the first car to Jeff ?   I know they exist.  And Brian, can you tell Jeff anything you know about BK swaping cars on you?   Thanks, Chuck.........
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

451-74Charger

Quote from: Back N Black on February 19, 2009, 09:04:56 PM
Do you have any mug shots of Mr. Schubert and his posse? I'm curious, what does these clowns look like?
I just had to jump in on this one

jb666

Ok, I'm so disgusted with these pictures that I won't even caption each one. I have nothing to say

This is all on it's way, I ordered it all today.

Charger-Bodie

The only good thing about any of this is the fact that this Charger is actually being SAVED at this pint instead of Cobbled more.....Cause not to long ago that would have been a parts car! (the Shell anyway)
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

tan top

:o   Damn Jeff  sorry to see this !  :mad:!!!!   :rotz:  that A pillar is going to be time consuming , has it spread to the inner cowel corners ????
 to be honest i was expecting to see more stuff once in bare metal .... only going by previous BK handy work .. but not expecting this  :scratchchin:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

jb666

ChgrSteve67

WOW

That really sucks to see.
I was going to say I was suprised but with everything you have done aready and the crap work you have found I can not say I'm really suprised.

I'm really sorry it turned out like this for you.

I prayed to the car gods when I had my Charger stripped that I would not find that underneath.
I was very lucky, only a few small locations needing metal work.

So is it back to the fabracator for the repair work then back to the body shop or is the body shop going to do this repair work for you?

-Steve

Steve P.

Man.       I don't know what to say.    I don't even recognize what's in the first shot...

Considering we, the mopar people of America and beyond, are members of your pears, I have to vote YES on the hanging of the son of a bitch that rigged and bondo'd and sold this car.

Jeff, if this goes to trial I want to be there......  How could ANYONE be such a complete liar and thief?? How is it possible?? This piece of crap of a human being needs to be put in blocks in the center of EVERY car show everywhere for people to judge and STONE........   I don't think I know the words that really describe this piece of shit of a _____________-- ......  Sorry, for a moment I forgot I am a mod and I am supppppposed to try to keep peace here...

What a vile specimen.  The fires of hell are too good for him....  
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

The70RT

Sorry Jeff........that bastard better get what he deserves  :rotz: Hope your bodyman can come through for ya. I hope this doesn't break your bank either.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

teamroth

Jeff, so sorry man. But boy am I glad you did this. Those welds are truly unsafe! Better to find them now. Peace be with you my brother, drink a beer, light up a doob, whatever works for you, and just relax. I know how infuriated you must be.
I'd rather die than go to heaven.

Back N Black

WOW! that is sad. How could he find so many dishonest people to work for him. I know alot of people are going to disagree with my statement, but these guys need a good shit kicking. If it was me i would do it, some things are worth going to jail for.  :Twocents:

Big Sugar

Man that is a Real Bummer,  
That really Sucks Jeff. Hopefully you can afford all the extra work.
Thankfully there is good replacement panels out there now !

Ron

[img]<table border="0" cellpadding="0" style="border-collapse: collapse" width="182" id="table1" height="202" bordercolorlight="#ECEBF1" bordercolordark="#E9DFD1" b

jb666

Well.. The car WILL be done right, no corners will be cut, don't worry there... I'm just really pissed at these shots. I'm going down tomorrow for some more pictures in person and I'll have PLENTY to post then.

skip68

:rotz:   I just got back and see this.   :'( :flame:   God I'm sorry Jeff.   Just relax and remember,------SOON.  :yesnod:  The clock is ticking.       

joflaig

Quote from: Steve P. on February 20, 2009, 06:59:23 PM
Man.       I don't know what to say.    I don't even recognize what's in the first shot...

Considering we, the mopar people of America and beyond, are members of your pears, I have to vote YES on the hanging of the son of a bitch that rigged and bondo'd and sold this car.

Jeff, if this goes to trial I want to be there......  How could ANYONE be such a complete liar and thief?? How is it possible?? This piece of crap of a human being needs to be put in blocks in the center of EVERY car show everywhere for people to judge and STONE........   I don't think I know the words that really describe this piece of shit of a _____________-- ......  Sorry, for a moment I forgot I am a mod and I am supppppposed to try to keep peace here...

SORRY to any Deliverance fans out there, couldn't help myself! Maybe it ain't funny...

captnsim

Wow...That is unbelivable...And he put some of his freaking mini patchs in to??? I was thinking some pin holes....Blasting always makes some pop out. But...That cowl, around that hinge...disgusting.  

jb666

Quote from: captnsim on February 20, 2009, 08:21:10 PM
Wow...That is unbelivable...And he put some of his freaking mini patchs in to??? I was thinking some pin holes....Blasting always makes some pop out. But...That cowl, around that hinge...disgusting.  

Exactly.. When he called me today, he said "It's not the worst I've ever seen and I can fix it all. It will look perfect, but it'll take more time.....". Then he sent me the pictures  :o

teamroth

Quote from: joflaig on February 20, 2009, 08:16:59 PM
Quote from: Steve P. on February 20, 2009, 06:59:23 PM

SORRY to any Deliverance fans out there, couldn't help myself! Maybe it ain't funny...

someone spelled "squeal" wrong....  :poke:

hehe
I'd rather die than go to heaven.

69*F5*SE

Wow, sorry to see this. Good to know you're going to set it straight. 

BlueSS454

Tom Rightler

General_01

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Sorry the hidden damage was this extensive Jeff. More incriminating evidence of BK's restoration skills. ::)

I am looking forward to your pics from the car shows this summer. You should set up an automatic camera at your BK display. This way you can catch the looks on people's faces when they look through the pics of what this car was compared to how great it looks that day. Those pics would be priceless. :2thumbs:
1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

FLG

I volunteer to go by there shop in a big bondo can costume dancing around handing out flyers with pics of your car  :2thumbs:

Thats just wrong!