News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Looking to buy a General Lee? STAY AWAY FROM BK AUTO!! It's almost over!!!

Started by jb666, November 15, 2008, 12:45:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

teamroth

It's such BS, this car was completed along time ago. I remember finding BK's site before you were so royally screwed Jeff, and that car was already there, complete, and already at the car show in the pics. I think he's just using this as a way to look like they are staying busy, when quite frankly, that may not be the case. Either way, I wouldn't trust Thomas Shubert as far as I could throw him. The only thing I could hope for is someday this TURD will Flush..... :flush:
I'd rather die than go to heaven.

teamroth

Quote from: skip68 on February 25, 2009, 05:03:20 PM
So, the owner spent over $100,000 to have BK build that car ?   :rotz:   And the pictures of rust holes, what do you think BK did with those ?  I bet if the owner took the car to metal he would find bondo filling the holes and crappy welds just like on Jeff's car.   There are no nice cars in BK's yard right now.  Just junk and parts of cars. 

You can see lots of Dynamat in one pic. I know it's behind back seat, but I can only imagine what they covered up.

skip68

Yes, that is old news.  I'm not sure what's going on with that email.  But this I do know,  Thomas Schubert and the rest of the BK clan must be taking a vacation.  Lately the shop looks closed, black tarps on the fence and no cars out front.  They may be inside hiding.  :shruggy: :smilielol: 
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

WingCharger

Quote from: skip68 on February 25, 2009, 05:19:01 PM
Yes, that is old news.  I'm not sure what's going on with that email.  But this I do know,  Thomas Schubert and the rest of the BK clan must be taking a vacation.  The shop looks closed, black tarps on the fence and no cars out front.  They may be inside hiding.  :shruggy: :smilielol: 
I bet every day they look at this thread and think "this scam has gone way out of line." "Should have been a textbook ripoff, but this dude wants revenge." :lol: :lol:

jb666

Quote from: WingCharger on February 25, 2009, 05:20:35 PM
Quote from: skip68 on February 25, 2009, 05:19:01 PM
Yes, that is old news.  I'm not sure what's going on with that email.  But this I do know,  Thomas Schubert and the rest of the BK clan must be taking a vacation.  The shop looks closed, black tarps on the fence and no cars out front.  They may be inside hiding.  :shruggy: :smilielol: 
I bet every day they look at this thread and think "this scam has gone way out of line." "Should have been a textbook ripoff, but this dude wants revenge." :lol: :lol:

:lol:

Steve P.

Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Ghoste

And point them here??  (or at least tell them to have a closer look at their cars)

Steve P.

Hell no. Get their names and addresses and phone numbers. Then point them here.........
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

dodgecharger-fan

Houston in November? Sounds warmer than Canada in November.
:scratchchin: I've spent vacation time in worst places..

Something to think about.

skip68

skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

captnsim

Say that ain't so Chuck...  :'( Not my good buddy Thomas "Turd Stain" Schubert...

General_01

Darn Jeff. Too bad you couldn't fit the Houston Autorama on your schedule. Maybe Jon could send you and your car down there in HIS booth with a nice display of how Jon and his crew fixed a BK restored car. :scratchchin:
1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

Ghoste

skip68

Now I would go to see that.   :smilielol:   You could be right next to BK with your car showing how they build cars and how a good shop builds cars.  That's just a nice dream though.

The70RT

The hurricane was last year....so maybe he just got his light bill paid now  ::) I bet it is a bitch sanding all that bondo by hand under candle light. As far as the 1975 Lincoln
'Mach 5' he must mean Mark V.....what a dumb ass.....Maybe he chopped up a Rustang to build it.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

dkn1997

Ok...The Trans AM....6 figures spent? 

1. What pro shop has cars on a rotissouri in the dirt...
2. Look at the firewall patches.  are you kidding me?
3. Fender flares prepped for paint.  I love them laying on a piece of plywood propped on two saw horses with some dudes water bottle in the pic.  this is how you detail the build of a big dollar car?
4. master cylinder/booster:  that looks a like gold spraypaint and not cad plated.  for 100K you can't get it cad plated?  or how about cad looking spraypaint? maybe it's the pics but that really really gold..
5. the motor build:. Indian has of course went out of business and after years of faithful service decided to let us have it right up the tailpipe as they floundered. But thats OK, we are used to doing everyone else's job anyway.
and End result is an engine in long block form that took more than $20,000 and over a year and a half of build time. If it was easy, everyone would do it.  is that last one a shot at indian?  as in maybe indian is not good enough at scamming people? 
6.The reproduction 1973 front body pieces arrived and are test fit, repaired, primed and painte nice price club folding plastic table.  I'd expect that and the previous plywood sawhorses in my garage, but I'm not charging people 100grand for a car.
7. the center console...love that fabrication clean room!!  see the water cooler and copy machine.  I always do all of my custom work in an office.

what a bunch of hacks.  for what they charge, their shop should look like a real shop with real equipment.  how much pride will they take in the build if they work in that crappy environment all day.
RECHRGED

jb666

Quote from: dkn1997 on February 25, 2009, 07:56:38 PM
Ok...The Trans AM....6 figures spent? 

1. What pro shop has cars on a rotissouri in the dirt...
2. Look at the firewall patches.  are you kidding me?
3. Fender flares prepped for paint.  I love them laying on a piece of plywood propped on two saw horses with some dudes water bottle in the pic.  this is how you detail the build of a big dollar car?
4. master cylinder/booster:  that looks a like gold spraypaint and not cad plated.  for 100K you can't get it cad plated?  or how about cad looking spraypaint? maybe it's the pics but that really really gold..
5. the motor build:. Indian has of course went out of business and after years of faithful service decided to let us have it right up the tailpipe as they floundered. But thats OK, we are used to doing everyone else's job anyway.
and End result is an engine in long block form that took more than $20,000 and over a year and a half of build time. If it was easy, everyone would do it.  is that last one a shot at indian?  as in maybe indian is not good enough at scamming people? 
6.The reproduction 1973 front body pieces arrived and are test fit, repaired, primed and painte nice price club folding plastic table.  I'd expect that and the previous plywood sawhorses in my garage, but I'm not charging people 100grand for a car.
7. the center console...love that fabrication clean room!!  see the water cooler and copy machine.  I always do all of my custom work in an office.

what a bunch of hacks.  for what they charge, their shop should look like a real shop with real equipment.  how much pride will they take in the build if they work in that crappy environment all day.

1. Yep!!
2. Yep!!
3. Yep!!
4. Definitely painted!
5. Yep!!
6.  :rofl:
7. YEP!!

ALL INDICATIONS OF A $100k+ job. I guess this guy must have been cheap , too. He couldn't afford the good furniture BK tried to bill him for, so he went to IKEA.

You left out the 12 year old eyeballing his handy work. Next he's heading out to weld with his shorts on.

:smilielol:

And to spend $100k+ and see THIS hack job in the trunk... WOW!!

jb666

THIS part cracks me up. You've just wasted $100k+ of a customer's money and you have the nerve to say this about THIS:

its almost time for the unveiling at the World of Wheels AutoRama. Up until now, the customer has seen photos and the incomplete car but this show will be our opportunity to present the car to the customer as a finished product for inspection.

And here, our mystery man, the proud owner of this car.. I wonder how proud he is now.

Most important, $100k gets you THIS type of work instead of full quarter replacement. What do you expect!!  :brickwall:

skip68

I agree.  You must have something to show for all of your success or money you claim to have made.   I would say they have a money managing problem.  

teamroth

I just hope to christ he doesn't hit that "600 hp" motor too hard, and that car disingreates at high speed, and he gets hurt

jb666

Quote from: teamroth on February 25, 2009, 09:05:49 PM
I just hope to christ he doesn't hit that "600 hp" motor too hard, and that car disingreates at high speed, and he gets hurt

Don't you worry, if that "high dollar transmission rebuild" was done as well as mine only about 32HP made it to the rear wheels  :cheers: :cheers:

When was the last time you heard of a 550+HP Hemi not being able to spin the tires?  :rofl:

teamroth

Uhh! I saw the video where it could barely make it onto the trailer

jb666

Quote from: teamroth on February 25, 2009, 09:12:32 PM
Uhh! I saw the video where it could barely make it onto the trailer

Yep, that was pretty much it. The transmission was so bad that it would barely move the car.. And the awesome 3500 stall converter that ended up being a trashed STOCK converter just complimented it. :cheers: :cheers:

skip68

jb666

Quote from: skip68 on February 25, 2009, 09:25:28 PM
I love BK Auto for bringing all these people together.  I bet more people know the name BK Automotive now then any and all the shows BK has ever been to since Thomas opened BK Automotive.   :rofl:  What an idiot.  :smilielol: 

:cheers: