News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Looking to buy a General Lee? STAY AWAY FROM BK AUTO!! It's almost over!!!

Started by jb666, November 15, 2008, 12:45:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WingCharger

Quote from: jb666 on February 28, 2009, 04:14:48 PM
Quote from: WingCharger on February 28, 2009, 04:13:31 PM
Quote from: skip68 on February 28, 2009, 04:11:21 PM
Remember me asking about that last year ?   I said I bet that the old crappy covers are still on under the new ones.    :rotz:   I've been trying to find him too.  We will.
Contact BK at a different email address saying you are a magazine editor, and you want to run a story on his professionally built Firebird. It looks like quite a unique car. :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big:

Which Magazine, Hacks & Sacks? Mad Magazine? The Enquirer?
A new GM magazine called "F-Body Magazine." You just started printing about 3 months ago, so you have no website. :icon_smile_big:

Big_John

Quote from: jb666 on February 28, 2009, 01:50:19 PM

Nope, my name's Jeff. I don't know anyone named Candy, except the lady in the state controllers office that Chuck's dealing with, but I'll have some good pictures  :icon_smile_big:

I'm still waiting on the pics of Candy.....

Sorry Jeff, couldn't resist...  :cheers:

skip68

I was just back looking at the pictures of the 74 Pontiac BK so called restored.  ::)  I noticed the one that shows the guy outside with a mask on Chemical stripping the door and chemicals going right on the dirt. You can see it's all wet.  WTF !   I guess I need to make another call.   ;)
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

skip68

skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

skip68

That's the one.  :cheers: He's got gloves on and a mask so I'm guessing it's not water.  :smilielol:   That's not good at all.  Even in the country out on a farm you can't do that.  So, do you think they can do this in the city limits.  I guess I'll have to find out.   :naughty: 

dodgecharger-fan

Quote from: skip68 on February 28, 2009, 03:19:10 PM
I'd scrap those bars.  But, that's just me.  I just know that having kids it makes it nice to not have them climbing all over like the center just to get in the back seat.   Again, just my  :Twocents:

The bars started all of this, didn't they? Ya can't take 'em out now!!

captnsim

Quote from: jb666 on February 28, 2009, 09:28:48 PM
Quote from: dodgecharger-fan on February 28, 2009, 08:52:23 PM
I'd scrap those bars.  But, that's just me.  I just know that having kids it makes it nice to not have them climbing all over like the center just to get in the back seat.   Again, just my  :Twocents:

YEP! This whole thing started because I brought it in for a roll bar...

Actually, if you want to get technical, it started because the guy who owns this car told me I had some problems I should have looked at immediately.

I met him on a Sunday afternoon to show him the "new car", and him being a body guy looked it over and picked it apart.. I went there feeling like a million $$ and I left pissed off. It was THE NEXT NIGHT it went to Jon's shop... The rest is history.

You sure he was talking about the car???  :smilielol: Just kidding  :cheers:

captnsim

captnsim

What experience??? Playing in mud as a kid...  :shruggy:

Can't keep up with the screw ups more like it...  :yesnod:

Finding people who don't care about their work more like it... :yesnod:

Skills???? Their is a politically incorrect expression for Tommy's skills... It ends in rigger.   

skip68

Cozmo

Quote from: jb666 on February 28, 2009, 09:28:48 PM
Quote from: dodgecharger-fan on February 28, 2009, 08:52:23 PM

YEP! This whole thing started because I brought it in for a roll bar...

Actually, if you want to get technical, it started because the guy who owns this car told me I had some problems I should have looked at immediately.

I met him on a Sunday afternoon to show him the "new car", and him being a body guy looked it over and picked it apart.. I went there feeling like a million $$ and I left pissed off. It was THE NEXT NIGHT it went to Jon's shop... The rest is history.

Aren't you glad that you have friends that sometime piss you off? You should be very thankful for me!  :yesnod:

BlueSS454

Tom Rightler

dstryr

Quote from: jb666 on February 28, 2009, 04:09:40 PM
And if there's anyone here that frequents the F-Body forums, I'm on a mission to find this poor guy.

:popcrn:

Jeff, I just posted a BOLO on the Performance Years forum in the 74-76 Firebird section.

EDIT:  BLUE posted that suggestion while I was on PY...good timing, huh? :2thumbs:
dstryr, since 1986.

Bill of Rights
Must be 18. Void where prohibited. Not available in all states. Some restrictions apply.

skip68

I hope we can find him and he works with us.  All he needs to do is pull off the door panel and look for the bondo.   For $100,000 plus,  he should have a new door skin or another door that was solid.  But I'd bet my ass that they smeared bondo or some other filler over the bad spots.  :yesnod:  For over 100 grand that car should be better than new.

FLG

FLG

skip68

I'm thinking of offering a reward to anyone that can bring us some more customers of BK.  I want all we can find.    $10,000 REWARD FOR A CUSTOMER OF BK !  Contact Jeff for the money.  :rofl: :smilielol: :nana:   OK, OK,  How about we send you some bondo from the famous car instead of cash ?