News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Looking to buy a General Lee? STAY AWAY FROM BK AUTO!! It's almost over!!!

Started by jb666, November 15, 2008, 12:45:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Sugar

VENGEANCE LEE

REVENGEFUL LEE

UNFORGIVING LEE

GENERAL LEE ....MY ASS

TRAMATIC LEE

THE GENERAL LEE

EFFORTLESS LEE

GENERAL JEFF LEE

APPRECIATIVE LEE

TIRELESS LEE

[img]<table border="0" cellpadding="0" style="border-collapse: collapse" width="182" id="table1" height="202" bordercolorlight="#ECEBF1" bordercolordark="#E9DFD1" b

jb666

I like Vengeance Lee, personally..... But does it properly represent this saga? Hmmm...

Stanleyart

skip68

Oh yes Vengeance does fit the bill.  BK named it Revenge and look what you got.  So I think "VENGEANCE" will say it all.  Very bold, aggressive, strong and has a hook to it.   :yesnod:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

skip68

Oops,  Sorry Thomas .  :rotz:   I made another call to Texas today to a new agency.   They seemed to be very interested in you.  :naughty:   Jeff, I'll send you an email or talk to you in private.  Chuck.........
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

jb666

skip68

PocketThunder

Quote from: skip68 on March 05, 2009, 01:28:46 PM
Oops,  Sorry Thomas Schubert.  :rotz:   I made another call to Texas today to a new agency.   They seemed to be very interested in you.  :naughty:   Jeff, I'll send you an email or talk to you in private.  Chuck.........

When can you tell us whats going on?  I feel like its 10:30pm on prom night and my date hasnt shown up yet.   :popcrn:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

FLG

"The General Lees Redemption"

"The General Lees Retaliation"

"The General Lees Reprisal"

:2thumbs:

Steve P.

How about:

Bankrupt Lee

Dead Lee

DeadLee  >  Could work for license plate.

Patient Lee

Apparent Lee

Max Effort Lee

UnGod Lee

Corrupt Lee

Arrisen Lee

Permanent Lee

Domanent Lee

Cost Lee

Incredible Lee

Ho Lee

Reborn Lee

Massive Lee

Propper Lee Repaired

Unusual Lee

Candid Lee

Grateful Lee  >  For all that helped along the restoration.

Masterful Lee > See above

Believing Lee

Zombie Lee

True Lee

Thankful Lee

Topic Lee

Resurrected Lee

STAY AWAY FROM BK LEE

Classic Lee

Informational Lee

Lawful Lee

And who can resist:  Dear Lee     Beloved

Criminal Lee

Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

dkn1997

I think it should be named "BK auto is a bunch of scumbags who will steal your money and give you a pile of shit in return"   

You might have to have get a bigger car to fit that.
RECHRGED

69bronzeT5

Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

Steve P.

Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

skip68

DAMB !  Lots of good ideas there.  I've got another one,  "VENGEANCE"  :angel:   GENERAL LEE "VENGEANCE"  :icon_smile_big: see how it just flows.   

dstryr

dstryr, since 1986.

Bill of Rights
Must be 18. Void where prohibited. Not available in all states. Some restrictions apply.

dstryr

Are you getting a red x now?    :scratchchin:

Here it is from a photobucket link...

dstryr, since 1986.

Bill of Rights
Must be 18. Void where prohibited. Not available in all states. Some restrictions apply.

dstryr

This plate might make people think you took your ex to the cleaners.  Only those 'in-the-know' will really know what it means.

dstryr, since 1986.

Bill of Rights

skip68

MoparManJim

Quote from: dstryr on March 05, 2009, 02:57:39 PM
This plate might make people think you took your ex to the cleaners.  Only those 'in-the-know' will really know what it means.

Okay this might be stupid to asl, but what does the frist few letters stand for? :shruggy:

dstryr

dstryr, since 1986.

Bill of Rights

MoparManJim

MoparManJim

Quote from: jb666 on March 05, 2009, 04:37:09 PM
Quote from: MoparManJim on March 05, 2009, 04:34:56 PM
How about "01 General Lee That Bit BK Back"? 
(01GLBBKB)
:lol:

While these are all funny ideas, I'm not so much looking for a vanity plate idea (right now). I've got my GNR LEE vanity plate on the car now and it's paid ahead for a year.. So if the car is named 1st I figure I have a few months to get the car's "name" on a plate, which I would do.

I DONT, however, want to have anything to do with BK AUTO in the car's name. I think it'd be a jinx... And while I'm not a superstitious person, I think the name BK carries some REALLY bad karma.

I change my post.