News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Looking to buy a General Lee? STAY AWAY FROM BK AUTO!! It's almost over!!!

Started by jb666, November 15, 2008, 12:45:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skip68

Dam Neal, you are right.  I had no idea that I made a post without any smilies.  I guess I've just got too busy the last few days.  I see that you are on Jeff.  Don't you have that feeling you get when you have sweet news but can't tell the world yet ? 
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

RAC95054

Quote from: jb666 on March 10, 2009, 09:16:33 PM
Ok guys, I have a favor to ask you. I've been asked a simple question by my (local) legal counsel. ARE BK AUTO and BRIAN ERDMAN connected? He believes they are because of the way this whole thing happened.  Right now, it's speculation and he's doing some digging for facts.

I believe they are connected (as I suggested in my previous post), Jeff.  Has anyone found anything to link them yet?  There's just no way Brian can be innocent in all this, unless he feels like he could be liable if he gets involved.  Maybe that's his strategy.  Let you duke (pun intended) it out with BK, while Brian goes on his merry way.  Did you ever see any cancelled checks or bank statements from Brian, of what he paid?  I'd be suprised if they exist.

And, once the car is done, and you take it to as many shows as you can this summer, you should put together a photobook and a photo DVD, and display it to show others what happened, and how to spread the word even more.  You never know, if could lead you to even more/better info sources.  ;)

BTW, the car is looking great!  I can't believe how far they have come in such a short time.  I wish I had a body shop like that in my area.
-Russ
Play: Work that you enjoy doing for nothing.   -Evan Esar

mikepmcs

Looking good Jeff.  Do you still need those trim pieces that span the length of the roof?  You know, not the drip rail but the inside pieces for the window molding.  My buddy might be headed to Malden in the near future and I could possibly get him to at least carry them to MA.
I don't have that much free time anymore but still want to get them to you, if you need them.
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

skip68

You're company is finished Tommy boy, and you don't even know it.  Have a nice day.   :wave:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

skip68

SOON !  That's all I can say.    Hey Mike, I need that trim.   :yesnod:   How much do you want for it ?  Let me know. 

jb666

This is the radiator support lower bracket that holds the grille support:

BK Version:

And here's the new tail panel, all welded into place!!

69bronzeT5

Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

scatpack69

I like the cardomain page. very good.

I'm checking this every chance I get waiting for the next surprise.

Ghoste

And an RT no less!  Be sure and send those numbers off to the 69 Registry site, Chris may be able to reunite it with the car.
At least that one isn't one that you can blame on BK, those broadcast sheets commonly turn up in different cars.

dodgecharger-fan

Quote from: jb666 on March 11, 2009, 07:43:45 PM
I picked up a 12" digital photo frame last weekend that'll store over 4000 pictures.

With all the attention you'll be getting, maybe one of these is a better way to go:
http://backyardtheater.com/

:smilielol:

jb666

Quote from: Ghoste on March 11, 2009, 08:42:07 PM
And an RT no less!  Be sure and send those numbers off to the 69 Registry site, Chris may be able to reunite it with the car.
At least that one isn't one that you can blame on BK, those broadcast sheets commonly turn up in different cars.

I have a few sets of #'s to submit, but last time I was there it was a big form to fill out... Is there some place there I can just submit a VIN?

69DodgeCharger

Sound clips from the upcoming BK Documentary airing soon at a website near you!

Loverboy - It's Over (You're business)
Metallica - For Whom The Bell Tolls (That's you Tom)
AC/DC -Highway To Hell (Where you're going after your jail stint)
Judas Priest - Screaming For Vengeance (All the customers you've ripped off)
Motley Crue - 10 Seconds To Love (What Tom's cell mate will be saying to him)
Humble Pie - 30 Days In The Hole (Should be 30 years)
The Pretenders - Back On The Chain Gang (Where you belong)
Johnny Cash - Folsom Prison Blues (You'll hang your head and cry)
Steve Miller Band - Take The Money and Run (Which you did)
Jimi Hendrix - All Along The Watchtower (Where the guards will watch you from)
Judas Priest - Breaking The Law (Which you did....repeatedly)
Foghat - Slow Ride (Your trip to jail from the courthouse)
ZZ Top - Concrete and Steel (Your new living quarters)
Ted Nugent - Stranglehold (What DC.Com has done to you and your "business")
The Who - I Can't Explain (How I could rip somebody off for so much money!)
CCR - Better Run Through The Jungle ( Or in your case to Mexico)
Aerosmith - Sick As A Dog (What you must be feeling right about now)
Santana - Evil Ways (You've got change..........Baby)
Nazareth - Hair Of The Dog ( Now You're messin' with.........)
Joe Walsh - Walk Away (Something you should have done)
Van Halen - I'll Wait (Til my parole comes through)
Gun' N Roses - You Could Be Mine (What another prisoner in the yard will tell you)
Ozzy Osbourne - Suicide Solution (Your choice of action in this matter)
Megadeth - Wake Up Dead ( I bet you wish you had these days)
Jackyl - I Stand Alone (Because nobody else will back you up on this)
Alice Cooper - I Got You Under My Wheels (Like flattened roadkill)
3 Doors Down - Loser (Which you are)

And many many more. Stay tuned to DC.Com for many more great compilations to be released at a future date. Although they will probably be released before you are.
http://www.mypowerblock.com/profile/69DodgeCharger

The bugle sounds the charge begins. But on this battlefield no one wins.

skip68

69DodgeCharger

Hey Thanks Chuck, I'm in the pre planning stages of volume 2. I mean great work must not go unrecognized and that includes Uncle Toms! I wonder if we can get him a copy at his soon to be new address?

dstryr

dstryr, since 1986.

Bill of Rights
Must be 18. Void where prohibited. Not available in all states. Some restrictions apply.

69DodgeCharger

Due to popular demand and in recognition of Tommy Boy we are proud to bring you Volume 2.

Janes Addiction - Been Caught Stealing (And I do mean caught)
Van Halen - Where Have All The Good Times Gone (You'll  be asking that a lot)
Pearl Jam - Black (Your prospects for any future business dealings)
Foghat - Stone Blue (The color of your jail cell)
Ozzy Osbourne - Mama I'm Coming Home (But not for quite some time)
AC/DC - Gimme A Bullet (You'll want it for yourself before this is all over)
Alice Cooper - No More Mr. Nice Guy ( A special dedication from Chuck to you Tom!)
Marilyn Manson - The Beautiful People ( That's Us Tom!)
The Beatles - Taxman ( Another person you'll be getting to know a lot better I bet!)
Ratt - Scene Of The Crime ( Or multiple crimes in your case)
Offspring - Gotta Get Away ( But you're not going to)
Nirvana - Come As You Are (Don't worry we have everything you need here at the jail)
Nazareth - Changin' Times ( And a change of scenery for you!)
Santana - I Ain't Got Nobody (To help me out of this shit)
Led Zeppelin - What Is And What Should Never Be (You ever operating a business again)
Aerosmith - Walk This Way ( Into the booking room)
Cream - I Feel Free ( Something you won't be saying much longer)
CCR - I heard It Through The Grapevine ( That you're gonna do time)
The Who - Won't Get Fooled Again ( And neither will anybody else after this)
Ted Nugent - Flesh And Blood ( That's what we want from you)
The Eagles - Those Shoes ( Prison issue)
George Thorogood - Who Do You Love (Certainly not us or your former customers)
Krokus - Screamin' In The Night ( You know why)
Judas Priest - You've Got Another Thing Comin' (Multiple felony counts I am guessing)
Billy Squire - The Stroke (What you've been doing for years to your victims)
King's X - Black Flag (On your morning, there was a black flag on your day)
Motley Crue - Don't Go Away Mad (Just go away)
Kiss - Tears Are Falling (From your cheeks every night)
Megedeth - Sweating Bullets ( I bet you are right now)
Metallica - Fade to Black ( What your business is doing right about now)
Tom Petty - I Wont Back Down ( But you should have)
Pink Floyd - Time (You'll have plenty of it)
The Doors - The End (Of your business)
Alice In Chains - Man In The Box ( Or in your case in the cell)
AC/DC - Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap ( If you call $70,000 cheap!....which you did)
Aerosmith - Same Old Song And Dance ( But nobody's buying it this time)
AC/DC - Hell Ain't A Bad Place To Be ( You'll find that out soon enough)
Dokken - Into The Fire ( You might as well jump on in)
Soundgarden - Rusty Cage (What you'll be spending your time in)
Pink Floyd - Run Like Hell ( You should of when you had the chance)

Please watch for our next volume of great songs dedicated to BK. Available soon. Although maybe not through the prison commissary.

0X01B8

Quote from: jb666 on March 11, 2009, 08:47:44 PM

I have a few sets of #'s to submit, but last time I was there it was a big form to fill out... Is there some place there I can just submit a VIN?

Why, yes, there is!  It's a really swell L & F site, just for these kinda things.   ;)

Mopar Lost and Found Database

jb666

Quote from: 0X01B8 on March 12, 2009, 10:00:54 AM
Quote from: jb666 on March 11, 2009, 08:47:44 PM

Why, yes, there is!  It's a really swell L & F site, just for these kinda things.   ;)

Mopar Lost and Found Database

Great site, thanks!! I'll add the information tonight.

skip68

Jeff, did you get my pm ?   I've had trouble getting a message to you.  I think my computer is playing with me. Every message I try to send, a window pops up and say's retry.   :shruggy:  So I'll post it here.   I need a copy of that report.  Don't make me come after you.  :nana:  

69DodgeCharger

Between this list and the previous list I don't think I've laughed this hard IN THE MORNING in my entire life! That was GREAT!!! You put some serious thought into your song selection!! I'd buy one!!

Now you need to design the CD jacket and market that bad boy, I think it'd sell!! I'll play it as my background music at the shows this year!

Thanks Jeff,

You know how it is...It's all about the music. We have enough material for a third volume if the demand is there!