News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Looking to buy a General Lee? STAY AWAY FROM BK AUTO!! It's almost over!!!

Started by jb666, November 15, 2008, 12:45:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikepmcs

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

bogus

I don't think that anyone noticed this detail:

He worked in covert operations - "Psychological Operations". That means propaganda. The man was TAUGHT HOW TO LIE and do it with a straight face.

Gearhead extraordinaire. :)

dstryr

Quote from: FLG on April 11, 2009, 05:48:15 PM
How about this one LMAO..found this one in the media folder

Other pics and "Army" pics found here

Just click "show tumbnails so you can get an idea on the image instead of clicking em all

http://www.bkauto.net/media/onlineportfolio/media/

That reminded me of this, for some reason. 

Maybe because I suspect he will have a headache that big soon, if not already.
dstryr, since 1986.

Bill of Rights
Must be 18. Void where prohibited. Not available in all states. Some restrictions apply.

jb666

Quote from: bogus on April 11, 2009, 06:34:47 PM

He worked in covert operations - "Psychological Operations". That means propaganda. The man was TAUGHT HOW TO LIE and do it with a straight face.

Yeah, that's classic... 

Now I've known people who are book smart but have no common sense.. Thomas has shown us, in his replies, that not only can he not spell, but he's a moron. How does this make him in the 10% "smartest in the nation"???????????  :brickwall: What nation? Pigme Nation?  :brickwall:

Quote from: mikepmcs on April 11, 2009, 06:16:14 PM
Jeff, Chuck, you have a PM.

Got it, and that explains a lot. Thanks Mike!!

AutoRust

I saw that also, and its what prompted me to think about the ego thing. Although based on his certificate history, I suspect he was a low level grunt that did simple posters and assorted simple media stuff. However it planted the seeds for him, kind of like, say the same thing enough time, eventually even you beleive yourself. He was taught to spin the truth around enough, no one knows whats real anymore ( next up,  politics). I like the way he likes to splash numbers around on his resume ( $41,600yr / Jennifer Vestal , $52,000/Helen Palmore, $33,000/Charles Freeman) because we are suppose to be impressed by that. I know I certainly am of course.  It all spells loser to me.
I still worry that all this mess he created for himself will only be a cog in the gears, and within a few weeks/months/years from now, he will be back at it again. With his oversize ego, and addiction to the cash he grabbed through all this, he will not be able to earn an honest living elsewhere, regardless all those "impressive" numbers he flashes out there.  First class loser in my book, here's hoping Chuck roughs up enough people they act, and he sees the inside for a while.  :nana:
Nothing to see here folks, its just a Bluesmobile

skip68

Yah, he's real smart.   :smilielol:  That's why he's in this mess to begin with.   :coocoo: :shortbus:   
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

jb666

Well I just got some news I'm not too happy with...

2-3 months back a forum member (Roy) met me at Jon's shop and bought the nose from the General that I was selling. Well, Roy just notified me that he had the parts blasted this week and that the rust, pinholes and damage was too severe to use, especially the hood.

I was hoping this wasn't the original nose from the car and that the parts would be usable and could be cleaned up...  :brickwall:

I'm sorry Roy.. Even though they had some rough spots (like the rest of the car) I really thought they could be patched/cleaned up... But, after seeing what my car looked like when it came back from the blasters, I AM NOT SURPRISED.....  :rotz:

BK strikes again..

bogus

Quote from: AutoRust on April 11, 2009, 11:36:09 PM
I saw that also, and its what prompted me to think about the ego thing. Although based on his certificate history, I suspect he was a low level grunt that did simple posters and assorted simple media stuff. However it planted the seeds for him, kind of like, say the same thing enough time, eventually even you beleive yourself. He was taught to spin the truth around enough, no one knows whats real anymore ( next up,  politics). I like the way he likes to splash numbers around on his resume ( $41,600yr / Jennifer Vestal , $52,000/Helen Palmore, $33,000/Charles Freeman) because we are suppose to be impressed by that. I know I certainly am of course.  It all spells loser to me.
I still worry that all this mess he created for himself will only be a cog in the gears, and within a few weeks/months/years from now, he will be back at it again. With his oversize ego, and addiction to the cash he grabbed through all this, he will not be able to earn an honest living elsewhere, regardless all those "impressive" numbers he flashes out there.  First class loser in my book, here's hoping Chuck roughs up enough people they act, and he sees the inside for a while.  :nana:

I have read some of his posts... a chunk of his resume.

I don't know him. Hope to never meet him. But... I am beginning to see a picture. And it isn't pretty.

He is a embellisher. Possibly a pathalogical liar, but I doubt it. Someone SO insecure, they have to punch it all up to sound even more impressive.

The difference I find between embellishers and pathalogical liars is that for the embellisher, there is truth behind it. This is how they can speak with a clear conscience. In their heart, they are not lying.

Now... there is one other classification (at least by my estimates) and that is someone who is a pathalogical embellisher. They just can't stop spinning everything. They must make the mundane incrediable. They punch up the average to such a point where it barely resembles the truth.

At the same time, they think they know everything. The best way for me to describe this is via example. I knew a guy back home who was rather smart, but not very knowledgeble on all things. He is a computer professional who had to know all about everything. And was somehow insignificant if not the expert on all things. The problem? He wasn't. What he DID know, for example, was X on a subject. He also knew "Y" on the subject. Which allowed him to make the leap to "Z", which he didn't know. For this example, he knew that engine controllers could be reprogrammed to get more power. He just had no clue on how it was done, but that didn't stop him from claiming that the local car dealer gave him the "microcode" to reprogram the ECU in his Pontiac Sunbird. This reprogram supposedly gained him 5hp or something stupid like that. I didn't know the specifics, but I knew it wasn't what he was saying, but since I didn't know for sure, I left it alone.

There is the other kind of embellisher... the one who agrees and acts like it was their own idea from the start. They are the most transparent. A friend was helping his mom by fixing the window sill. The wood was very rotten. So he fixes it with Bondo - yes, Jeff's favourite substance! It was obvious he didn't realize that wood expands at different rates than Bondo. When I brought it up, he was like, "uh, yea, I thought of that." Uh, yea, right, sure you did.

In short, I think he falls somewhere in there. More than likely the first person than the second. The bottom line is insecurity.

I am not a professional. I simply observe and report back what I have observed.

bogus

Quote from: jb666 on April 12, 2009, 12:26:52 PM
Well I just got some news I'm not too happy with...

2-3 months back a forum member (Roy) met me at Jon's shop and bought the nose from the General that I was selling. Well, Roy just notified me that he had the parts blasted this week and that the rust, pinholes and damage was too severe to use, especially the hood.

I was hoping this wasn't the original nose from the car and that the parts would be usable and could be cleaned up...  :brickwall:

I'm sorry Roy.. Even though they had some rough spots (like the rest of the car) I really thought they could be patched/cleaned up... But, after seeing what my car looked like when it came back from the blasters, I AM NOT SURPRISED.....  :rotz:

BK strikes again..

oh, man... do they own stock in Bondo?

skip68

:rotz:   I hope Roy post some pictures of the them here.  Man that sucks.   :flame: 
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

bogus

Quote from: skip68 on April 12, 2009, 01:47:07 PM
:rotz:   I hope Roy post some pictures of the them here.  Man that sucks.   :flame: 

Agreed. It's additional evidence of their short cuts.

I haven't had a chance to review all the posts, but has anyone found the dude with that Firebird?

captnsim

No pics  :slap: No camera when I was their. I was so disgusted I just wanted the stuff gone.  :icon_smile_angry: He had a car going to the crusher...I didn't want to bring the junk home...so we stuffed them in it. After he squashed and folded them with his skid steer. Kinda cool to watch except it was my stuff.  :'(  Seeing those fenders and hood after blasting...I really have to commend Jeff for keeping his cool. If BK had been next to me at the shop I would have stomped a mud hole in his azz and walked it dry...  :flame:  
Cars looking great Jeff  :2thumbs: I can't wait to see it finished.  :cheers:

jb666

Quote from: captnsim on April 12, 2009, 02:28:57 PM
No pics  :slap: No camera when I was their. I was so disgusted I just wanted the stuff gone.  :icon_smile_angry: He had a car going to the crusher...I didn't want to bring the junk home...so we stuffed them in it. After he squashed and folded them with his skid steer. Kinda cool to watch except it was my stuff.  :'(  Seeing those fenders and hood after blasting...I really have to commend Jeff for keeping his cool. If BK had been next to me at the shop I would have stomped a mud hole in his azz and walked it dry...  :flame:  
Cars looking great Jeff  :2thumbs: I can't wait to see it finished.  :cheers:

You have to comment ME? This car has shafted 3 people now.... It's given me short bursts of heart failure...

Man... I feel really bad about this, as I told you via email. I WAS REALLY hoping that the whole nose off this car came from a different donor and would be ok... Because once my car went off the the blaster I ALMOST gave up all hope. If it wasn't for the guys at the shop telling me "Do not worry, this is nothing we can't fix AND FIX CORRECTLY!" I would have thrown in the towel, even after Jon's portion of the repairs......

Again, Roy, I apologize.. I knew they were "rough", but no rougher than anything else on the car. I HAD NO CLUE of the body's real condition (as did anyone else that saw it) until it was blasted bare...  :icon_smile_angry:

Quote from: bogus on April 12, 2009, 02:21:04 PM
Quote from: skip68 on April 12, 2009, 01:47:07 PM

Agreed. It's additional evidence of their short cuts.

I haven't had a chance to review all the posts, but has anyone found the dude with that Firebird?

NO, Mr Trans Am man hasn't been found yet, but the word is out on various FBody sites.

Quote from: bogus on April 12, 2009, 01:03:14 PM

I don't know him. Hope to never meet him. But... I am beginning to see a picture. And it isn't pretty.

He is a embellisher. Possibly a pathalogical liar, but I doubt it. Someone SO insecure, they have to punch it all up to sound even more impressive.

The difference I find between embellishers and pathalogical liars is that for the embellisher, there is truth behind it. This is how they can speak with a clear conscience. In their heart, they are not lying.

Now... there is one other classification (at least by my estimates) and that is someone who is a pathalogical embellisher. They just can't stop spinning everything. They must make the mundane incrediable. They punch up the average to such a point where it barely resembles the truth.

At the same time, they think they know everything. The best way for me to describe this is via example. I knew a guy back home who was rather smart, but not very knowledgeble on all things. He is a computer professional who had to know all about everything. And was somehow insignificant if not the expert on all things. The problem? He wasn't. What he DID know, for example, was X on a subject. He also knew "Y" on the subject. Which allowed him to make the leap to "Z", which he didn't know. For this example, he knew that engine controllers could be reprogrammed to get more power. He just had no clue on how it was done, but that didn't stop him from claiming that the local car dealer gave him the "microcode" to reprogram the ECU in his Pontiac Sunbird. This reprogram supposedly gained him 5hp or something stupid like that. I didn't know the specifics, but I knew it wasn't what he was saying, but since I didn't know for sure, I left it alone.

There is the other kind of embellisher... the one who agrees and acts like it was their own idea from the start. They are the most transparent. A friend was helping his mom by fixing the window sill. The wood was very rotten. So he fixes it with Bondo - yes, Jeff's favourite substance! It was obvious he didn't realize that wood expands at different rates than Bondo. When I brought it up, he was like, "uh, yea, I thought of that." Uh, yea, right, sure you did.

In short, I think he falls somewhere in there. More than likely the first person than the second. The bottom line is insecurity.

Bogus... YOU are not a professional?? I tell you if I needed legal/professional advice I'd ask you!! I've yet to see you pull any bogus info (no pun intended) out of your ass  :cheers:

bogus

I had to say I am not a professional... if I don't, someone might think I am and misinterpret my comments.

I have concluded, after nailing a number of these things, that I am just a natural at reading people and their behaviours.

At the same time, I apply common sense...

You see, an embellisher and/or pathalogical liar would tell you things as if they were fact. Regardless of knowledge.

I simply express an idea and suggest they follow up with the proper expert. I may be wrong, but logic and common sense indicate I should be right. But it takes the professional, who IS the expert to confirm it.

If nothing else, it creates discussion and could reveal another solution.

I learned to qualify these comments a lot time ago. When I worked in law enforcement, people always thought I was either an attorney or a cop... and all I said was who I worked for (AG's office or State Police). I had to qualify things. Otherwise, you get into big trouble with misrepresentation. And I sure as hell don't want that.

So... I am simply a computer geek. Who just happens to understand the human condition.

jb666

I've known you for many many years, Andy.. You've never let me down  :cheers:

I just can't say it enough.. Had I known what I was in for the night I saw this

What I was in for, I'd have taken some other people's advice and found myself a clean roller and begun the transplant...  :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:

captnsim

QuoteYou have to commend ME?
Yup..I.commend you Jeff......I'm out a few bucks on a nose I knew had issues and I know how I feel.  :flame: That's nothing compared to the thousands you where ripped off and the bits of good car you where left with. I know how I felt when I looked at those parts you sold me after blasting. You got a whole car in that shape. That someone would just smear bondo over surface rust, pin holes, and tacked on patches over holes (Still rusty didn't even cut the rust out before patching). Paint it and sell it for top dollar as restored...If this had happened to me in the magnitude it did to you...well if you remember way back I lost my cool over just a picture. So yes, I commend you for how you have handled this. Me I'd already of had my plane ticket to Texas with a lay over at Brian's and probably be cooling my heels in the clink.  :cheers:
(edit) All I'm saying is if Brian and BK had ripped me off in this fashion I'd be really "tinkled" and go "ape KaKa" on them verbally. Probally ruining any chance of legal reprisal. I never would consider, suggest, condone, or encourage harm or illegal activity to Brian or BK or their property unless carried out legally.   

bogus

If this had happened to me, I would have driven to Texas. Just so I had the three days of travel just to increase the rage.

The car would have been parked in their garage... after that, I don't know, because something went woefully wrong and the building just blew up. I have no idea... maybe all that bondo was actually C4? That had to be it.  :angel:

Jeff - anytime, brah! Anytime!

Stanleyart

Quote from: bogus on April 12, 2009, 01:03:14 PM

Bogus! You are so spot on here it's not funny. (And Truth! What an incredible word, and something totally withheld from our buddy, Jeff.)
Add to your list: mountain high insecurities due to; a poor self-image, the persistent need to feel self-worth, constant (bettering) prevarication, and the need to control.

skip68

I have changed my mind.  I want him to become legit so he will have to comply.  :cheers:

bogus

Chuck,

It's absolutely human to want to seek revenge. It's not the desire that is a problem; it's the act that can be.

Now, if you show civility, act legally, no problem. If one actually drives there and blows the place up, as I humorously suggested above, that is a different problem. And not the right way to deal.

I agree, this punk ass needs to be shut down. He is ripping people off left and right. Actually, I see no difference from what he is doing versus what Hennessey did a couple of years back.

And you  know what was the final straw for Hennessey? The IRS.

I would contact the IRS, suggesting that fraud is being committed and that if BK is ripping off customers, why can't they be ripping off the IRS. It's not a big leap, is it?

I know that Jeff has retained legal councel, that's a great idea. However, he is only taking on civil issues. I honestly feel that criminal acts are being performed by the team at BK. I would be getting the local prosecutor involved. The amount of money that buyers are out constitute felony fraud...

Don't worry... your reactions are very normal... we should, though, collectively, resist the desire to voice our dreams of destruction. If one actually comes true, we could be very inconvienced.

skip68

Oh I don't mean to do anything outside of the law.  :cheers:  Trust me, I have covered all the bases far as the authorities go X10.   :yesnod:   Far as money, Just think about how much money over the last 7 or 8 years has gone into BK's hands.  Millions of dollars have gone through this (what I call dumpy) place.  So, where's the money gone ?  :shruggy:    It's not revenge I seek, it's justice.  ;)   Chuck...........

skip68

dstryr

dstryr, since 1986.

Bill of Rights
Must be 18. Void where prohibited. Not available in all states. Some restrictions apply.

PocketThunder

Quote from: dstryr on April 13, 2009, 01:47:55 PM
Quote from: skip68 on April 13, 2009, 01:35:50 PM
I'm working on it Neal. 

So, that means 'soon'? :smilielol:
:lol:   :lol:   :lol:  Ya remember Neal, the American Legal system moves at the speed of Molasses in January.
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

jb666

Quote from: PocketThunder on April 13, 2009, 03:56:22 PM
Quote from: dstryr on April 13, 2009, 01:47:55 PM
Quote from: skip68 on April 13, 2009, 01:35:50 PM
I'm working on it Neal. 

So, that means 'soon'? :smilielol:
:lol:   :lol:   :lol:  Ya remember Neal, the American Legal system moves at the speed of Molasses in January.

Couldn't have said it better... I'm the type of person that expects results NOW.. It's been a harsh reality slap waiting.. And waiting.. And waiting.... (for my lawyer, not Chuck). I was hoping Brian would have a pc of paper with his name on it by now, but I learned today it hasn't gone out yet.