News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Looking to buy a General Lee? STAY AWAY FROM BK AUTO!! It's almost over!!!

Started by jb666, November 15, 2008, 12:45:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brock Samson

"There's a lot that hasn't been talked about here",

Not in the 146 pages?!  :eek2:

Wish you'd turn your attention to solving world hunger or getting folks to use their turn signals...  :lol:

mikepmcs

The only thing Jeff will be roasting for world hunger is his tires!!!!!!!!  yeah I said it...what...what??? :rofl:

Move to where the food is!
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

skip68

The biggest problem I've ran into is the jurisdiction game.  I have 2 major agencies that both say we have a case against BK but say it's the others job.  For the first 2 months the first agency went over it, thanked me for the proof and even had a meeting and decided that this was more for the other agency because of the jurisdiction.  Ok fine.  ::)  Then after another 1 1/2 months I have this other agency telling me that there is a case here BUT, this will be kicked back to the local state agency.   :brickwall:  Now I'm on the phone with the State "AGAIN" and they give me another number to call.  I call that number and guess who I get ?  YEP, I'm back to the other agency.  :brickwall:  This has happened over and over again with several of the agencies I've talked to.  Most have just been passing the buck within the agency. :brickwall:  But now most of this game is done.  Check this out guys,  :smilielol:  I have another state agency that waited two (2) months to get a response from Jeff.  Why you ask ?  Because when I told Jeff to file the complaint with this agency and that they were waiting for his email, Jeff filed it in "his" state and not Texas.  :brickwall: :smilielol: :smilielol:  Sorry Jeff.  So, for about 2 months I thought this was done and was waiting for a response.  I finally call only to have them tell me that they never heard from my friend.  :brickwall: I call Jeff and that got fixed that day.  :rofl:  We have to laugh at some of this.  I just got those other forms from Texas today that I will be sending to you jeff.  The other problem is being 1500 miles away makes it harder to push people but all is moving forward.  Texas is very slow and this problem is very big. 
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

teamroth

He didn't work in covert ops. If you go back and look, he was a driver, who happened to be in the psychological operations battalion. I can guarantee he was NOT an operative.
I'd rather die than go to heaven.

skip68

skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

jb666

Quote from: skip68 on April 13, 2009, 08:21:56 PM
Jeff, your pm box is full. 
Yeah it's from all you're retarded messages!!  :brickwall:

I'll go clear them now  :icon_smile_big:

426HemiCharger

If you have taken enough pics and documented enough stuff make a website of the BK-based anguish that is your GL resto, that would be cool to see the progress.
------------------------Cars I have now----------------------------
1969 Charger R/T
1998 Ford Econoline 150
2002 Hyundai Elantra GLS
-----------------------Cars I wish I had----------------------------
1969 Charger R/T 4-Speed or Hemi Clone
1970 Charger R/T Hemi Clone
1970  Dodge Polara IL State Police Car
---------------------------Future Posibilities------------------------
2010 or later Ford Fusion Hybrid (Replaces 2002 Hyundai)

FLG

skip68

Dans 68

Quote from: skip68 on April 13, 2009, 09:33:09 PM
:smilielol:  Very very short bus  :icon_smile_big:
;) 

Not that short...Chuck knows where of he speaks.  :icon_smile_wink: Thanks for doing this.

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

bogus

Quote from: teamroth on April 13, 2009, 06:39:56 PM
He didn't work in covert ops. If you go back and look, he was a driver, who happened to be in the psychological operations battalion. I can guarantee he was NOT an operative.

He may not have worked it, but he was trained in it.

I knew this ex-Marine... he was the most gung-ho ex-Marine I ever met. Man, he was into firearms, military history, hell, even his motorcycle was camo. And he never saw 1 second of combat. He worked his 4 year stint in the arsonal at Camp Lejeune. 
Gearhead extraordinaire. :)

skip68

Results, You got it.  ;) I just got off the phone with Annie Pena at Mayor Bill Whites Office.   I had a nice 40 min. phone call with her.  She told me I have met my goal and done a great job of shutting BK Automotive down. She said I have to pat myself on the back as I have brought this to everyones attention and SUCCESSFULLY SHUT BK AUTOMOTIVE DOWN !  Don't worry about the internet site of his, he is shut down and on the radar.  ;) She said and I quote, "You have gone farther than most people can get and I wish you were my friend". He is complying with all and trying to get a lic. and be legit.  If anyone wants to call the Mayor's office and verify with Annie Pena what I've said, send me a pm and I will give you her number.  I have done what I said I was going to do and BK has done what I said he was going to do.   There are more things that I WILL NOT talk about but for now I have stopped him.   ;)  If he becomes legal and does his part more power to him.  :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:  Chuck............

Tilar

Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

Ghoste

0X01B8

Quote from: bogus on April 14, 2009, 09:22:49 AM

I knew this ex-Marine... he was the most gung-ho ex-Marine I ever met. Man, he was into firearms, military history, hell, even his motorcycle was camo. And he never saw 1 second of combat. He worked his 4 year stint in the arsonal at Camp Lejeune. 

So, basically, he's like those dudes that buy used cop cars at auction, then drive around all day wearing blue, button down shirts and ray ban aviators?  Or, is he Bill Paxton's character in True Lies - remember him - the used Corvette salesman?

skip68

I have given this much thought over the last few days and think it is best for all if BK becomes legal.  He will then have to comply and be inspected like any other shop and do the right thing.   If he went away, who would know what he is doing ?   :yesnod:  He has been caught and now he has to make it right.   :2thumbs:

dodgecharger-fan

The big question now is: If he's goes legit, can he keep a business running?

Based on his actions here - alone - I would be doubtful.

Good job!  :2thumbs:

KS71owner

Quote from: skip68 on April 14, 2009, 10:57:38 AM
Results, You got it.  ;) I just got off the phone with Annie Pena at Mayor Bill Whites Office.   I had a nice 40 min. phone call with her.  She told me I have met my goal and done a great job of shutting BK Automotive down. She said I have to pat myself on the back as I have brought this to everyones attention and SUCCESSFULLY SHUT BK AUTOMOTIVE DOWN !  Don't worry about the internet site of his, he is shut down and on the radar.  ;) She said and I quote, "You have gone farther than most people can get and I wish you were my friend". He is complying with all and trying to get a lic. and be legit.  If anyone wants to call the Mayor's office and verify with Annie Pena what I've said, send me a pm and I will give you her number.  I have done what I said I was going to do and BK has done what I said he was going to do.   There are more things that I WILL NOT talk about but for now I have stopped him.   ;)  If he becomes legal and does his part more power to him.  :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:  Chuck............

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Well played sir.

jb666

Quote from: dodgecharger-fan on April 14, 2009, 12:02:53 PM
The big question now is: If he's goes legit, can he keep a business running?

Based on his actions here - alone - I would be doubtful.

Good job!  :2thumbs:

Better yet, IF he can/is able to go "legit" can he learn how to build a car the right way or will he just be a LICENSED HACK for the rest of his days??

bigcountry

Quote from: bogus on April 14, 2009, 09:22:49 AM

There's no such thing as an ex-Marine.
Cut to size, Beat to fit, Paint to match.

Steve P.

The way I see it, 2 good things happened here.

1) BK was shut down for a while and maybe will clean up his act.

2) The WORLD now knows his business name and personal name and some have even seen a picture or two of him. Lets hope JB's long hard lesson to the World clings to other peoples minds and everyone learns from his troubles.

Something tells me this is NOT the last we will here about the Bondo King of Texas. My bet is that some day he screws over some guy with a bent nose and it will be his last screwing.....

Good job to both Chuck and JB.
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

captnsim

jb666

I think it's great news, and great work.. But I personally want to hear that the building is empty and Thomas is looking for a job to pay off his $75k in fines for running an illegal business for all these years.. Not that he's going to go "legal" and screw people "legally". Not one piece from this car was done right, NOTHING. Had they done one thing right I'd say "Well, they did _____ all right, maybe they aren't half bad", but this car was the most butchered pile of crap to hit the streets... I DO NOT THINK Thomas/BK can build a nice car, especially one that anyone should spend their hard earned $$ for. PERIOD.

BTW, I placed an ad in the PARTS WANTED section, but I found out today my rear window trim is total trash. BK bent the trim to Hell and made it functional so they could GLUE it to the car.. It can't be fixed and will never clip in.

Does anyone here have a decent rear window trim?? I'd like driver quality, I'm not looking for a show pc...  :cheers:

dstryr

What I'd like to know is how the guy made the leap from drawing pictures to chief bodyman and painter. He's pretty young and the resume did not mention mechanical work experience. :shruggy:
dstryr, since 1986.

Bill of Rights
Must be 18. Void where prohibited. Not available in all states. Some restrictions apply.