News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Looking to buy a General Lee? STAY AWAY FROM BK AUTO!! It's almost over!!!

Started by jb666, November 15, 2008, 12:45:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jb666

Ok, back to the car.. The (mangled) headlight panel is in place along with the lower valance panel that's been completely straightened up. This will come back off, thanks to Mike's donated parts and will be 100% perfect!!

And just a quick off-subject jump, but here's Jon's car (the shop owner who did all of my metal/electrical/cage work early on) launching at the track yesterday.

69*F5*SE

Damn,  I wish my Charger was that far along.  It'll be a while before that happens.  But, yours is looking good.   :yesnod:

jb666

Quote from: 69*F5*SE on May 31, 2009, 05:33:14 PM
Damn,  I wish my Charger was that far along.  It'll be a while before that happens.  But, yours is looking good.   :yesnod:

Thanks!!

You know what's odd? I know this car has been to Hell and back, but I'm still more excited than a kid at Christmas at the thought of this thing coming home. Now I KNOW the dream's coming true and will actually LAST (this time around).

KS71owner

Dude, that car will last FOREVER with this quality of work. Just do the regular maintenance and she'll serve you well. :2thumbs:

jb666

Quote from: KS71owner on May 31, 2009, 07:55:05 PM
Dude, that car will last FOREVER with this quality of work. Just do the regular maintenance and she'll serve you well. :2thumbs:

Oh believe me, the car's going to have a good life from here on out!! It might take some counseling to move on past the whole BK Auto nightmare, but we'll be ok in the end.

Steve P.

Quote from: jb666 on May 31, 2009, 07:57:54 PM

Oh believe me, the car's going to have a good life from here on out!! It might take some counseling to move on past the whole BK Auto nightmare, but we'll be ok in the end.

Hahaha... I think we will ALL need some counseling after this.....  Now where's that "gun to the head" smiley??   :D
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

RamchargerMopar

dont you mean Just do the regular maintenance and "HE" will serve you well????
Mopar or No Car!

KS71owner

Cozmo

jb666

mopar73

jb666

teamroth

I'd rather die than go to heaven.

MoparManJim

Nea, your looking at there 250,000.00 good paint job there! :smilielol: 

No folks, it's not one of there cars.

RamchargerMopar

Jeff have you been working on video for this project? I was wondering if you have a disk of all the pictures on a disk some where from start to the looming finish, I would like to put together a slide show if you dont mind.
Mopar or No Car!

Tilar

Quote from: Cozmo on June 01, 2009, 12:33:24 PM
Hey JB,
did you get your daughter a new car?  :rofl:

Cute. I came across a Duster that someone had painted up like that, but cant remember where I saw it.

Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

jb666

Quote from: RamchargerMopar on June 02, 2009, 06:14:12 PM
Jeff have you been working on video for this project? I was wondering if you have a disk of all the pictures on a disk some where from start to the looming finish, I would like to put together a slide show if you dont mind.

Hi -- I have a ton of pictures but haven't put them on a CD yet. I would definitely like that!! I could ZIP & Email them to you in groups?? I'll shoot you a PM  :cheers: :cheers:

69bronzeT5

Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

mikepmcs

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

69bronzeT5

Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

jb666

scatpack69

since there is 160+ pages I was wondering if AutoInstruments ever had a hand in your dash since it was all hacked up. Did they ever tell you whether they actually rebuilt it? or was that another of BK's lies?

jb666

Quote from: scatpack69 on June 03, 2009, 08:25:46 PM
since there is 160+ pages I was wondering if AutoInstruments ever had a hand in your dash since it was all hacked up. Did they ever tell you whether they actually rebuilt it? or was that another of BK's lies?

Thanks for the reminder, to date they haven't responded. I'll give them a call again tomorrow.

It COULD be another BK lie. All Brian gave me was a bunch of BK slips that said they were rebuilt by AutoInstruments, and a big box from AI with a tick-tock-tac inside it, refinished to match the dash gauges (white face). Chuck owns that now.

scatpack69

ok cool.

I'm amazed at how fast this is coming along. it's looking awesome. :2thumbs:

RamchargerMopar

Mopar or No Car!