News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Looking to buy a General Lee? STAY AWAY FROM BK AUTO!! It's almost over!!!

Started by jb666, November 15, 2008, 12:45:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MoparManJim

It doesn't look bad at all bud, But did notice somthing in that video though.

jb666

jb666

Gotcha.. We did the letters, flag/stars our own way. The size, shape and position are how I wanted them, not how WB had them.. Little "custom" changes like this set it aside from the rest. That, and the other small things (Use of House Of Kolors Pearls for the graphics, metal flake, etc..)

jb666

Ok guys, here goes.. I'm on my way out the door to a memorial service, so I don't have time to caption each shot, but the pics do the talking in this case..

First, the seats...

On to the car...

Ignore the hanging headliner, that'll be as good as new in no time..

TO BE CONTINUED......

jb666

Trunk weather stripping is in.. Funny thing is, when BK put it on they installed it in the channel BELOW , where it didn't even touch the lid  :lol:

TO BE CONTINUED......

jb666

A few random NON GL pictures.. Cool pro-street Vette in the works.

This shop did NONE of this body work:

Back to the General:

TO BE CONTINUED....

jb666

MoparManJim

I love this shot, you can the metal flake in it nice.  :coolgleamA:

socal97

hemi-hampton

Looks Nice :2thumbs: You oughta get a Pic of it outside in the sun :scratchchin:  LEON.

The70RT

<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

moparheater

almost hard to believe that that's the same car you started with  :2thumbs:

tan top

aww Man look at that   :drool5:  awesome  Jeff  :coolgleamA:  wait till that paint gets out side in the sun  :yesnod:  :coolgleamA:

GL is looking real good Jeff  i'm pleased for you   :2thumbs: :2thumbs:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

jb666

Back N Black

WOW! looks great.  Did you go with body color underneath? or just overspray

jb666

Quote from: Back N Black on August 08, 2009, 05:09:31 PM
WOW! looks great.  Did you go with body color underneath? or just overspray

:lol: Neither option. Any 'overspray' you see under there now is left over from BK Auto's paint job. The wheel wells, springs, and front sway bar will be undercoated/Painted this week. That's the final step. The entire undercarriage is done, and looks 100% factory/clean. The wheel wells are a mess, but will be perfect.. This is not a Concourse restoration, I'm not going for the OEM "overspray" look, although that is cool.

Also , the rear leaf springs (as was the gas tank) are covered with orange...

Quote from: moparheater on August 08, 2009, 04:49:54 PM
almost hard to believe that that's the same car you started with  :2thumbs:

Man, I hear you there.. I say the same thing every time I look at  the "then and now" pictures.

jb666

Quote from: hemi-hampton on August 08, 2009, 12:42:51 PM
Looks Nice :2thumbs: You oughta get a Pic of it outside in the sun :scratchchin:  LEON.

The day will come.... But right now it's a bit buried in the back of the shop.

Quote from: mopar73 on August 08, 2009, 08:57:23 PM
beautiful :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5:

Thank you!!

runningman

jb666

Quote from: runningman on August 09, 2009, 12:31:20 PM
Wow that looks good!   :cheers:

Thanks! I can't stop looking at the pictures.. The thing blows my mind every time I look at it..

runningman

Quote from: jb666 on August 09, 2009, 02:28:52 PM

Thanks! I can't stop looking at the pictures.. The thing blows my mind every time I look at it..

I can understand that, they are helping to keep me motivated to work on mine as well!  :2thumbs:

jb666

Quote from: runningman on August 09, 2009, 02:30:49 PM
Quote from: jb666 on August 09, 2009, 02:28:52 PM

I can understand that, they are helping to keep me motivated to work on mine as well!  :2thumbs:

That's a cool thing to say, they will appreciate it (they are watching!!). What's really cool about this is that the guys working on this car are just as excited about it.. Probably as much as me. It's a true reflection of their skill and they will definitely be getting some publicity from this thing once it's done.

MoparManJim

mikepmcs

HOLY SHIT!!!!

NICE JOB BIG C!!!! Of course you already knew you were the man, just thought I 'd tell you again...YOU DA MAN! :icon_smile_big:

Really looking nice Jeff. :2thumbs:
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

jb666

Quote from: mikepmcs on August 09, 2009, 05:31:36 PM
HOLY SHIT!!!!

NICE JOB BIG C!!!! Of course you already knew you were the man, just thought I 'd tell you again...YOU DA MAN! :icon_smile_big:

Really looking nice Jeff. :2thumbs:

I wish you had been able to meet the partner at the shop.. The guy is awesome, too.. Big C seems to get all the props here cause he's the "Saturday meeting man"!! Without BOTH of these guys (not taking away from Fat Billy the metal man!!) this car wouldn't have gone together like this.