News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Looking to buy a General Lee? STAY AWAY FROM BK AUTO!! It's almost over!!!

Started by jb666, November 15, 2008, 12:45:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

c00nhunterjoe

ha! i just realized you cam to maryland to pick the car up.... what part? i am literaly a stone's throw from md.

KS71owner

Just got back from a week's vacation.....Congratulations!!! The car looks amazing. Huge props for having the patience and determination to see this project through.

The70RT

<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

jb666

Quote from: c00nhunterjoe on September 29, 2009, 09:16:28 PM
ha! i just realized you cam to maryland to pick the car up.... what part? i am literaly a stone's throw from md.

Laurel, MD.

Quote from: KS71owner on September 29, 2009, 10:33:12 PM
Just got back from a week's vacation.....Congratulations!!! The car looks amazing. Huge props for having the patience and determination to see this project through.

Thank you!  :cheers:

Quote from: The70RT on September 29, 2009, 11:34:34 PM
Great video.........again Jeff  :2thumbs:

Thanks.. I promise I'm done with the videos... (probably)  :icon_smile_big:

runningman

Awesome brother!  If I ever get mine done we will have to go cruising  :2thumbs:

Charger74

Jeff,  I'm so glad you got that car finished.  You are in inspiration as to what should happen to scammers and how to handle them.  Also on how a car should be fixed.

The70RT

<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Go Hogs Go

Go Hogs!

MoparManJim

I said it once and I'll say it again, this car is making history like Lee1 did, maybe making more history to. 

69charger2002

Quote from: MoparManJim on September 30, 2009, 03:00:27 PM
I said it once and I'll say it again, this car is making history like Lee1 did, maybe making more history to. 

umm..ok

BTW Jeff congrats on getting the car finally finished!!
i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

jb666

Quote from: 69charger2002 on September 30, 2009, 03:55:55 PM
Quote from: MoparManJim on September 30, 2009, 03:00:27 PM

umm..ok

BTW Jeff congrats on getting the car finally finished!!

Thanks!!! It's an awesome feeling knowing it's sitting there DONE!!!

Quote from: Charger74 on September 30, 2009, 08:53:01 AM
Jeff,  I'm so glad you got that car finished.  You are in inspiration as to what should happen to scammers and how to handle them.  Also on how a car should be fixed.
Very cool of you to say, thank you!!  :cheers:

69bronzeT5

Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

kyteler

HUGE Congratulations and Commendations on this re-re-build man.  Amazing stuff.  The shop involved in the remedying of all previous dramas are amazing and your ability to stay with it despite all goings on is also very admirable.

So stoked for you man.  Congrats again.

jb666

Quote from: 69bronzeT5 on October 01, 2009, 11:46:09 AM
Jeff, we need something like this....I know that car has the power :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MziTC80PMvw

Cool video, but beside my few small wuss burnouts, I'm not too interested in pounding the crap out of my car. But who knows, I may change my mind  :lol:

Quote from: kyteler on October 01, 2009, 05:04:05 PM
HUGE Congratulations and Commendations on this re-re-build man.  Amazing stuff.  The shop involved in the remedying of all previous dramas are amazing and your ability to stay with it despite all goings on is also very admirable.

So stoked for you man.  Congrats again.

Thanks, I appreciate it!! Like I said, there were times I wanted to throw in the towel (mostly after the car got back from the sand blasters shop looking like Swiss Cheese), but Chuck wouldn't LET me .. He'd tell me to stay focused, keep my head up and keep going... Had that not been said, I MIGHT HAVE given up.. There were a few times I was REALLY discouraged during this..

The car's heading back to Jon's shop next week. He's going to be making a few adjustments.. Tranny line pressure, battery cut-off switch, and a few other small issues.. So it's made a full circle, back to Jon, then home!!  :cheers: :cheers:

Go Hogs Go

Where is ol' Chuck anyway? It seems like he's been a little quite lately. I really miss his big colored font and smile posts.
Go Hogs!

jb666

Quote from: Go Hogs Go on October 02, 2009, 08:14:35 AM
Where is ol' Chuck anyway? It seems like he's been a little quite lately. I really miss his big colored font and smile posts.

I'm hoping he's ok too. I heard that he's in the middle of a move and has lost all communications.. I just hope it's nothing more serious.. He's a Hell of a guy that did some awesome work on my behalf.. I hope he returns..

Go Hogs Go

Wow, must have been one hell of a move! Hopefully he'll pop up soon. I know one thing, if I run into him I hope he's on my side. He's like a lock jawed hound. The job he did for you and the time he spent was nothing short of amazing in my eyes. I wish I knew him when I bought my first GL Charger from Danny in Tennessee. :flame:
Go Hogs!

jb666

Well, I just got back from an awesome cruise in the General... I found a farmhouse with an awesome backdrop for some pictures, and of course I'll be sharing some of them with you guys!!

So, here goes.. Can you see what's been done to the car since my last pictures?  I'll bet you can...... Also, I stopped by Jon's shop today.. He's getting the car Monday to tie up a few loose ends.. At the same time he's swapping my valve body to a full manual reverse valve body.. FUN TIMES AHEAD!!

Anyways, enjoy... To those tired of seeing pictures, click BACK now  :icon_smile_big:

I love the old pickup in the trees behind me:

and the finale shot...

1969chargerrtse

Quote from: jb666 on October 02, 2009, 02:35:04 PM
Well, I just got back from an awesome cruise in the General... I found a farmhouse with an awesome backdrop for some pictures, and of course I'll be sharing some of them with you guys!!

So, here goes.. Can you see what's been done to the car since my last pictures?  I'll bet you can...... Also, I stopped by Jon's shop today.. He's getting the car Monday to tie up a few loose ends.. At the same time he's swapping my valve body to a full manual reverse valve body.. FUN TIMES AHEAD!!

Anyways, enjoy... To those tired of seeing pictures, click BACK now  :icon_smile_big:

Gee do you have any more pictures? :icon_smile_wink:

Looks great.  :icon_smile_tongue:
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

jb666

Well, considering I took 10 of each angle, I'm sure I could have cut it down by about 20, but I liked them all, and soon the snow will be on the ground and I'll be back to my old silent self...  :lol:

I just got word, too, that I'll have an exclusive photo shoot in the next 3 weeks with an official Nascar race car.... Pretty exciting stuff!!!

mikepmcs

Jeff,
The car looks magnificent!  Nice job on the pictures and diggin' the backdrops, truck, broken fence etc..... You don't need me at all. :2thumbs:
Really looks great, I'm very happy for you.

Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

69bronzeT5

Pure awesomeness. Great pictures Jeff! The picture above when you said "I love the old pickup in the trees behind me"....that's my new background :cheers:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

jb666

Quote from: mikepmcs on October 02, 2009, 05:38:32 PM
Jeff,
The car looks magnificent!  Nice job on the pictures and diggin' the backdrops, truck, broken fence etc..... You don't need me at all. :2thumbs:
Really looks great, I'm very happy for you.

Mike

Oh sure I do, Mike!! You have an eye, and some really cool equipment to go along with it!!

Quote from: 69bronzeT5 on October 02, 2009, 05:52:51 PM
Pure awesomeness. Great pictures Jeff! The picture above when you said "I love the old pickup in the trees behind me"....that's my new background :cheers:

Thanks! That's one of my favorites, too.. I just had a slew of 5X7's printed at CVS from today..

Steve P.

Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

jb666