News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Looking to buy a General Lee? STAY AWAY FROM BK AUTO!! It's almost over!!!

Started by jb666, November 15, 2008, 12:45:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve P.

Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

jb666

Ok, thanks to some of Jon's magic work, I no longer have to worry about faulty electrical items.. He found shorts, loose wires and a few potential fire hazards.. And turned the whole mess of non-working gauges into a nice custom cluster of AutoMeter Phantom gauges. I LOVE the looks of them. As usual, he did an awesome job.

skip68

skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

jb666

Jon just told me Christmas was coming early...  A nice 1342 HP surprise will be planted under my hood in place of that wimpy Hemi.

:cheers: :cheers: What a guy!!!!

69bronzeT5

You can send me that wimpy Hemi, I'd be glad to take that boat anchor off your hands! :nana: The gauges looks awesome by the way dude :cheers:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

MoparManJim

skip68

Jeff, if I pay the shipping can I have the HEMI ?       :yesnod:     I'll say it in public...   I love you Jeff.   :pity:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

69bronzeT5

Quote from: skip68 on November 03, 2009, 09:57:15 PM
Jeff, if I pay the shipping can I have the HEMI ?       :yesnod:     I'll say it in public...   I love you Jeff.   :pity:

Just a heads up Chuckie...it might disappear when I come for the MATS :whistling: :lol:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

mikepmcs

HOLY MOLY! One thing for sure though.  The car will be strong enough to take the punishment that motor would give it due to all the superb work that has been done by both shops!!
Those gauges look incredible.  :2thumbs: :icon_smile_big:
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

jb666

Quote from: skip68 on November 03, 2009, 09:57:15 PM

:slap:

Quote from: mikepmcs on November 04, 2009, 06:40:05 AM
HOLY MOLY! One thing for sure though.  The car will be strong enough to take the punishment that motor would give it due to all the superb work that has been done by both shops!!
Those gauges look incredible.  :2thumbs: :icon_smile_big:

They do! I can't wait to see it in person and actually have WORKING GAUGES!!

Quote from: captnsim on November 04, 2009, 11:50:21 AM

Your putting a BBC in your Charger?
:rofl: Originally, before buying this "freshly restored car", I planned on buying a roller and planting a 572 under the hood, just to piss off the purists... But I found this gem instead.

RD

67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

tan top

Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

jb666

Quote from: moparstuart on November 04, 2009, 03:34:24 PM
Quote from: RD on November 04, 2009, 03:13:15 PM
ur putting a BBC in your charger?
jeff has totally lost it   :shruggy: :slap:

A looooooooooooooooong time ago, buddy... A long time ago.

Quote from: tan top on November 04, 2009, 04:03:04 PM
:o   looks like a nascar  dodge truck motor  :scratchchin: :popcrn:

:lol: Nope.. It's the motor out of Jon's 8 second monster.

BTW, forgot to post this last week when I hung the door. I got it from Bill440 and LOVE the thing...  :cheers: :cheers:

autodynamics

Quote from: jb666 on October 24, 2009, 10:49:12 PM
That's awesome!! I know they work.. I took my car down an extremely bumpy road the other day. I remember taking it when I first got the car and I thought it was gonna fall apart. Everything but my rear molars was banging/rattling/clunking around.. Now it's as tight as a new vehicle. HUGE difference. I'm sure the bar setup I have plays a part in it, but the sub-frame connectors are awesome!!

I love this shot that Mike sent me.. He worked some of his magic on it!!

real sexy where is the family photo with the car....???? let me know when your headed toward ny and we can get together......it would be really cool....Pete

jb666

You've got it, Pete.. I head to NY every 3 months, but for work..

As for family photos.. Those are few and far between as it is.. Kids are 17 and 20.. You think they want to hang out and cruise with us??   :rofl: Although, my younger daughter is really cool and loves to hit the car shows with us.. I'm thankful for that.  :cheers:

Got a call from Jon tonight.. The gauges are 100% done and I guess they look awesome! I'll be down there tomorrow afternoon to get the car, weather permitting.  :cheers:

FLG

Sweet Jeff!

Remind Jon about my email LOL!

Or if he dosnt mind me calling him, just throw me his #.

We will meet up before the white stuff hits, dont worry!

jb666

Quote from: FLG on November 05, 2009, 06:18:55 PM
Sweet Jeff!

Remind Jon about my email LOL!

Or if he dosnt mind me calling him, just throw me his #.

We will meet up before the white stuff hits, dont worry!

You've got it, Frank. Although I'm pretty sure you just did  ;)

I can't wait to get down and pick up my car tomorrow.. Jon just emailed me and said he's got the gauges 100% done and the carb tuned to the point that HE is happy with it, which is saying a lot since he's a perfectionist..  :yesnod:

Just in time to tuck it away for the winter (after one last weekend of cruising the 60 degree days!).

So Frank... I'm afraid you may be limiting yourself to this/next weekend before it's "all over"...

jb666

What a day!!

What a ride!!

But OH, what an ass!!

I love this car from every angle, but there's something about the way it looks from behind!!

:o

Ghoste

autodynamics