News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Looking to buy a General Lee? STAY AWAY FROM BK AUTO!! It's almost over!!!

Started by jb666, November 15, 2008, 12:45:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

model maker

I will try & ask just one more time, whatever happened to BK ? after what they put YOU through, i hope they went to jail :RantExplode: they probably did this to a lot more people. Everytime I go to  autabuy.com  and search for 1969 Dodge Charger, I see too many orange chargers for sale for prices too good to be true. makes me think these are junk being passed off as good cars. SO WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO BK ???   http://www.autabuy.com/Vehicles/QuickSearch.cfm?SearchText=1969+dodge+charger&FromQuickSearch=1&zip=89403&SearchButton=Search
MODEL MAKER

jb666

Quote from: model maker on December 18, 2009, 07:13:02 PM
I will try & ask just one more time, whatever happened to BK ? after what they put YOU through, i hope they went to jail :RantExplode: they probably did this to a lot more people. Everytime I go to  autabuy.com  and search for 1969 Dodge Charger, I see too many orange chargers for sale for prices too good to be true. makes me think these are junk being passed off as good cars. SO WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO BK ???   http://www.autabuy.com/Vehicles/QuickSearch.cfm?SearchText=1969+dodge+charger&FromQuickSearch=1&zip=89403&SearchButton=Search

Hi -- I can't answer that one with any certainty, because I'm not 100% sure. I've answered this question repeatedly and my answer is still the same... I don't know, YET.. In due time...

Sorry I can't say much more than that.. Anything else I could write would be pure bullshit  :cheers: :cheers:

skip68

skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

model maker

Yes, you made that into a beautiful car & one you know is solid. enjoy your general ! :2thumbs:
MODEL MAKER

Lostsheep

magnum

Glad its home Jeff :cheers:... That car is just plain Awesome and I'm glad it all worked out :2thumbs:. When mine is done I hope it turns out half as nice..........Now enjoy the heck out of it!
Takes a MOPAR to catch a mopar!

RamchargerMopar

anybody know what name bk is using? any functioning links to his biz?
Mopar or No Car!

model maker

Well take a look at THIS>>>  http://www.autabuy.com/Vehicles/QuickSearch.cfm?FromQuickSearch=1&SearchText=1969+dodge+charger

It seems like there are too many orange 69 chargers & general lees listed here ! Any chance he is going by 1 of the names that have the orange chargers ? there are 2 pages so check both pages. His chargers had to go somewhere !!!
MODEL MAKER

dkn1997

Jeff, is the bar that goes across the back seat removeable too? 

I'd never consider putting a cage in a street car...until now.  yours is the best fitting one I have ever seen.  Most don't care too much about getting close to the actual contours of the car. yours looks great and I love the swing out.

How does that side bar feel when driving? does it get in your way?  I was wondering if you use it for an armrest while driving...

Really nice nice work. 
RECHRGED

jb666

Quote from: model maker on December 19, 2009, 03:21:02 PM
Well take a look at THIS>>>  http://www.autabuy.com/Vehicles/QuickSearch.cfm?FromQuickSearch=1&SearchText=1969+dodge+charger

It seems like there are too many orange 69 chargers & general lees listed here ! Any chance he is going by 1 of the names that have the orange chargers ? there are 2 pages so check both pages. His chargers had to go somewhere !!!

I don't see any "BK" Cars there, but there are a few HLPIG cars listed...

Quote from: dkn1997 on December 19, 2009, 03:46:43 PM
Jeff, is the bar that goes across the back seat removeable too? 

I'd never consider putting a cage in a street car...until now.  yours is the best fitting one I have ever seen.  Most don't care too much about getting close to the actual contours of the car. yours looks great and I love the swing out.

How does that side bar feel when driving? does it get in your way?  I was wondering if you use it for an armrest while driving...

Really nice nice work. 

Thanks!! I find the bar setup to be PERFECT. The side bars are perfect while you're driving down the road. I DO use mine as an armrest, so doesn't my wife. It gives you an amazing feeling of security.

You are right about the contours.. When I first saw how they made the bends on the front bars I was amazed. It was as if the dash was notched out for the bar!!!! It couldn't be a nicer fit if it had come from the factory that way!!!

The swingout is VERY solid. The way it pins in, I can sit in the car with the door closed and it doesn't move or rattle in the least. It's almost as if it's a solid bar when it's pinned.

I don't regret this one bit. To me, it completes the car!!!!

dkn1997

is the back bar removable? the one that runs across the car just behind the front seats.
RECHRGED

jb666

Quote from: dkn1997 on December 19, 2009, 06:50:27 PM
is the back bar removable? the one that runs across the car just behind the front seats.

No it is not. That bar was put in place primarily because I wanted harnesses in the car. I'm sure it could have easily been made to be removable, but mine's in there for good.

Sorry, I meant to answer that earlier. :cheers:

jb666

MoparManJim

Quote from: jb666 on December 19, 2009, 07:24:49 PM
I figure it can't hurt to throw it out there, especially since I had their magazine on my lap  :icon_smile_cool:

http://rides.hotrod.com/ride/1196462/jb666/1969/dodge/charger/index.html

Now that is just going to help there company (bk's) when folks sees that  :smilielol: 

You have did one heck of a very well job done with that car sense you got it over a year ago man. I been following this thread from day 1.

jb666

FLG

Just to fill you guys in, Jeff has been in one of those padded rooms for the past few days.

I talked to the docs and they recommended a "restraint system", so we easily disguised it in a harness box. A few minutes after  he took those shots we took it out and put him in it.

Dont worry, Jeffs in a better place now.

:2thumbs:

MoparManJim

Quote from: FLG on December 21, 2009, 01:15:15 AM
Just to fill you guys in, Jeff has been in one of those padded rooms for the past few days.

I talked to the docs and they recommended a "restraint system", so we easily disguised it in a harness box. A few minutes after  he took those shots we took it out and put him in it.

Dont worry, Jeffs in a better place now.

:2thumbs:

:D Ah you mean.... he.. ah... went to that place in the sky? :o :o . I knew this project of his was getting to him but didn't know it was getting to him that bad though! :lol:

RamchargerMopar

Mopar or No Car!

jb666

I've been playing with my collage software a bit today,and am ready to roll...

Anyone interested in a cool collage using pictures of their car?? I'll make'm up free for ya...

Send me anywhere from 6-50 pictures... I promise it'll come out really cool!!

MoparManJim

Grim Jhaixus

"Scars" 1973 Base 318/904 Originally B5

Married on November 23rd, 2009
Fried all the electricals two weeks after purchase
Set on fire ~twice~
Overheated til it would diesel a full five minutes ~twice~

Never once didn't start, never stranded me, never once did not take me where I needed to go. Daily driver of 4+ years.

Currently undergoing 413/727 swap after I finally beat the 318 til it lost a headgasket. The kicker is the 318 still cranks and runs like nothing is wrong. I love my ca

jb666

Quote from: Grim Jhaixus on December 21, 2009, 09:33:23 PM
Looks great! Love the work on the roll cage!

Thank you!  :cheers: As you can tell, I'm slightly pleased with it as well.

RamchargerMopar

Im sure after all is said and done your wife is saying..."AFTER ALL THIS SH!T YOU BETTER BE HAPPY!!! H A P P Y DAMN IT!!!"  :nana: No seriously though there is no doubt your tickled over it. You have what has to be the most beautiful GL's I have ever seen.  :cheers:
Mopar or No Car!

jb666

Quote from: RamchargerMopar on December 21, 2009, 10:11:28 PM
Im sure after all is said and done your wife is saying..."AFTER ALL THIS SH!T YOU BETTER BE HAPPY!!! H A P P Y DAMN IT!!!"  :nana: No seriously though there is no doubt your tickled over it. You have what has to be the most beautiful GL's I have ever seen.  :cheers:
Very nice of you to say, thanks!!

My wife knows me.. She knows I have a problem, and she knows I'm very rarely "HAPPY" , but this time is different... I'm happy!!!  :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: