News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Fifthforcon; member #540

Started by Charger_Fan, July 28, 2005, 02:22:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger_Fan

Where 'ya been Fifth?

Oh & welcome aboard. :icon_smile_big:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

tomonty

It is inaccurate to say that I hate everything. I am strongly in favor of common sense, common honesty, and common decency. This makes me forever ineligible for public office. - H.L. Mencken

TheGhost

Glad to see you managed to find the time away from your new woman to join us.  :D
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

dart3404

Wakko

Apparantly pretty well, he still ain't postin!
Ian

'69 Basketcase, bluetooth powered

Boynton 236 F&AM

dart3404

Charger_Fan

He's probably still making up for starting that thread on D-C. :smilielol:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

psykicpup

my daughter & boyfriend 'Sunny Sunday'

DFPA and proud of it!

Ponch ®

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on July 29, 2005, 01:21:06 PM
He's probably still making up for starting that thread on D-C. :smilielol:

"what exactly does that Iceman guy mean by "she's at least a  'double tissuer'"?
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Wakko

I stopped reading that thread early on...I'm assuming they started dating?  And I'm assuming someone filled him in on "double tissuer"?   :devil:
Ian

'69 Basketcase, bluetooth powered

Boynton 236 F&AM