News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Help with window felts needed

Started by 41husk, November 28, 2008, 08:53:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

41husk

First I need to buy the two outer door window felts for the 68 Charger.  Those are the only two I need.  Do I have to buy the entire set or does someone sell them individualy?  Secondly, I am not sure how to frop the window to remove the old and put on the new (if I can find)  I don't see a window stop at the bottom.  Anyone familiar with this?  Thanks in advance Allen
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

Winged 1

;)
Sorry to say but from what I know about the supply houses your going to be purchasing a full set unless you can find some one in the wanted section that might have what your looking for.
If your careful you should be able to change them out with out pulling the glass out. If you do pull it, it is some what easy if you know what your doing. In order to pull the front glass out you would have to pull the wing posts also. Pretty good sized chore.
Best of luck,
Eric

BronzeOnSteelies

It has been awhile but I had to buy a full set of felts (could not buy just the two ) for a 70 Charger I was working on. I had taken all the guts out of the door and replaced the plastic parts.

I got the felts and plastic bits from R/T Specialties.
68 MM1 (Turbine Bronze) R/T

jaak

You can buy just the 4 outer felts from these guys for 65 bucks. http://www.dixierestorationparts.com/

Jason