News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

will rear glass from a 68 belveder work in a 68 road runner or satellite?

Started by itchyballs, October 30, 2005, 09:38:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

itchyballs

hi. i was wondering if any one knows if a rear glass from a 68 four door belveder will work in a road runner or satellite? tha ???qnks for any help

BigBlackDodge

I believe the 4 door rear glass is different than the 2 doors rear glass.

BBD

Old Moparz

Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

cudaken

Till I saw what Old Moparz posted I would have said yes they would. I pulled a dealer flyer and looked at the 4 doors and they are total driffrent. Seems odd to me.

Cuda Ken
I am back

Old Moparz

On the 2 door cars, the window has a wave to it & is at a lower angle with the roof line. The 4 door cars have a steeper roof line angle, & a window without any wave to it at all. If I'm not mistaken, All the B-Body cars, with the exceptions of the Charger, Daytona & Superbird, the rear glass is the same from '68 to '70. All the 4 door cars are the same & all the 2 door cars are the same. This includes Coronets, Satellites, Belvederes, RR's & GTX's.
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

itchyballs

hey. thanks for the info. that is why i love this site. you guys are a world on info!!!! ;D ;D

cudaken

Being a fellow 68 Road Runner God love you but you need to change you name from itchyballs :icon_smile_big: Every time I see a posting from you I feel like getting a can of a power and using it. :icon_smile_big:

What about 68 Runner with balls ;)

Now where is that can, Cuda Ken
I am back