News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Drag racing camel jockeys!

Started by Todd Wilson, October 31, 2005, 10:54:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Todd Wilson

Brock Samson

that Mercedes looks huge!   :o I read when all the engineering was done they built one prototype,.. Mclaren tested it and had to add three feet to the actual cars to keep them stable and move the 12 cyl. back..
http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wMTEwNTQ5MzZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

'CUDA360

One of those guys in kuwait has the Plymouth XNR

http://www.madle.org/exnr.htm

(if he survived the gulf war)

Those enzos are cool but the author can keep his S2000

4402tuff4u

Amazing! Nice to have a bunch of money and all the gas in the world to run your car. I'm a bit surprised to see that girl dressed like that. I thought they were pretty strict when it comes to women and dress code. Maybe that's in the old days. Now they have become more westernized - she has no panties on!  :icon_smile_big:
"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"

Shakey

Very cool photos!

It is amazing at how much disposable income is floating around the globe.

'CUDA360

Quote from: 4402tuff4u on November 01, 2005, 07:21:42 AM
Amazing! Nice to have a bunch of money and all the gas in the world to run your car. I'm a bit surprised to see that girl dressed like that. I thought they were pretty strict when it comes to women and dress code. Maybe that's in the old days. Now they have become more westernized - she has no panties on!   :icon_smile_big:

I think the chick is the author's wife. I was surprised by her outfit too but I guess it's just another sign that we are poisening the mass culture over there.

:flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame:
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Arthu®

I just came back from Dubai, loads of the cars there were from Dubai. You see the expensive cars there all day long. Loads of Porsche Turbo's, Ferrari's. But they definitly like the SUV's for daily driving. The toys come out at night. Saw a quiet a few nice cars there. Where else can you do 190km/h on a 100km/h road drive by the cops and they won't do anything and you will still have to look in your mirrors well because it could very well be that there is someone doing over 250km/h coming up behind you.

Arthur
Striving for world domination since 1986

Vainglory, Esq.

Some Arab countries are very westernized, and the UAE is probably one of the most.  Very rich too.

Arthu®

Still the original arabic women wouldn't wear those clothes. None of the guys in the dresses will have a wife at home that looks like that. Maybe they dress like that in home but on the outside they will always be dressed in traditional clothing. It is a very odd sight though to shop there and walk around the store and see a woman in a burka (sp?) shop around for pretty casual clothes. So I guess they do wear them at home. And yeah they are rich and as mentioned pretty friendly, as long as kind of adjust to the culture. We were there during the ramadan and really if you just wouldn't drink and eat in public than they are fine with that. They however don't take it too kindly if you don't. I can understand why though, for the rest they are pretty friendly people. The pakistan and indian older males were that ones that were annoying. I was there with my sister, her bf and a group of guys/girls he works with. All those guys would do was walk around the beach in their clothes looking at the girls and it really didn't matter to them if they were 10 or 70. Kind of disgusting and sad.

Arthur
Striving for world domination since 1986

CFMopar

1971 Charger SE 440 automatic
2014 Ram EcoDiesel Laramie
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCkKIkpXr-77fWg7JkeoV_g

cudaken

Onlt Car I knew was the GT 40, but you know what I was impressed with (besides the guys wife that is)? Brick pit road, that was cool and no spots of oil. (Guess they sold it) ;D

If the track was the same brick no wonder they could not hook up?

Wonder is they need a track manager ;D Looking for a job anyway.

Cuda Ken
I am back

Johnny SixPack

Quote from: 4402tuff4u on November 01, 2005, 07:21:42 AM
Amazing! Nice to have a bunch of money and all the gas in the world to run your car. I'm a bit surprised to see that girl dressed like that. I thought they were pretty strict when it comes to women and dress code. Maybe that's in the old days. Now they have become more westernized - she has no panties on!   :icon_smile_big:

No panties?

I hadn't noticed yet. :D
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!