News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Portable garage/patio cover?

Started by d72hemi, November 01, 2005, 06:54:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

d72hemi

Hi everyone,

A friend of mine a few years ago had a patio cover that was made out of either metal or PVC tube, with a tarp material for the cover. you could roll up all of the sides, or keep closed. It was large enough for 2 or 3 Chargers. I have a large RV pad in my backyard that I will like to put a cover onto. This way the city will not be able to charge me $100 every 6 months for a permit to work on my car in view of the street :flame:. If anyone knows what I am talking about or of some other product out there that I could use as a shed/garage?

Ian

4402tuff4u

www.bettymills.com - They list some of the temporary canopies I think you are talking about.
"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"

Old Moparz

Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

TeeWJay426

The Cover-It garages are about the best of those style shelters. I have a 2-car that I've had for 11 years now (on its second cover, thanks to mother nature). They're made in Connecticut, I believe. Website link below.

http://www.coverquest.com/covers/instant_garages/cover-it.php
74 Charger SE, 400 HP, 4-speed

inhrmswy

my dad got one of the single car types at Costco for his roadrunner...he loves it.   he is going to put some railroad ties down around the base.  some crushed rock for the floor, maybe sprinkle some dry portland cement over it and make himself a floor...semi permanant type thing.   he uses a small electric ceramic heater (750w I think) to keep himself warm