News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Funny ad I just saw on TV

Started by Ghoste, December 21, 2008, 10:28:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghoste

I just saw an ad on oneof the satellite stations and since it was for a channel broadcast from Manitoba and all the content in it was geared to, for and from Manitoba I'll assume there are a lot of folks here who haven't seen it.  It was for a Manitoba cell phone service and it featured a pair of bison (the official critter of the province of Manitoba) sitting on a snow covered prairie (the official background scene of Manitoba).  I missed the dialogue but given the product I'm guessing they were discussing that if they had a phone they wouldn't be stranded.  How is this related to car you ask?  They were sitting in an In Violet 71 Plymouth B-body two door.  I didn't get a good enough look to see if it was a Road Runner or GTX but it did have a console shifted Slap Stick.
Hey it gets boring up here in Canada in the winter months so any cool Mopar sightings are good by me.